Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Four arrested "

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:29 pm

dogfound wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Why do you feel the need to converse with this jack prick all the time? He can’t say anything as the only team with a known racist element are the Jacks and that’s a fact.

These arrests suggest otherwise. How many arrests have we had over racist abuse out of interest?

Aye

how many...have WE had ?
who exactly are WE ?
Cardiff , Swansea, or your real club ?

We, Swansea. Was an easy enough post to understand.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:30 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Why do you feel the need to converse with this jack prick all the time? He can’t say anything as the only team with a known racist element are the Jacks and that’s a fact.

These arrests suggest otherwise. How many arrests have we had over racist abuse out of interest?

Aye

Dont want to discuss tbe racist incident in 2015 involving 40 swansea fans??

What about the swansea fan arrested for racist abuse at Norwich?

What about the swansea fan with a 5 year banning order for a racist gesture against Newcastle?

Yes I do. How many were arrested?

I asked you.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:33 pm

Bluestantona wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

What about the swansea fan with a 5 year banning order for a racist gesture against Newcastle?

Yes I do. How many were arrested?

I asked you.

The last 2 were both arrested, charged and convicted.

The 40 are mentioned in a British Transport police report making vile monkey gestures and noises.

Vile club vile supporters.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:34 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

You can also add their ‘main lad’ attending BNP meetings. The other ‘main lad’ on the front page of the paper Sieg Heiling. Plenty more examples but I’ll save them for his reply.

He wont reply as hes been called out by the illustrations above... he didn't reply to me proving he was wrong earlier about being on ignore... he'll come back couple days or so on another thread and ignore this one or have a new name as is way of avoiding the truth. :old:

He was amazed with the defending and denials that were going on. I wasn't amazed one way or the other as I did not attend the match, and therefore had no idea as to what went on. Despite being on the other side of the World, he couldn't wait to put the boot in. I'm sure he will find any statements made by the police irrelevant unless they agree with his point of view. After all, this is the one who is never wrong. I still have no idea what happened or what the official outcome is. No doubt that Roathy knows exactly what happened and who was at fault.

Put the boot in? Claim to know what happened? Where?

I said 4 people had been arrested for racially aggravated abuse. There was sufficient grounds for arrest so calling the victim a liar without knowing the facts is barmy.

How is that anything other than perfect sense?

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:40 pm

Bluestantona wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

You can also add their ‘main lad’ attending BNP meetings. The other ‘main lad’ on the front page of the paper Sieg Heiling. Plenty more examples but I’ll save them for his reply.

He wont reply as hes been called out by the illustrations above... he didn't reply to me proving he was wrong earlier about being on ignore... he'll come back couple days or so on another thread and ignore this one or have a new name as is way of avoiding the truth. :old:

He was amazed with the defending and denials that were going on. I wasn't amazed one way or the other as I did not attend the match, and therefore had no idea as to what went on. Despite being on the other side of the World, he couldn't wait to put the boot in. I'm sure he will find any statements made by the police irrelevant unless they agree with his point of view. After all, this is the one who is never wrong. I still have no idea what happened or what the official outcome is. No doubt that Roathy knows exactly what happened and who was at fault.

I said 4 people had been arrested for racially aggravated abuse. There was sufficient grounds for arrest so calling the victim a liar without knowing the facts is barmy.

Christ - you're back already with yet another name.

You must have serious issues - can't you see that you're not welcome on this forum. Why do you keep turning up with different usernames?

I honestly think you need help.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:42 pm

davids wrote:
Bluestantona wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

You must have serious issues - can't you see that you're not welcome on this forum. Why do you keep turning up with different usernames?

Yes, I will always give my view, I’m not sure what’s so confusing about this.

“Being welcome” is not something that is relevant, it’s a football forum not a tea party.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:46 pm

Bluestantona wrote:
davids wrote:
Bluestantona wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

“Being welcome” is not something that is relevant, it’s a football forum not a tea party.
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Re: Updated : " Four Cardiff fans arrested "

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:46 pm

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:47 pm

davids wrote:
Bluestantona wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

you think :laughing6:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:47 pm

Jesus Christ his ADHD is off the scale.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:50 pm

Magicalempire wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Can those who know about the process please educate me.

What does arrested for "alleged racially aggravated abuse" actually mean ? Does an arrest mean they are charged ? Is it the same thing ?

If they are charged does that mean they will end up in magistrates court ?

Is there any precedent of anti region or country chanting ?

Is a country or region a race ?

In theory chanting anti-English/Welsh songs can be considered 'racist' because racism has a wide definition which includes 'nationality'.

However, it only becomes an offence if it is within earshot of someone likely to be offended by the chanting. At a guess it could have been an English born steward who reported them? But if that is the case then what about the 2000 odd other fans who chanted the same?

If this is the case then it is about time we started complaining about anti-Welsh chants although I find them more funny than offensive.

Racism does not include nationality. At all.

It is appearance as behavioural based, not nationality. Again, that’s xenophobic not racist.

This Welsh/English thing is just a way to cover it with a less offensive scenario. It’s literally been fabricated on this forum in front of our very eyes.

Racism is based on the definition within the Equality Act 2010 which states

"In the Equality Act, race can mean your colour, or your nationality (including your citizenship). It can also mean your ethnic or national origins, which may not be the same as your current nationality. For example, you may have Chinese national origins and be living in Britain with a British passport."

Yes, nationality based on behavioural or physical appearance. Hence the Chinese is an example.

English to Welsh have no clear behavioural or physical differences and is not classed as racism.

“Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity. Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples.”

No, no, no. You're completely wrong on this I'm afraid.

Tony's quoted the equality act which defines how racist and religious hate crime is legally treated within the UK - which as it clearly states twice, includes nationality. It absolutely doesn't link that anywhere, within what is a concise piece of text, to nationality based on behavioural or physical appearance or anything else for that matter.

It's here for reference - https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/r ... n-guidance

You've quoted what I think is the Webster Merriam definition, although I may be wrong on that, which whilst being a perfectly valid definition of what racism is, isn't complete enough for use in this instance - as it hasn't been updated to cover the other protected characteristics included within latest hate crime legislation here in the UK.

Although that said, the UN's definition of 'racial discrimination' which also includes nationality has been in place since 1969 so it's not a new idea.

That's here for reference - https://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalin ... /cerd.aspx

Legally, the police could absolutely get someone on anti-English chanting, but it's just a very petty interpretation of the law, which should be overlooked by anyone with a modicum of common sense, which is why it doesn't happen.

Therefore, the fact that the phrase 'racially aggravated abuse' has been used, doesn't automatically rule anti-English chanting out of the equation as you are suggesting it does.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 pm

What does arrested for "alleged racially aggravated abuse" actually mean ? Does an arrest mean they are charged ? Is it the same thing ?

I know people in Scotland have been charged for anti English abuse, don’t know what the charge was, also Scotland has its own legal system so not sure if it sets a precedent in England/Wales.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:51 pm

Canton104 wrote:Jesus Christ his ADHD is off the scale.
it's a
personality disorder he got probably many traits of each :thumbright:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:54 pm

Bluestantona wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

So you were amazed with the denials and defending that was going on, some of which was from fans who were there. Yet despite being in Australia and therefore having not the slightest clue as to what happened, you still chose to be amazed by the response of our fans. I deliberately did not comment one way or the other. How could I? I wasn't there and could only see second hand information on-line. I still do not know what happened, and until an official announcement is made I won't know what happened. I guess I am not an expert on all matters like you, and do not have these magical abilities to know instantly about something that happened on the other side of the World. I guess you chose to find the views of the fans who were there as irrelevant, just the same as Cardiff and Swansea qualifying for European competitions was irrelevant.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:55 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

In theory chanting anti-English/Welsh songs can be considered 'racist' because racism has a wide definition which includes 'nationality'.

However, it only becomes an offence if it is within earshot of someone likely to be offended by the chanting. At a guess it could have been an English born steward who reported them? But if that is the case then what about the 2000 odd other fans who chanted the same?

