Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Transfers...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:11 pm

So DJ is saying that Rae and McCormack are going to leave and we may still need to sell 2 more players in order to bring more players in.

Now Rae out is a good move for the Club as he isn't very good, McCormack out i also think is good because he had gone stale and needs and deserves first team football.

Now it seems we are signing Keogh, good signing and good enough to be the player off the bench that McCormack was for us.

BUT

If the other to players to be sold are Whittingham + Gerrard then I have to question why DJ is bothering.
We are not going to find a better player than Whittingham and Gerrard is arguably our best Centre back so why bother getting rid when we have the quality in the squad already?

What do you all think?

Re: Transfers...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 pm

I think that Whitts will stay, but I reckon Gerrard may have 'cooked his goose' with DJ over his play off outburst

Re: Transfers...

Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:33 pm

gerrard has lost the plot- put on loads of weight, unfit and like alex fergerson, he who disses the manager and gaffer is screwed, jus like beckham at united-youve got to respect DJ, hes the boss