Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Cardiff City boss Neil Harris told BBC Sport:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:16 am

Cardiff City boss Neil Harris told BBC Sport Wales:

Wednesday 29th January 2020

"I'm delighted with the character of the players, the determination to want to succeed and do well. It wasn't pretty at times against a really good footballing side and to limit them to what we did was an outstanding effort by the players.

"We showed there are different ways of winning games. We used set plays, the first one we worked the ball into a good area for Will Vaulks to use his long throw. Paterson's used his goal scoring instincts which I'm really pleased about.

"And then the second one is a moment of magic. To be able to bring a player of Lee's quality off the bench is brilliant for me and he showed his real class.

"It was a workmanlike performance that epitomises us as a club and a group and I'm really proud of the players because we played against a really good West Brom side who have shown their qualities over the season. They might not be on the greatest run but still very difficult to play against."
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Cardiff City boss Neil Harris told BBC Sport:

Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:21 am

Credit where its due, great result, well done Harris :ayatollah: