Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: I wonder what Sheffield United think? Their player goadi

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:20 am

TK Maxx vouchers for Xmas ? :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:58 am

What's the problem? I wouldn't grass him up to be fair. If it were an ex City player doing the same at Swansea away we'd all be calling him a legend.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 3:03 am

Fergy1927 wrote:What's the problem? I wouldn't grass him up to be fair. If it were an ex City player doing the same at Swansea away we'd all be calling him a legend.

Agreed. We starting to think our shit don’t stink.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:53 am

I don’t think he’s done anything wrong apart from look like a knob.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:22 am

Fair enough but with the FA now trying to be so pc he could be seen to bringing game into disrepute, have his knuckles rapped and fined a few k. ( Which really hurts someone on silly money ) :roll:

Drink drive another matter though but Blades will not get rid as they need him so much.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:38 am

Looks like Prince Harry in disguise

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:44 am

Pennydarrenblue wrote:
Fergy1927 wrote:What's the problem? I wouldn't grass him up to be fair. If it were an ex City player doing the same at Swansea away we'd all be calling him a legend.

He's supposed to be a professional football player, dressed wearing Bone Island and giving the wankers sign to the home fans! I couldn't think of a single player of ours who would do similar.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:58 am

Nobody is grassing ffs, he was picked up by the sky cameras and plastered all over the Internet, people are just pointing out that giving his 'position' as a professional footballer he's made a bit of a dick of himself giving the wanker signs etc

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:18 am

Grown men crying over an ex Swansea player doing a gesture.. grow up if it was a ex city player you’d be loving it

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:33 am

stephendavid wrote:Looks like Prince Harry in disguise

More like Wurzel Gummidge

Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:

He's supposed to be a professional football player, dressed wearing Bone Island and giving the wankers sign to the home fans! I couldn't think of a single player of ours who would do similar.

Probably because they don't care

Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:59 pm

RV Casual wrote:Nobody is grassing ffs, he was picked up by the sky cameras and plastered all over the Internet, people are just pointing out that giving his 'position' as a professional footballer he's made a bit of a dick of himself giving the wanker signs etc

Indeed. There is no problem an ex players mixing in with the fans in this case. There is no problem with a bit of banter with limits. Best one I've seen is how Antony Gerrard celebrated in front of the Swansea fans when Choprs equalised. Most of my Jack mates who can take a joke thought it was hilarious.

Doing the wanker sign well I hope none of our lot ever do that.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:30 pm

Alan_in_China wrote:
Pennydarrenblue wrote:

Im not going to be a grass but I'll give you a hint about a certain defender giving the you've got a tiny knob gag and got done for it.

These guys are just as daft as us. It's unfair to give them shit for doing the wrong thing just because they are good at footy and earn heaps.

Crackajack but.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:48 pm

blue lagoon wrote:Does anybody give a toss about it??? Perhaps we should stop telling tales on here for fu.. sake.

Pathetic
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 2:53 pm

It’s funny isn’t it. Most on here moan about modern football, losing touch with the fanbase and the players... then cry to high heaven when a player get amongst them and acts in keeping with the crowd.

Can’t win. But as others have pointed out, it’s probably only because it’s Swansea.

Gary Neville is right.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 4:58 pm

welshcasual wrote:It’s funny isn’t it. Most on here moan about modern football, losing touch with the fanbase and the players... then cry to high heaven when a player get amongst them and acts in keeping with the crowd.

Can’t win. But as others have pointed out, it’s probably only because it’s Swansea.

Gary Neville is right.

Didn't see Gunter behaving like that when in the away end with Cardiff fans.... So yes your probably right its because its Swansea and for the majority are brain dead skip rats.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:02 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
welshcasual wrote:It’s funny isn’t it. Most on here moan about modern football, losing touch with the fanbase and the players... then cry to high heaven when a player get amongst them and acts in keeping with the crowd.

Gary Neville is right.

Didn't see Gunter behaving like that when in the away end with Cardiff fans.... So yes your probably right its because its Swansea and for the majority are brain dead skip rats.

Eh? Because it is Swansea you lot are riled by it is what I said.

Gunter probably didn’t act like that, that’s why. And if he did I don’t think we would care :roll: :lol:

Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:04 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

Gary Neville is right.

Gunter probably didn’t act like that, that’s why. And if he did I don’t think we would care :roll: :lol:

Nobodies riled the majority are laughing at the idiot

Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:10 pm

I disagree.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:28 pm

welshcasual wrote:I disagree.

Well thats a given. Its what you thrive on.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:40 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
welshcasual wrote:I disagree.

Well thats a given. Its what you thrive on.

I thrive on giving my sensible view, yes.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:05 pm

Apart the fact he looks like he has dressed from Jimmy Savilles wardrobe I don’t see what the fuss is all about.

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:07 pm

...and he's near a little person if he is a Savellite

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:10 pm

Bluedodo wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bluedodo wrote:

Gary Neville is right.

Nobodies riled the majority are laughing at the idiot

Exactly, nobody really cares he was amongst the fans, we are all just laughing at the state of him, and his gypo brothers

Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:14 pm

I thought the horses outside CCS were police steeds

Re: I wonder what Sheffield United think?

Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:14 pm

Port Talbot Blue wrote:The guy in white is Joe Rodons brother whose had a head transplant :bluescarf: .

Edited for you :ayatollah: