Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DOZY ALEX JONES ONE SHOW

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:30 pm

Got a reading supporter on and said who have you got next sheffield good luck "welsh or what".

Re: DOZY ALEX JONES ONE SHOW

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:38 pm

Out and out Jack mate.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:41 pm

200k a year mind

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:41 pm

She also said, you have to get past Cardiff and that's going to be a problem.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:44 pm

Still a Jack :D

Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:46 pm

montyblue wrote:Got a reading supporter on and said who have you got next sheffield good luck "welsh or what".

Ffs. Too quick to have a go! Jack or not watch the whole programme! You may say diffetent then

Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:14 pm

Bluebird Always wrote:
montyblue wrote:Got a reading supporter on and said who have you got next sheffield good luck "welsh or what".

Ffs. Too quick to have a go! Jack or not watch the whole programme! You may say diffetent then

Yes, but look at who the OP is...! ;) :laughing6:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:09 pm

SVEN

as usual smart arse always taking the mick out of other people, you need to get a life pal, i might not be the brightest light on the tree but laughing at other people and taking the mick because they are not as educated as yourself,says a lot about someones personality, cue reply from bamber Gascoigne.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:04 pm

The city fan in the iron bru shirt was good. Done the ayatollah every time the camera was on him.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:30 pm

montyblue wrote:SVEN

as usual smart arse always taking the mick out of other people, you need to get a life pal, i might not be the brightest light on the tree but laughing at other people and taking the mick because they are not as educated as yourself,says a lot about someones personality, cue reply from bamber Gascoigne.

So it couldn't simply be that you jumped the gun (again)? :?

Don't be too hard on yourself, fella. I take each post on its merits and I don't judge you (or most others) as a person. I'd have to know you to do that, surely?

Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:15 am

CHRIS PIKE wrote:She also said, you have to get past Cardiff and that's going to be a problem.

And she stated before the draw,"I confess i know nothing about football" but it's that old addage of only using part of what was said,in the hope nobody else was noticing,and to have a dig,not really clever behaviour imho. :old: :bluebird:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:05 am

We shouldn't be talking to her about football it's sexist apparently :thumbup:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:29 am

Bluebird Always wrote:

My apologies for not watching the whole program!!! I replied to the op.

If my references to her being a Jack upsets you put me on ignore which seems to be the in thing here FFS.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:47 am

Can't believe we are moaning about Alex Jones. In her job presenting The One Show, she has to be seen to be pleasant to all. But in all fairness, she always sticks up for Wales as a whole. I don't think the 'Jack' or 'Bluebird' thing comes into it with her.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:10 am

With tits like that she can say what she wants

Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:48 pm

As has been already pointed out, she has a mighty fine set of norks. I tend to tune out of what shes saying whilst gazing at those beauties.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:32 pm

Haven’t you done that with the lovely Miss Jones?

Slated her, incorrectly. You owe her an apology I think.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:54 pm

You must be pretty special if you still haven't worked out how to reply to comments tbf