Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That was no apology !!

Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:20 pm

Making a thinly veiled apology whilst repeating the Discrimination BS. Now if they are still going to throw that out then they need to take there own supporters to task as well.
As far as I’m concerned they can shove that so called apology where the sun don’t shine. I’m fuming over this !!
They are trying to save face by still continuing this bollocks. It’s Banter that has always happened between the English and Welsh and if you can get offended over that then you need to have a serious word with yourself.
So READING YOUR SO CALLED APOLOGY IS NOT EXCEPTED BY MYSELF. How others fans see it is up to them but for me not a chance in hell.

Re: That was no apology !!

Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:38 pm

I’m with you on that. Utter disgrace by Reading.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:43 pm

they were wrong... over reacted.. and need to retrain stewards...

although I think this discriminatory stuff with Reading is the thin edge of the wedge. Fulham have made an announcement this season asking fans to stop swearing.. wont be long before jacks and wurzels will be nono words.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:46 pm

Agree. Anyone not clued up on the case will come out of that statement thinking that there were 4 Cardiff fans chucking racial slurs about still

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:22 pm

Sounds like my wife apologising for a row but still insisting she was right :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:42 pm

dogfound wrote:they were wrong... over reacted.. and need to retrain stewards...

although I think this discriminatory stuff with Reading is the thin edge of the wedge. Fulham have made an announcement this season asking fans to stop swearing.. wont be long before jacks and wurzels will be nono words.

Fulham the most sterile atmosphere in the championship with those fecking awful clappers have asked fans to stop swearing ?

f**k the posh bastards :thumbup:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:44 pm

Stewards are not the most intellectual of beings

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:12 pm

Agree, bullshit apology

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:28 pm

Charlie Harper wrote:
dogfound wrote:they were wrong... over reacted.. and need to retrain stewards...

Fulham the most sterile atmosphere in the championship with those fecking awful clappers have asked fans to stop swearing ?

f**k the posh bastards :thumbup:

was against Reading news years day..
that must have been some atmosphere, the announcer had probably heard one of the boat crews on the thames swear and thought it was in the ground.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:42 pm

After a find a new lyric now then for the Jack's TUNE, To..... by your father at 10 .... old . Always thought it was vile when hearing on the TV.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:45 pm

blue lagoon wrote:After a find a new lyric now then for the Jack's TUNE, To..... by your father at 10 .... old . Always thought it was vile when hearing on the TV.

Put it on mute then snowflake