Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

But this is what it’s become

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:46 pm

But this is what it’s become

Not facts / but how the Italians feel :cry:

:cry: Italy's president in tears...half of their doctors and nurses are now dead (bearing in mind their NHS is more advanced then ours!) they are telling people they will have to just die at home. kids are now getting sick or been left at home alone with there dead parents but people in the UK dont give a f**k !!! we are less then two weeks behind Italy ...STAY AT HOME HOW MUCH MORE CLEARER DOES THIS HAVE TO BE MADE SERIOUSLY!!

Copied from another post. WOW :cry:

Re: But this is what it’s become

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:But this is what it’s become

:cry: Italy's president in tears...half of their doctors and nurses are now dead (bearing in mind their NHS is more advanced then ours!) they are telling people they will have to just die at home. kids are now getting sick or been left at home alone with there dead parents but people in the UK dont give a f**k !!! we are less then two weeks behind Italy ...STAY AT HOME HOW MUCH MORE CLEARER DOES THIS HAVE TO BE MADE SERIOUSLY!!

my uncle is in hospital in the royal gwent with Corona virus and they won't give him a ventilator as they are prioritizing younger people ,sadly we are excepting him to die ,its shocking and is only going to get worse

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:22 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:But this is what it’s become

my uncle is in hospital in the royal gwent with Corona virus and they won't give him a ventilator as they are prioritizing younger people ,sadly we are excepting him to die ,its shocking and is only going to get worse

Wez, I am gutted him , you and your family :cry:

Wez, sadly as you say it’s only going to get worse.

Thu Mar 26, 2020 3:28 pm

Jim Philips:

Being a key worker I’ve Just finished a 24 hour shift and I’m sad to say that you wouldn’t know penarth and Cardiff are on lockdown . FOR EVERYBODY’S sake stay f*cking in folks it’s not just your life ya messing with it’s everyone’s WISE UP PEOPLE THIS SHIT IS REAL . Your on lockdown not vacation