Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

* Swansea Town Wednesday Update *

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:13 pm

No change really.....still a bunch of dirty smelly inbred caravan dwellers who love other family members far too much. Still the number 4 team in Wales behind their capital city, Newport Cewnty and A-rex-am. Still signing crap players as no one decent can stand the stench of that horrible little town. Still only getting very small crowds and indeed have re-introduced the 'spot the crowd' competition for the next home game in the 'stadium of concrete and scum' .....further updates to follow but don't expect much change!!!

YOOOOOOOOO JAK BSTRDS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Re: * Swansea Town Wednesday Update *

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:22 pm

saddles have you got PMT :lol:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:23 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:saddles have you got PMT :lol:

Seems like!! :lol: :ayatollah: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:24 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:No change really.....still a bunch of dirty smelly inbred caravan dwellers who love other family members far too much. Still the number 4 team in Wales behind their capital city, Newport Cewnty and A-rex-am. Still signing crap players as no one decent can stand the stench of that horrible little town. Still only getting very small crowds and indeed have re-introduced the 'spot the crowd' competition for the next home game in the 'stadium of concrete and scum' .....further updates to follow but don't expect much change!!!

YOOOOOOOOO JAK BSTRDS!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

spot on i couldnt said it better myself

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:26 pm

lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:47 pm

I have a recipe for them ......