Neil, what's occurring ?
Are you actually trying?

Re: Neil,any signings or what?

Wed Jan 22, 2020 6:34 pm

Oi! Neil, c' Mon the chase show over

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Neil is and he won’t be bullied :lol: :lol:

I honestly believe it’s the other way around and was told Harris is actually trying to get rid of up to another 4 players, stumbling block as usual we pay high wages for mediocre players .

Neil Harris:

"I’m working as hard as I can to find the right deals for us, because ultimately they have to be the right deals for us.”
“I won’t be bullied in to spending.”
“I have a big squad full of quality.”

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:05 pm

It's the old smoke trick

Chuck out some cool stories like going after Camarasa , leak the fact you have bid £2million for a £4Million pound player knowing it will be rejected and it looks like we are trying to sign people.
It keeps the fans happy most of the window and last minute we will sign a free agent and a lower league player with promise for little money.
We then have the excuse that it's hard in january and we tried but couldn't get it done.

Happened every January for the last 4 years , last year it was Bacuna and the french midfielder.

The year before it was Grujic

Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:10 pm

Not buying into NH and his interview. Millwall for a few years...VT advised to employ. Get outta town.

Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:24 pm

Nobody’s coming Neil you don’t have to lie to us.

My guess is Joe Day to be the next out the door. The most pointless signing we’ve made recently. An average league two keeper that’s now probably on an above average championship wage.

More top class work from our recruitment committee.

Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Still no one?

Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:11 pm

Neil!!??? Neil!!!?? Helllooo

Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:54 pm

He's working hard.
Words of pure wisdom.

Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Neil please let us know as we are curious dude

Sat Jan 25, 2020 8:28 pm

1 Week left ....

Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:52 pm

Neil?

Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:30 pm

Plymuff Bloobird wrote:He's working hard.
Words of pure wisdom.

Thats the term used by every manager..(working hard to bring players in) when under pressure no matter what league they are in. :old:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:51 pm

Were we on Warnocks case as much about signing players in the January transfer window - I think not !

Oh and the famous quote when he said he went for a sleep on transfer deadline day hence why we didn’t sign anyone but must people lapped it up on here as it was him - imagine if NH said that there would be uproar from those trying to hound him out.

Remember blue in two with shit crowds and anything else is a bonus

:thumbup:

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:24 pm

Sir Neil, whilst in the PL, brought in Bacuna, for four years ffs, and Niase in the January window.

No one can really now be having a go at NH surely.

Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Neil is and he won’t be bullied :lol: :lol:

I honestly believe it’s the other way around and was told Harris is actually trying to get rid of up to another 4 players, stumbling block as usual we pay high wages for mediocre players .

Neil Harris:

"I’m working as hard as I can to find the right deals for us, because ultimately they have to be the right deals for us.”
“I won’t be bullied in to spending.”
“I have a big squad full of quality.”

Sadly, I think youre right mate

Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:35 am

Dobbin wrote:Were we on Warnocks case as much about signing players in the January transfer window - I think not !

Oh and the famous quote when he said he went for a sleep on transfer deadline day hence why we didn’t sign anyone but must people lapped it up on here as it was him - imagine if NH said that there would be uproar from those trying to hound him out.

Remember blue in two with shit crowds and anything else is a bonus

:thumbup:

he brings a lot of it on himself mate.. one minute he is clearing the decks the next we haven't signed anyone and only really moved 1 player on { the 2 short termers were always leaving and Brown going on loan ? I think we all expected at least 1 youngster to be loaned }.. then with 4 days left comes out with ,he wants to identify players he wants to add ?
be easier to cut him slack if he just said it don't look like anyone is coming in , surely ?
I know I didn't expect a signing and others said the same.
and I also figured clearing the decks was also unrealistic in January..

Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:59 am

Agree - I don’t think he does help himself by some of the things he says but some people on here seem to play on his every word purely down to the fact they don’t want him anywhere near the club.

Once he said he was going to be changing the style of play he was always going to have to clear the decks And this is not easy. I thought three or four out any maybe a couple of loan signings in but that is assuming clubs want our players or players want to go.

Would have liked to see a youngster like Curtis Jones and an experience midfielder or striker not getting game time with a premier club. I would have been happy with that business and continue to clear the decks in the summer and sign the right players then.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:15 am

Sadly, I agree with most of u guys about the noise, or lack of with regards to anyone coming in before deadline day.
Harris doesn't fill me with confidence with those comments.
Unfortunately, I don't think we'll truly see much movement until the summer,but that's when I personally will start to judge Harris. This is still a NW team so it'd be unfair for me to have a pop until he's had a summer window.
That's how I'm looking at it.
I really didn't want Harris here but as he is, I'm gonna get behind him because he should get a fair crack imo :bluescarf:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:04 am

3 days left and no sign of anyone coming in, doesn't look like it's happening.

Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:25 am

Bluebird1990 wrote:3 days left and no sign of anyone coming in, doesn't look like it's happening.

That’s what I’m thinking, considering he had 4/5 lined up for this week alone and not 1 has come good so far.... only confirmed incoming is the 17yo Malaysian striker and he’s only coming in Feb for a months trial before going to tans other club :banghead:

Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:04 pm

NH a godawful yes man. Hired after agreeing to be so.