Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

keeping quiet??

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:31 pm

with all the talk of the 28th august and today with rumours of a big name signing coming in tomorrow, the silence from carl and annis is deafening...... anyone else think they are keeping quiet on purpose..... as they both have not said either way on either topic. or is it possible that this big name signing is not even going to happen??... u decide lol :ayatollah:

Re: keeping quiet??

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:34 pm

well i can't see it being a player signing, as we haven't really got a pot to piss in and with the signing of keogh we have filled our quota of loan signings. Don't think there's a "big signing" out there for free! but after signing bellamy, we shouldn't rule anything out.

fingers crossed we're getting rid of the freeloaders on the board! :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm

maybe they are just rumours, maybe they are in work, or carl is :lol:
or maybe we will be hit with a massive transfer coup later this evening :D

so guess we''ll all have to just wait and see :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:35 pm

carl aint been wrong about most things and when the bellamy rumours where around carl told us then didnt come online due to the fact he was going to be constantly asked about him lol
so i cant blame him for not coming on yet lol

i dont think it will be a big name unless its like dimi konstantappouls or what every he was called lol
due to the fact we cant get any more loan's and i cant see us spending millions on players

only big name free that come to mind is benjani but do we need another striker?
Gallas is a free transfer or he was but i REALLY cant see us paying 80k a week lol neither would he play in the championship

i could keep guessing all night so im just going to shut up lol

:lol: :lol: :lol: