Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Four arrested "

Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:51 pm

Can you believe this clown having a go at City fans when his fellow supporters (I use the word loosely as he doesn’t even go to games) are proven racist pricks.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 3:54 pm

JJ1927 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:If the stewards was abused by just 4 fans why was there an announcement to all city fans? Normal procedure is to report the fans and police go in to bring them out once identified.. not accuse all fans of using abusive chants. That is inherently wrong and defamatory against fans not chanting what was reported to be said. Extremely poor from whoever authorised the announcement..

Only 4 were arrested, that isn’t to say more weren’t guilty of it. They didn’t blame all your fans from what I have read. They stated that there should be a stop to the racially motivated abuse coming from away supporters, I haven’t heard anyone state they specifically said all away fans.

So the tannoy announcement was directed at away fans your "words!!" Guess that doesnt mean the 2.5k city fan's so who was it directed at? And dont say just the ones shouting abuse? Because not even you know how many were doing it or perhaps you do as probably sitting next to the fans chanting...:lol:

All of those arrested were away fans, they came from the away section where the abuse was heard. The tannoy announcement was correct in asking the abuse coming from the away section to stop. Did you expect the tannoy announcer to name them individually to request them to stop? :laughing6:

Well if you went into a room of 100 people and shouted for room to stop shouting abuse how many would think it was directed at them without naming names? They would all think it was at whole room...
So what's difference with tannoy announcement aimed specifically at 2.5k fans in away end they assume it was aimed at all of them :old:

I was there and as you say the announcement was aimed at all of us. He said that it was a message for the away supporters. You cant get any clearer than that. The problem is that to save face these 4 will be thrown under a bus by the police and the Football authorities.

He doesnt think it was aimed at every supporter in away end just a generic request to stop abuse from all fans who were shouting abuse? so those who wasnt shouting abuse knew the announcement wasnt for them .
Ps if I was you I'd put him on ignore (lots have like me) you cannot win against someone who in 8yrs as never been wrong on here..:thumbup:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:00 pm

Chippy82 wrote:15 year old and a 16 year old bet there parents must be proud lol again chanting was back and forth anti english anti welsh theres no way they got done for the chanting they must have said something straight towards steward
haha what a woman :lol:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:04 pm

tylorstown18891 wrote:
Chippy82 wrote:15 year old and a 16 year old bet there parents must be proud lol again chanting was back and forth anti english anti welsh theres no way they got done for the chanting they must have said something straight towards steward
haha what a woman :lol:

No not really muppet how old r u mind even tho alleged it's a good thing is it to be tarred with racist homophob brush is it

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:08 pm

Magicalempire wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Why do you feel the need to converse with this jack prick all the time? He can’t say anything as the only team with a known racist element are the Jacks and that’s a fact.

These arrests suggest otherwise. How many arrests have we had over racist abuse out of interest?

Aye
:wave: :wave: :wave:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:12 pm

I wondered how a post had reached so many pages so quickly.

Then we saw the Jack clown has jumped on.

So, so weird.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:26 pm

Magicalempire wrote:
llan bluebird wrote:Can those who know about the process please educate me.

What does arrested for "alleged racially aggravated abuse" actually mean ? Does an arrest mean they are charged ? Is it the same thing ?

If they are charged does that mean they will end up in magistrates court ?

Is there any precedent of anti region or country chanting ?

Is a country or region a race ?

Arrests can be made if there are reasonable grounds to suggest an offence has been committed.

They will need to have sufficient evidence before charging them. Otherwise it will be a pointless exercise in court.

Race in human terms means a group of people with distinct physical or behavioural differences or traits. Abuse between Welsh and English will be xenophobic abuse and not racially aggravated abuse as they were arrested for.

The Wales/England thing seems to be a misinformed guess started on this forum. The arrests and the section they were arrested under suggests quite something different.

Oh look raving roathie has a new poster name :roll:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:29 pm

Reminds me of a certain Calvin klein fragrance,the name slips my mind awwww! ...........................got it! OBSESSION. :laughing5: :old: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:00 pm

I have heard chants that would be deemed racist or homophobic by city fans. Doubt very much they are racists, just using racist language. Idiots now they may well be in hot water.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 5:16 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:I have heard chants that would be deemed racist or homophobic by city fans. Doubt very much they are racists, just using racist language. Idiots now they may well be in hot water.
what chants have you heard that could be deemed racist homophobic then

Re: Updated : " Four Cardiff fans arrested "

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:10 pm

All Released with NO charges :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:12 pm

Pennydarrenblue wrote:I have heard chants that would be deemed racist or homophobic by city fans. Doubt very much they are racists, just using racist language. Idiots now they may well be in hot water.

Let’s hear them then because I’m calling bullshit.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:16 pm

Magicalempire wrote:
Canton104 wrote:Why do you feel the need to converse with this jack prick all the time? He can’t say anything as the only team with a known racist element are the Jacks and that’s a fact.

These arrests suggest otherwise. How many arrests have we had over racist abuse out of interest?

Aye

how many...have WE had ?
who exactly are WE ?
Cardiff , Swansea, or your real club ?

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:18 pm

Forever Blue wrote:All Released with NO charges :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

So the self-proclaimed expert on things Cardiff City was embarrassingly wrong once again. Even though he is on the other side of the world, he knew better than City fans who were present.

Why is this self-righteous, deluded fantasist allowed to post negative and derogatory views and opinions about Cardiff City? A club many of us have supported for decades through thick and thin. He is only on here to goad and deride to boost his ego.
Last edited by Plynlymonbluebird on Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:19 pm

The stewards have been interviewed by the police and I believe there will be no more arrests and no investigation.
This is the end of the matter.

Just wish media would now state this

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:23 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:All Released with NO charges :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird:

So the self-proclaimed expert on things Cardiff City was embarrassingly wrong once again. Even though he is on the other side of the world, he knew better than City fans who were present.

Why is this self-righteous, deluded fantasist allowed to post negative and derogatory views and opinions about Cardiff City? A club many of us have supported for decades through thick and thin. He is only on here to goad and deride to boost his ego.

Just this week, he had 9 names banned.

We can’t be on here 24/7 as we have other things in our lives.

Also used so many diff ips/ names and if we don’t watch it we have accidentally banned Cardiff and Real Swansea fans in the past.

Personally you should ignore if he gets to you that much.

Over the last 5 years prob had 400-500 names .

Sometimes just better leaving with one name and ignoring him, longest ever lasted is usually 24hrs, sometimes 20mins

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:28 pm

Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

Dont want to discuss tbe racist incident in 2015 involving 40 swansea fans??

What about the swansea fan arrested for racist abuse at Norwich?

What about the swansea fan with a 5 year banning order for a racist gesture against Newcastle?

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Also used so many diff ips/ names and if we don’t watch it we have accidentally banned Cardiff and Real Swansea fans in the past.

Sometimes just better leaving with one name and ignoring him, longest ever lasted is usually 24hrs, sometimes 20mins

Then reading football club and that steward should be apologising then it was most stupid thing ever esp that announcement should never have happend

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:32 pm

Forever Blue wrote:The stewards have been interviewed by the police and I believe there will be no more arrests and no investigation.

If this is the case then Both Reading and Cardiff should release a statement saying the accusations were not true. Reading and the media have basically tarnished our club as it’s been portrayed that a large section of our support were racist/homophobic.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:35 pm

Escott1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:The stewards have been interviewed by the police and I believe there will be no more arrests and no investigation.

If this is the case then Both Reading and Cardiff should release a statement saying the accusations were not true. Reading and the media have basically tarnished our club as it’s been portrayed that a large section of our support were racist/homophobic.

The media fall out had been quite bad I have to agree and apologising from press and reading and stewards should be forth coming we all said in ground mayb mis heard words quotes in chants

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 pm

Chippy82 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Plynlymonbluebird wrote:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:38 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

What about the swansea fan with a 5 year banning order for a racist gesture against Newcastle?

you missed this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ4UC7TGudw

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:41 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

You can also add their ‘main lad’ attending BNP meetings. Their other ‘main lad’ on the front page of the paper Sieg Heiling. Plenty more examples but I’ll save them for his reply.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:44 pm

Chippy82 wrote:
what chants have you heard that could be deemed racist homophobic then

Apologies I didn’t mean chants. Just what I would call harmless banter by individuals. About sexual orientation and people’s colours. Nothing more that happens all across the country all the time not just at football. Like I said nothing that bothers me.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:46 pm

Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

You can also add their ‘main lad’ attending BNP meetings. The other ‘main lad’ on the front page of the paper Sieg Heiling. Plenty more examples but I’ll save them for his reply.

He wont reply as hes been called out by the illustrations above... he didn't reply to me proving he was wrong earlier about being on ignore... he'll come back couple days or so on another thread and ignore this one or have a new name as is way of avoiding the truth. :old:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Chippy82 wrote:
Escott1927 wrote:

The media fall out had been quite bad I have to agree and apologising from press and reading and stewards should be forth coming we all said in ground mayb mis heard words quotes in chants

Should have been reported in the media as an ‘alleged’ incident if no one had been actually charged for it. if you weren’t at the game and read some of headlines you’d assume that there were hundreds of people involved in the chants. If it is a case of reporting something that was misheard, it’s not ideal but we all make mistakes, but some sort of an apology or explanation should be made as things like this are damaging towards a club.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

You can also add their ‘main lad’ attending BNP meetings. The other ‘main lad’ on the front page of the paper Sieg Heiling. Plenty more examples but I’ll save them for his reply.

He wont reply as hes been called out by the illustrations above... he didn't reply to me proving he was wrong earlier about being on ignore... he'll come back couple days or so on another thread and ignore this one or have a new name as is way of avoiding the truth. :old:

He was amazed with the defending and denials that were going on. I wasn't amazed one way or the other as I did not attend the match, and therefore had no idea as to what went on. Despite being on the other side of the World, he couldn't wait to put the boot in. I'm sure he will find any statements made by the police irrelevant unless they agree with his point of view. After all, this is the one who is never wrong. I still have no idea what happened or what the official outcome is. No doubt that Roathy knows exactly what happened and who was at fault.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:02 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:

Aye

He was amazed with the defending and denials that were going on. I wasn't amazed one way or the other as I did not attend the match, and therefore had no idea as to what went on. Despite being on the other side of the World, he couldn't wait to put the boot in. I'm sure he will find any statements made by the police irrelevant unless they agree with his point of view. After all, this is the one who is never wrong. I still have no idea what happened or what the official outcome is. No doubt that Roathy knows exactly what happened and who was at fault.

Steve see you got him sussed..:laughing5:
But his MO is to disappear after he losses a debate and re-appear later with another name at least... he's like Arnie I'll be back. :lol:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:18 pm

llan bluebird wrote:Can those who know about the process please educate me.

What does arrested for "alleged racially aggravated abuse" actually mean ? Does an arrest mean they are charged ? Is it the same thing ?

If they are charged does that mean they will end up in magistrates court ?

Is there any precedent of anti region or country chanting ?

Is a country or region a race ?

I know people in Scotland have been charged for anti English abuse, don’t know what the charge was, also Scotland has its own legal system so not sure if it sets a precedent in England/Wales.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:20 pm

Surprisingly this doesn't appear to have been mentioned by Wales On Line, The Mail, The Sun or on Jacqui Oakley's twitter page as yet.

Hmmm.......