Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

“ Cardiff City / Mighty Bluebirds “

Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:47 pm

On my 11th day of a proper lockdown and was going through box’s I brought over to Mallorca and these memorabilia bring back some great memories :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluescarf:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: “ Cardiff City / Mighty Bluebirds “

Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:04 pm

Amazing the things you find to do at this moment of time mate - I will be sorting out my stuff tomorrow ;)

I would love to go and have walks around Penarth or Roath Park Lake - But we need to stay in ;)

Let's not forget - FA CUP FINAL : LEAGUE CUP FINAL : Play - Off Finals and 2 PREMIER LEAGUE VISITS :bluebird:

Who would have thought that 12 - 15 years ago ?? Time to stay safe and look after yourself and family :thumbup:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 pm

TopCat CCFC wrote:Amazing the things you find to do at this moment of time mate - I will be sorting out my stuff tomorrow ;)

I would love to go and have walks around Penarth or Roath Park Lake - But we need to stay in ;)

Let's not forget - FA CUP FINAL : LEAGUE CUP FINAL : Play - Off Finals and 2 PREMIER LEAGUE VISITS :bluebird:

Who would have thought that 12 - 15 years ago ?? Time to stay safe and look after yourself and family :thumbup:

It is Tony :bluescarf: :bluescarf:

I look forward to to my future visit to Cardiff & our coffee chats :thumbright: :thumbright:

Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:35 pm

Great memories to find :thumbup:

I think we'll all appreciate it when our lives get back to some kind of normal and we can go about our lives again :D