If this is the case then it is about time we started complaining about anti-Welsh chants although I find them more funny than offensive.

It is appearance as behavioural based, not nationality. Again, that’s xenophobic not racist.

This Welsh/English thing is just a way to cover it with a less offensive scenario. It’s literally been fabricated on this forum in front of our very eyes.

"In the Equality Act, race can mean your colour, or your nationality (including your citizenship). It can also mean your ethnic or national origins, which may not be the same as your current nationality. For example, you may have Chinese national origins and be living in Britain with a British passport."

Yes, nationality based on behavioural or physical appearance. Hence the Chinese is an example.

English to Welsh have no clear behavioural or physical differences and is not classed as racism.

“Racism is the belief in the superiority of one race over another. It may also mean prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against other people because they are of a different race or ethnicity. Modern variants of racism are often based in social perceptions of biological differences between peoples.”

No, no, no. You're completely wrong on this I'm afraid.

Tony's quoted the equality act which defines how racist and religious hate crime is legally treated within the UK - which as it clearly states twice, includes nationality. It absolutely doesn't link that anywhere, within what is a concise piece of text, to nationality based on behavioural or physical appearance or anything else for that matter.

It's here for reference - https://www.cps.gov.uk/legal-guidance/r ... n-guidance

You've quoted what I think is the Webster Merriam definition, although I may be wrong on that, which whilst being a perfectly valid definition of what racism is, isn't complete enough for use in this instance - as it hasn't been updated to cover the other protected characteristics included within latest hate crime legislation here in the UK.

Although that said, the UN's definition of 'racial discrimination' which also includes nationality has been in place since 1969 so it's not a new idea.

That's here for reference - https://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalin ... /cerd.aspx

Legally, the police could absolutely get someone on anti-English chanting, but it's just a very petty interpretation of the law, which should be overlooked by anyone with a modicum of common sense, which is why it doesn't happen.

Therefore, the fact that the phrase 'racially aggravated abuse' has been used, doesn't automatically rule anti-English chanting out of the equation as you are suggesting it does.

Typical Roathie contribution, he has very superficial knowledge of the subject but stridently proclaims his superior knowledge without possessing any details of the actual events.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:59 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Jesus Christ his ADHD is off the scale.
it's a
personality disorder he got probably many traits of each :thumbright:

When hes proved wrong he does go into overdrive to swat away the posters claim ! You explain thing simply to him and he ignores what you put down and starts a new arguement about same post it's his defence mechanism perfected over 8yrs or so on here. :thumbup:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:05 pm

Magicalempire wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Again you are again totally wrong. There is no mention in the EQ's Act of Nationality being based on behavioural or physical appearance.

The Chinese example is explaining that whilst someone might have the appearance of ethnic Chinese they can still be a victim of racism if they are English born and the racist abuse was directed at them due to being English.

I have to say that for someone who claims to be extraordinarily intelligent your basic understanding of the law is extremely poor. In fact the only thing you seem to be extraordinary good at is making things up and acting deluded.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:00 pm

Bluestantona wrote:
davids wrote:
Bluestantona wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

Bet he wouldn’t like to show up in person to chat about all these topics so close to his heart? :lol:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:23 am

Magicalempire wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Again you are again totally wrong. There is no mention in the EQ's Act of Nationality being based on behavioural or physical appearance.

The Chinese example is explaining that whilst someone might have the appearance of ethnic Chinese they can still be a victim of racism if they are English born and the racist abuse was directed at them due to being English.

I have to say that for someone who claims to be extraordinarily intelligent your basic understanding of the law is extremely poor. In fact the only thing you seem to be extraordinary good at is making things up and acting deluded.

Tony, you are again wrong. I notice you did not reply on the contract and registration thread where you mistakenly confused Premier League competition entry rules with validity of contract in employment law.

I cited FIFA confirming what I was correctly telling you and you disappeared.

Onto this, I once again am absolutely right. Racism is about race. England is not a race. They were arrested (by the sounds of it) due to some confusion over their discrimination.

