West Bromwich Albion boss Slaven Bilic said: "We knew it

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:05 am

West Bromwich Albion boss Slaven Bilic said:

"We knew it wasn't going to be a pretty game, they are very direct and very aggressive team. We wanted to stop them creating anything, even from throw-ins. We were pretty solid on paper at least.

"We expected a game of very few chances and knew it wasn't going to be easy to score against them. You can't concede goals like that.

"It's simply not good enough at the moment. Told the guys we need to look at each other, not as soon as possible - but now, to what get back what we had. We don't have it in the moment. We can't say we were unlucky for seven games, can't blame anybody but us. We have to get it back. Simple as that. We weren't good enough.

"I can't be any harder, I spoke quite long in the dressing room. We need it back, we need the team back. We have to get back on winning track, first of all stop conceding goals."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: West Bromwich Albion boss Slaven Bilic said: "We knew i

Postby paulh_85 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:52 am

amazing the nonsense these managers keep coming up with. how several of his own players didnt get carded god only knows.
paulh_85

Postby nojac » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:03 am

Their no 5 ex Jack .
Was spoken too by the ref twice , both were yellow cards . Also a blatant push on RG in the box, should have been a penalty . No wonder they subbed him . The ref was terrible .
nojac

Postby PtB » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:06 pm

nojac wrote:Their no 5 ex Jack .
Was spoken too by the ref twice , both were yellow cards . Also a blatant push on RG in the box, should have been a penalty . No wonder they subbed him . The ref was terrible .

To be fair, Paterson could have been on the end of a few yellows too. Ref was ok, tried to keep it sensible though he did miss the push on RG.
PtB
CLYDEBANK BLUEBIRDS

It's more than just football
PtB

Postby goats » Wed Jan 29, 2020 3:03 pm

paulh_85 wrote:amazing the nonsense these managers keep coming up with. how several of his own players didnt get carded god only knows.

Winning goal was pure hoof all from 25 yards I heard :lol:
goats

Return to General Chat