Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

None of you got a clue.....

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:09 am

About who we are signing have you!! :lol:

It's benjani, it's Bullard, it's Ferdinand, its gabbidon, it's Collins, it's loovens.

Fuckin ell mun, if your just plucking names out the air we'll have a full on premiership squad by the end of today!! Ha ha

Give it a rest please... :)

Re: None of you got a clue.....

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:14 am

ive had a text today bout Kenny Miller... possible!?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:16 am

Merlin wrote:About who we are signing have you!! :lol:

It's benjani, it's Bullard, it's Ferdinand, its gabbidon, it's Collins, it's loovens.

Fuckin ell mun, if your just plucking names out the air we'll have a full on premiership squad by the end of today!! Ha ha

Give it a rest please... :)

I was maybe a little bit drunk when I posted those.. :oops:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:17 am

cmorris1927 wrote:ive had a text today bout Kenny Miller... possible!?

please no , Carl I think ppl are just jumping onto the Dave Jones ex Wolves players coz we signed Naylor . Craig you sound as if you know something we dont ? :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:21 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

please no , Carl I think ppl are just jumping onto the Dave Jones ex Wolves players coz we signed Naylor . Craig you sound as if you know something we dont ? :ayatollah:

I agree with Carl, I actually dont thinkl were due to sign anyone else.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:47 am

You know that Mascherano fella :shock: :roll: :o

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am

who cares, people can say what they want, they have a right to do so

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:08 am

Vintage 63 wrote:

I do! I know we aint signing any of the above players!! :lol:

Riggott is odds on now though, and I hear Jones is looking at a new center back once Ross and Rae have gone. (on a permanent deal) not sure who it is though. :(

all the names on here are laughable, and on Massive wages - like Roberts (i heard he was on £30k a week!)

we dont need any more strikers with Bothroyd, Chopra, Keogh & Bellamy. (whittingham could probably do a job up front if needed to as well)

Until the defence is sorted, Im left feeling unconfident we could get an automatic promotion place. and would struggle for a playoff place because we conceed too many silly goals. and throw away to many leads.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:12 am

Merlin wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

I do! I know we aint signing any of the above players!! :lol:

Riggott is odds on now though, and I hear Jones is looking at a new center back once Ross and Rae have gone. (on a permanent deal) not sure who it is though. :(

all the names on here are laughable, and on Massive wages - like Roberts (i heard he was on £30k a week!)

we dont need any more strikers with Bothroyd, Chopra, Keogh & Bellamy. (whittingham could probably do a job up front if needed to as well)

Merlin I agree, I would look at Riggott as a deffo, as long as he is fit, I think he would not only be a perm player for City, but he is a very good player, I know he had his injurys but sure he can cut it.

As for perm signing, some very good options out there, did down to the lower leagues, some very good centre halfs, look at Roger Johnson, Loovens, Gabbidon, all players signed by lower leagues, lower wages and also the possibility of a good sell on fee if needed.

Until the defence is sorted, Im left feeling unconfident we could get an automatic promotion place. and would struggle for a playoff place because we conceed too many silly goals. and throw away to many leads.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:44 am

we need defenders anyway and lots of people are saying more strikers, i cant see us signing any one