Once it was revealed it was Anti-English in nature - they were released without charge. Why? Because it isn’t racist. Unless you are suggesting that they should have had the charges stick due to your clumsy interpretation of the law?

It appears they shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place if it is true that they were arrested for this. Where as you appear to be saying it is racist, is against the law and deserve the punishment of racially aggravated abuse charge?

So yet again I side with reality and actions. FIFA rule against Cardiff and explain in detail why, Premier League competition rules does not relate to club ownership. Anti English British based abuse is not racially aggravated abuse. Both the police and FIFA agree with me on both points it seems.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:24 am

goats wrote:
Bet he wouldn’t like to show up in person to chat about all these topics so close to his heart? :lol:

Happy for you to pay the first class airfare and the accomodation. Get in touch. :thumbup:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:28 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:[

So you were amazed with the denials and defending that was going on, some of which was from fans who were there. Yet despite being in Australia and therefore having not the slightest clue as to what happened, you still chose to be amazed by the response of our fans. I deliberately did not comment one way or the other. How could I? I wasn't there and could only see second hand information on-line. I still do not know what happened, and until an official announcement is made I won't know what happened. I guess I am not an expert on all matters like you, and do not have these magical abilities to know instantly about something that happened on the other side of the World. I guess you chose to find the views of the fans who were there as irrelevant, just the same as Cardiff and Swansea qualifying for European competitions was irrelevant.

Of course I was amazed, nobody knew who was arrested meaning how do they know what was said? Being in a stadium doesn't mean you know what 4 individuals say so demanding apologies and saying nothing happened before anyone knew that was the case was pretty shocking. I think you need to calm down.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:23 am

cccfc16 wrote:

Of course I was amazed, nobody knew who was arrested meaning how do they know what was said? Being in a stadium doesn't mean you know what 4 individuals say so demanding apologies and saying nothing happened before anyone knew that was the case was pretty shocking. I think you need to calm down.

I notice Chippy 182 posted :-
If they been done for anti english then it's going open a massive can worms

Your response:-
It won’t be for that, no chance.

You knew all that then despite being in Australia.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:31 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
cccfc16 wrote:

Common sense is available no matter where you are.

If they were arrested for anti English stuff - then the arrest would stick and they are guilty.

They were arrested under the suspicion of racially aggravated abuse, after there not being sufficient evidence of that and just examples of anti-English stuff, they were released.

If they were arrested for the very thing they confirmed they did, then they wouldn't be released without charge. :thumbright:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:32 am

Don't bite to him. He's been proven wrong. Reading have issued an apology. They've not used the words 'racist or homophobic' as was first announced at the stadium. Instead using 'discriminatory behaviour', which backs up the fans initial observations. Also, for clarity, in the UK, depending on the seriousness of an offence,you can be arrested first off, pending investigation. In this case, the investigation seems futile.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:34 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:Don't bite to him. He's been proven wrong. Reading have issued an apology. They've not used the words 'racist or homophobic' as was first announced at the stadium. Instead using 'discriminatory behaviour', which backs up the fans initial observations. Also, for clarity, in the UK, depending on the seriousness of an offence,you can be arrested first off, pending investigation. In this case, the investigation seems futile.

Proven wrong for what? I fear you are just being silly. I'm sure some of you just pretend I say thing so you can argue about it.

I did not once state they were guilty, not once. Find a quote of me saying they were if you like :thumbright:

What I said was, when there is no evidence either way and so little facts - to be demanding an apology at such an early stage is crazy when there could well be a victim of abuse.

I am as spot on now as I was when I said it. :thumbup:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:43 am

cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
cccfc16 wrote:

If they were arrested for anti English stuff - then the arrest would stick and they are guilty.

They were arrested under the suspicion of racially aggravated abuse, after there not being sufficient evidence of that and just examples of anti-English stuff, they were released.

If they were arrested for the very thing they confirmed they did, then they wouldn't be released without charge. :thumbright:

You better tell Ken Choo then. He obviously lacks your knowledge of the situation. This is his latest take on the matter.
"It is understood four Cardiff City supporters arrested were cited during the fixture for using what could be considered as unwarranted language. This language could be heard between fans of both clubs and was of an anti Welsh/anti English nature".

As I said above, when this was suggested by another poster your response was no chance. Perhaps you need to tell Mr Choo and all those investigating that they are barking up the wrong tree as there was no chance they could have been arrested for this. As is becoming the norm, you are yet again making yourself look more stupid with each post, but it is amusing seeing you try to wriggle your way out of the ridiculous comments that you continue to make. Keep digging so everyone on here can have a little chuckle to themselves.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:47 am

cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
cccfc16 wrote:

lets start with both sets of fans were singing anti English / Welsh songs/ chants.
now. in what universe is one an offence for discriminatory language and the other not.?
if anti English is a criminal offence in this instance, so is anti Welsh.
so therefore the discriminatory behaviour was by the steward the announcer, Reading FC and the TVP ?
only a total idiot would contemplate charging these youngsters.
and I see your there hand in the air pleading..can I be the complete idiot sir/miss

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:47 am

cccfc16 wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:Don't bite to him. He's been proven wrong. Reading have issued an apology. They've not used the words 'racist or homophobic' as was first announced at the stadium. Instead using 'discriminatory behaviour', which backs up the fans initial observations. Also, for clarity, in the UK, depending on the seriousness of an offence,you can be arrested first off, pending investigation. In this case, the investigation seems futile.

Proven wrong for what? I fear you are just being silly. I'm sure some of you just pretend I say thing so you can argue about it.

I did not once state they were guilty, not once. Find a quote of me saying they were if you like :thumbright:

What I said was, when there is no evidence either way and so little facts - to be demanding an apology at such an early stage is crazy when there could well be a victim of abuse.

I am as spot on now as I was when I said it. :thumbup:

Yes

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:48 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
You better tell Ken Choo then. He obviously lacks your knowledge of the situation. This is his latest take on the matter.
"It is understood four Cardiff City supporters arrested were cited during the fixture for using what could be considered as unwarranted language. This language could be heard between fans of both clubs and was of an anti Welsh/anti English nature".

As I said above, when this was suggested by another poster your response was no chance. Perhaps you need to tell Mr Choo and all those investigating that they are barking up the wrong tree as there was no chance they could have been arrested for this. As is becoming the norm, you are yet again making yourself look more stupid with each post, but it is amusing seeing you try to wriggle your way out of the ridiculous comments that you continue to make. Keep digging so everyone on here can have a little chuckle to themselves.

If they were arrested for unwarranted language then they were not arrested for racially aggravated abuse. My comments were after reports of them being arrested for racially aggravated abuse, had that been the arrest code then as I correctly said - there was no chance that it would be for anti-English stuff. :thumbright:

I do enjoy it when you completely make stuff up about me and then pretend I'm ''wriggling''. There is nothing to ''wriggle'' out of. I stand by every word I said.

Had they been arrested for the reasons reported, then no chance it was for anti-English stuff. With such little facts it was bonkers some were calling for apologies and you cannot arrest without reasonable suspicion of an offence being committed.

All of these statements are correct and you are only making yourself sound stupid (again) for trying and failing to make out they are anything other than absolute common sense. :thumbright:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:51 am

cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

If they were arrested for unwarranted language then they were not arrested for racially aggravated abuse. My comments were after reports of them being arrested for racially aggravated abuse, had that been the arrest code then as I correctly said - there was no chance that it would be for anti-English stuff. :thumbright:

I do enjoy it when you completely make stuff up about me and then pretend I'm ''wriggling''. There is nothing to ''wriggle'' out of. I stand by every word I said.

Had they been arrested for the reasons reported, then no chance it was for anti-English stuff. With such little facts it was bonkers some were calling for apologies and you cannot arrest without reasonable suspicion of an offence being committed.

All of these statements are correct and you are only making yourself sound stupid (again) for trying and failing to make out they are anything other than absolute common sense. :thumbright:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: