Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ The Jacks Today / Great Britain ‘

Fri Jan 17, 2020 8:23 pm

Bluebird_87 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bluebird_87 wrote:As soon as I saw the thread, I knew it would include the self-made successful entrepreneur spouting his views. What I will say, is that this time he's not including full facts and being subjective to suit an agenda, very unlike his self proclaimed stance on debate and dare I say it, he's wrong/incorrect...That's all I need to say.

Another that used to pretend I’m a troll and has clearly now admitted I use full facts. It’s amazing what comes out when one has an opinion instead of fact based statements isn’t it, suddenly “usually I’m fantastic” etc etc etc

There is nothing wrong or incorrect about what I have said. I, like others find flashes outside the English football tier irrelevant. It’s as simple as that, there is no “wrong”, you may disagree of course, but there is no “wrong”. :thumbup:

You are a troll, allowed on here merely for hits. My view on you has never changed in that respect. That is backed up by the hundreds/thousands of accounts made by yourself.

Secondly, you are not using 'full' facts' as you claim to do in debate. My tone on that point is sarcastic, which has clearly gone over you head.

Finally, you are wrong. A friendly fixture does not count, quite obvious ; Every other fixture is counted. The clue is 'every other fixture, outside a friendly', not just an English pyramid fixture. You've given an opinion on the matter, not used full facts. :thumbup:

Ahhh but his opinion his fact as far as he's concerned? You should know by now his is the only opinion that matters! Anyone's else's is just agreeing with his.... :mrgreen:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:32 am

Bluebird_87 wrote:
You are a troll, allowed on here merely for hits. My view on you has never changed in that respect. That is backed up by the hundreds/thousands of accounts made by yourself.

Secondly, you are not using 'full' facts' as you claim to do in debate. My tone on that point is sarcastic, which has clearly gone over you head.

Finally, you are wrong. A friendly fixture does not count, quite obvious ; Every other fixture is counted. The clue is 'every other fixture, outside a friendly', not just an English pyramid fixture. You've given an opinion on the matter, not used full facts. :thumbup:

Of course what you really mean id that you annoyed your mask slipped and you described, quite accurately, my posting style. Which is fact full and sensible. Steve Zodiak made the same mistake and quickly moved on before he was pressed on it. ''Using facts to make m point hard to argue against'' was what he said. Very true indeed, far from ''a troll'' then.

Wrong. Not all fixtures do count in people's minds, clearly. Hence why many websites don't count anything outside the English system. Really isn't a difficult concept. That doesn't mean you have to not count them though, if you feel you need to then you can - nobody is stopping you or telling you otherwise. :thumbright:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:35 am

pembroke allan wrote:

Ahhh but his opinion his fact as far as he's concerned? You should know by now his is the only opinion that matters! Anyone's else's is just agreeing with his.... :mrgreen:

My opinion is that I place little relevance on matches played outside the English system. So it is a fact that I (and others) don't count them.

As I keep saying, its highly ironic that I am repeatedly saying that others may have their own views and nobody is suggesting they should change their mind - yet I am the one accused of stating that my point is the only point, when in fact that is the MO of everyone else in this thread thus far.

I am sure people just say these things without thinking. :roll:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:21 am

Baleares wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:

My opinion is that I place little relevance on matches played outside the English system. So it is a fact that I (and others) don't count them.

As I keep saying, its highly ironic that I am repeatedly saying that others may have their own views and nobody is suggesting they should change their mind - yet I am the one accused of stating that my point is the only point, when in fact that is the MO of everyone else in this thread thus far.

I am sure people just say these things without thinking. :roll:

P+++ off :thumbup:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:28 am

pembroke allan wrote:P+++ off :thumbup:

I will take that as an apology. :thumbup:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:33 am

Baleares wrote:

:laughing5: treating you with the contempt you deserve :pottytrain1: :pottytrain2: :thumbup:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:53 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Baleares wrote:

:laughing5: treating you with the contempt you deserve :pottytrain1: :pottytrain2: :thumbup:

For stating my view politely? That doesn’t quite add up.

I see it as an apology in reality. It’s one I accept. :thumbup:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:58 am

pembroke allan wrote:
Baleares wrote:

Why don’t you try not replying to him. He’s obviously suffering from ADHD and is unable to help himself.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:12 am

Canton104 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Baleares wrote:

Why don’t you try not replying to him. He’s obviously suffering from ADHD and is unable to help himself.

Because it’s rude, if he posts to/or about me then it’s only fair I respond regardless of what he has.

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:13 am

Canton104 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Baleares wrote:

I stopped ages ago just letting his new name know what think of him hes on my disappear list so he can talk to himself from now on :thumbup:

Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:22 am

Baleares wrote:
Canton104 wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Baleares wrote:

Because it’s rude, if he posts to/or about me then it’s only fair I respond regardless of what he has.

That was not being rude well not compared to what you've been called by others your such a +++++!!+!!@$@$##! And you dont even know it.. anyway as just said on my disappear list so post to me all you like won't see it thank god :thumbup: :wave: :happy1: