Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MICHAEL OWEN

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am

Where did that rumour come from, had a few people ask me is he signing today, :o

Re: MICHAEL OWEN

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:15 am

nobby wrote:Where did that rumour come from, had a few people ask me is he signing today, :o

heared the same rumour at Swansea too , he was in the Man U squad on the weekend so I very much doubt Fergie would want to loan him out unless he aint in his 25 ?

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:16 am

ITS ALL A HOAX

WOULDN'T WANT THAT DRIED UP TOSSER HERE ANYWAY

Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:32 am

Oh yes you would.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:03 am

OHHHHHH NO I WOULDN'T!!!! how do you know what i want and dont want? ffs

Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:06 am

If you wouldn't then you aren't a fan. Fit Owen and Bellamy - guaranteed Prem. Heck I'd even take Marlon King if we get spot in Prem then.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:00 am

Anyone fit and top of thier game is welcome (bellamy) , micheal owen the past few years has been nothing but a failure, he can't stay fit or injury free, plus his goals have washed up along with himself!!

micheal owen yes when he was at liverpool in his prime, but not now

sorry if i dont make your requirments as a fan :roll:

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 am

One of the dafter rumours this. After all the fuss over Craig, can you even begin
to imagine the shit that would fly if United propped up his wages for him to come
here :lol:

Anyway, Owen is a spent force. If he cannot score goals in the Premiership anymore with
the service he gets in a Man Utd team, then he'd flop here. He's lost his pace. End of.

Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:13 am

quadsas wrote:If you wouldn't then you aren't a fan. Fit Owen and Bellamy - guaranteed Prem. Heck I'd even take Marlon King if we get spot in Prem then.

You'd take a woman beating sex register offender to our club where children and women attend to cheer on our club!?

NO BRAINER! not a f*cking chance....... As i've always said - if we sign him, I will DEMAND my season ticket money back for taking on criminals and allowing them the chance to perfrom in front of children and woman whilst they pick up a ridiculous wage for playing a game. :evil: