Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Neil Harris

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:27 am

A very split fanbase on his start as Cardiff manager and i had defended him.

But yesterday has done it for me.

1. Possibly watching the worse football in 10 years.

2. His statement its like he accepted there was racist and homophobic. His claim about how hard they work as a club to prevent it is the nail in the coffin for me.

I know people will say he had to make that statement to appease but no I'm sorry he could have said they will comment as a club after the investigation, not add to the fire.

Re: Neil Harris

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:30 am

He is a disgrace. Treating us like the Millwall scum he served for so many years.

Get the rat out of our club!

Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:39 am

Bluedodo wrote:A very split fanbase on his start as Cardiff manager and i had defended him.

2. His statement its like he accepted there was racist and homophobic. His claim about how hard they work as a club to prevent it is the nail in the coffin for me.

I know people will say he had to make that statement to appease but no I'm sorry he could have said they will comment as a club after the investigation, not add to the fire.

Worse football in 10 years ? Yesterday was probably the best I've seen for a long time ,we actually passed the ball and were very unlucky

Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:05 pm

I wonder if TAN will see his comments and have a long deep think about what NH said on tv interview.Did not seem to defend the Cardiff fans at all. :banghead: :banghead:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 pm

wez1927 wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:A very split fanbase on his start as Cardiff manager and i had defended him.

Worse football in 10 years ? Yesterday was probably the best I've seen for a long time ,we actually passed the ball and were very unlucky

Your going on 1 game, ive defended him despite finding the last few games hard to watch

Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:53 pm

wez1927 wrote:

That's not on the agenda though wez is it :roll: it's just the same old posters finding the slightest thing to beat the manager with,not happy (barrywelsh)starting their own topic,they feel the need to add to any other,that is aimed at NH.There is no case to answer in truth,he and the club could not just refuse to answer the ALLEDGED chanting,and I fail to see what he has done so wrong?and as for the football,well I guess they weren't paying much attention, as under Harris, that's the best they have played as of yet,but their minds were made up the day he was appointed,rather immature in my eyes,as he wasn't my choice either,but I will support our manager and team,regardless if I was upset that MY choice not being appointed, that's what supporters do,no? I guess not for some. :old: :bluebird:

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:43 pm

The football was 100% worse under Solskjaer, Slade, Trollope and the beginning of this season before Harris took over. It's not good football now but since he came only 2 teams have managed to beat us so we obviously can't be playing that badly. As for his comments after the game, he should have kept quiet until a full investigation had taken place.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Played better football,but let’s be clear here,we were playing a reading team who made 11 changes,many haven’t made the first team,Cardiff played a very strong side

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:04 pm

wez1927 wrote:

yes it was but half their team were kids mate.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:07 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

That's not on the agenda though wez is it :roll: it's just the same old posters finding the slightest thing to beat the manager with,not happy (barrywelsh)starting their own topic,they feel the need to add to any other,that is aimed at NH.There is no case to answer in truth,he and the club could not just refuse to answer the ALLEDGED chanting,and I fail to see what he has done so wrong?and as for the football,well I guess they weren't paying much attention, as under Harris, that's the best they have played as of yet,but their minds were made up the day he was appointed,rather immature in my eyes,as he wasn't my choice either,but I will support our manager and team,regardless if I was upset that MY choice not being appointed, that's what supporters do,no? I guess not for some. :old: :bluebird:

its got zilch to do with who he is, what he said was shit and if Pep been appointed and come out with that remark it would still be shit.

Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:31 pm

bluesince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Against Reading reserves brilliant

Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:20 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Against Reading reserves brilliant

They had 11 we had 7 reserves so what does that prove SFA ?

Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 am

Bluedodo wrote:
wez1927 wrote:

Your going on 1 game, ive defended him despite finding the last few games hard to watch

Ok first half 50 50 second half we should have been out of site and worst football in 10 years have you forgot about the crap we were playing under warnock at start season that was dire and have u forgot about ole slade trollopp jesus ole on pitch before first home game was comedy gold spouting about his attacking football give him a chance then big Sam's west ham beat us 3-0 at ccs my biggest gripe with harris is he is quite similar to warnock with some of tactics but harris can only do what he can with the team warnock left him the most experienced manager about and he couldnt get the team to peform

Mon Jan 27, 2020 3:14 pm

Harris’ team has not put in a performance as good as SLADE’s best performance so far. V Derby

Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:37 am

Hmmmmmmmm, I thought tonight's result was f@cking great,stuck with the squad "sir" near left behind,the moment he couldn't get any more from them.good use of subs too,something Warnock was abysmal at imho :old: :bluebird: