Updated : " Four Cardiff fans arrested "

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " Four arrested "

Postby cccfc16 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:51 am

dogfound wrote:

lets start with both sets of fans were singing anti English / Welsh songs/ chants.
now. in what universe is one an offence for discriminatory language and the other not.?
if anti English is a criminal offence in this instance, so is anti Welsh.
so therefore the discriminatory behaviour was by the steward the announcer, Reading FC and the TVP ?
only a total idiot would contemplate charging these youngsters.
and I see your there hand in the air pleading..can I be the complete idiot sir/miss

I have no idea what you are talking about. You seem to be another that enjoys pretending I have said something only to argue against said fantasy argument that I never made.

What comment of mine are you aiming that at exactly? Where have I condoned/recommended charging these guys?

Or have you made it up again?
cccfc16

Re: " Four arrested "

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Updated : " Four Cardiff fans arrested "

Postby cccfc16 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:53 am

I see Zodiak has realised his error :roll:
cccfc16

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:56 am

cccfc16 wrote:I see Zodiak has realised his error :roll:

"It won't be for that, no chance". :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry Roathy, the above statement is just me making something up that you never said. Keep digging, this is a cracker even by your standards. Enjoying watching you squirm after being proven wrong yet again. Keep posting so we can all have a good laugh
Steve Zodiak

Postby cccfc16 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:57 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:

Don't worry Roathy, the above statement is just me making something up that you never said. Keep digging, this is a cracker even by your standards. Enjoying watching you squirm after being proven wrong yet again. Keep posting so we can all have a good laugh

and I'm right, It won't be - if it was an arrest for racially aggravated abuse as reported.

So I was spot on, it was for obscene language according to Choo, which is a public order offence and not a hate crime.

Get with the programe Steve, it really isn't difficult. But I am enjoying watching you squirm to make it fit :lol:

All because I dont put importance on results outside our pyramid too, I didnt realise that would affect you so much :laughing6:
cccfc16

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:00 pm

cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

It won't be - if it was an arrest for racially aggravated abuse as reported. So I was spot on, it was for obscene language according to Choo, which is a public order offence and not a hate crime.

Get with the programe Steve, it really isn't difficult. But I am enjoying watching you squirm to make it fit :lol:

All because I dont put importance on results outside our pyramid too, I didnt realise that would affect you so much :laughing6:

Loving it. Get's better by the minute. Please continue, I don't expect I'm the only one who is enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve Zodiak

Postby cccfc16 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:05 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

It won't be - if it was an arrest for racially aggravated abuse as reported. So I was spot on, it was for obscene language according to Choo, which is a public order offence and not a hate crime.

Loving it. Get's better by the minute. Please continue, I don't expect I'm the only one who is enjoying watching you make a fool of yourself. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Course you are Stephen :lol:

Sounds very much like you are compensating after being frustrated at yet again failing in one of your attempts to twist the situation to soothe wounds I have clearly opened for you with your insecurity regarding our clubs.

But as you know, I do enjoy you trying to turn that is clearly common sense comments into whatever you try to. You never know, one day you may even convince someone :laughing6:
cccfc16

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:11 pm

cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
cccfc16 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:

Course you are Stephen :lol:

Sounds very much like you are compensating after being frustrated at yet again failing in one of your attempts to twist the situation to soothe wounds I have clearly opened for you with your insecurity regarding our clubs.

But as you know, I do enjoy you trying to turn that is clearly common sense comments into whatever you try to. You never know, one day you may even convince someone :laughing6:

Well, if I can convince just one person, that will be one person more than you will manage to convince. I have to take my car for it's MOT now, just hope I can stop laughing by the time I get there. Carry on though, I am sure there are plenty of others on here who are enjoying your attempts at wriggling your way out of those comments. Good, even by your standards. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Steve Zodiak

Postby cccfc16 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:15 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
Well, if I can convince just one person, that will be one person more than you will manage to convince. I have to take my car for it's MOT now, just hope I can stop laughing by the time I get there. Carry on though, I am sure there are plenty of others on here who are enjoying your attempts of wriggling your way out of those comments. Good, even by your standards. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Then I think you are going to be severely disappointed

There is absolutely no need for me to convince anyone my comments are there (and their context).

It was said it was an arrest for racially aggravated abuse. Someone said it must be for Anti-English stuff. I correctly said that it won’t be for that under the context that it was arrested for racially aggravated abuse. Which is correct, it won’t be... because it isn’t.

If you want to pretend context doesn’t exist in order to soothe your wounds then be my guest. Maybe try and convince the mechanic :laughing6:
cccfc16

Postby wtf » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:25 pm

Another user name. I’m sure the clown said he was going to stick to one.
wtf

Postby Plynlymonbluebird » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:20 pm

It appears that the law of this country does consider the English to be a separate race, a race that can suffer racial aggravated abuse.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... h-cow.html

Interesting reading, especially the case in North Wales.
Plynlymonbluebird

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Plynlymonbluebird wrote:It appears that the law of this country does consider the English to be a separate race, a race that can suffer racial aggravated abuse.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... h-cow.html

Interesting reading, especially the case in North Wales.

As an aside how funny is it that the guy that gone done for calling people sheepshaggers was called "A Taaffe" :laughing5:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:21 pm

If only desperate backtracking and being proven wrong was an Olympic sport :clap: :lol:

Roathy wrote:England isn’t a race so those saying it must be a Welsh/English thing are mistaken. It would be xenophobic abuse not racially motivated abuse which is what they were arrested for.

Roathy wrote:It won’t be for that, no chance.They clearly say “racially motivated”.

Roathy wrote:They have been arrested for “racially aggravated abuse” - it’s clear to everyone (not me) that these arrests have been made for RACIAL ABUSE not xenophobia which is what others are guessing it is.

Roathy wrote:Abuse between Welsh and English will be xenophobic abuse and not racially aggravated abuse as they were arrested for.

Roathy wrote:The Wales/England thing seems to be a misinformed guess started on this forum. The arrests and the section they were arrested under suggests quite something different.

Roathy wrote:Only 4 were arrested, that isn’t to say more weren’t guilty of it.

Roathy wrote:Racism does not include nationality. At all.

Roathy wrote:... And that offence is racially aggravated abuse, yes.

Roathy wrote:So not Welsh/English stuff. Racism.

My favourite one though...

Roathy wrote:All of what I have said it fact, it isn’t an opinion.

:laughing6:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby dogfound » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:If only desperate backtracking and being proven wrong was an Olympic sport :clap: :lol:

Roathy wrote:England isn’t a race so those saying it must be a Welsh/English thing are mistaken. It would be xenophobic abuse not racially motivated abuse which is what they were arrested for.

Roathy wrote:It won’t be for that, no chance.They clearly say “racially motivated”.

Roathy wrote:They have been arrested for “racially aggravated abuse” - it’s clear to everyone (not me) that these arrests have been made for RACIAL ABUSE not xenophobia which is what others are guessing it is.

Roathy wrote:Abuse between Welsh and English will be xenophobic abuse and not racially aggravated abuse as they were arrested for.

Roathy wrote:The Wales/England thing seems to be a misinformed guess started on this forum. The arrests and the section they were arrested under suggests quite something different.

roathy wrong and back tracking....no way. :lol: :lol: :lol:
dogfound

Postby Steve Zodiak » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:37 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:If only desperate backtracking and being proven wrong was an Olympic sport :clap: :lol:

Just the tip of the iceberg though. If someone had kept a record of all of his gems under his 500 or so different user names, it would have made for a good book. Could have called it something along the lines of "The Ramblings of a Forum Idiot".
Steve Zodiak

Postby RV Casual » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:49 pm

Push the button Gov

:sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :sleepy2:
RV Casual

Previous

Return to General Chat