Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: We must demand a full appology from Reading

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:34 am

jimmy_rat wrote:
Magicalempire wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:
Ifs, buts, maybes. As per previous post, anyone can report a crime. The police have a duty to act on it. It doesn't mean it happened.

Doesn’t mean it didn’t either, hence demanding an apology at this early stage is barmy. (correct)

For arrests to be made in this country there needs to be a reasonable suspicion of wrong doing, that’s doesn’t just mean a complaint. (correct)

I couldn’t call up the police and get you arrested for example, there needs to be reasonable grounds for arrest. (correct)

Quick bookmark this... The perfect ten, Champion of the people, man of many talents, he who must speak last...

Has been proven wrong!

I think he owes some apologies.

Where was I wrong? :?

Everything I typed I stand by and have no idea which part is supposed to be incorrect?

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:50 am

Steve Zodiak wrote:
You must be joking. The man is never wrong in his eyes. Everyone else can see he is and so he will do the usual vanishing act while he thinks of ways he can try to wriggle out of this one. He certainly has the gift of being able to make himself look a right tool without any help from members of this forum. Perhaps his next user name should be more suited to him, possibly "forum idiot" would be an easy way for the rest of us to instantly identify his posts.

Steve you have turned very angry since I said I don't put any importance of Swansea results outside the pyramid we play in. You have become quite irrational and unstable.

So maybe you can tell me where I am wrong then? to re-cap:-

1. demanding an apology when you have zero idea of guilt or innocence is barmy when there could well be a victim of racial abuse.
2. In order for arrests to be made in the UK there has to be reasonable grounds to suspect an offence has been committed
3. You cannot be arrested off the back of a mere complaint.

Which of my points are you getting excited about exactly? You said ''everyone can see it'' so would be great if you could show us.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:17 am

Just seen an apology of sorts issued on Sky Sports from Reading. First step, although police are still investigating.