Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ‘ The Jacks Today / Great Britain ‘

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:48 pm

Hopski wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Cooper on the radio just now said that they “dominated the ground as they always do”. The man is deluded; I couldn’t hear from them much second half.

He’s right in my opinion. All I could hear was the away end apart from a sporadic half hearted song.

I didn’t hear much from them at all.

Fair enough, was coming through loud and clear on the box.

From 113 our fans were louder than the Jacks in the corner. Cooper knows that just like us the Swans are average at this level but he has no money to spend so he's bigging his performance up. He sounded a complete one-eyed idiot during the interview

We will have to agree to disagree then, as I said - jacks came through loud and clear on the coverage.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:52 pm

Isn't Swansea in Ingerland?

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:55 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Bluebird1990 wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:
Felixstowe_jack wrote:You would never think there were 26000 home fans at legoland today no support at all and 5000 empty seats.

It is now over six years since Cardiff scored against Swansea.

Head to head this century

Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

Have a look at the stats on the overall meetings you thick fucker, Cardiff have more wins overall and still had better support than you scruffy shite, now f**k off back to that shithole of a town you came from

Its not his fault, he thinks football only started when Swansea were in the Prem

Not that much different are they? The record since English football records began...

68 meetings

28 wins Swansea
18 draws
22 wins Cardiff

Well I can't argue with the facts, that's when we've obviously been in the same division together. Don't forget we have been above Swansea for two thirds of our League career, and that includes the 7 years they had in the PL. Also Cardiff have had 17 seasons in the top flight against Swansea's 9. And if you include cup games it's a totally different picture. And when Wartime games are added in it's vastly different. Also Newport have beaten Cardiff more times in the League than we have beaten them, and look at their history. Also Cardiff have beaten Liverpool more times than they have beaten us, I think we are the only club who can claim that (well up until the publication of Liverpool Complete Record in 1989!),

Stats can be used to prove anything, but doesn't take away the fact they are the second biggest club in Wales, and there's only 3 in the FL! As for attendance today was expect to be the highest derby crowd for 60 years, which it was since 34881 at Ninian Park in 1959/60. Never mind you'll be at home next week infant of 14000 again, and they laugh at our crowd of 28000+?

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:04 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Hopski wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Cooper on the radio just now said that they “dominated the ground as they always do”. The man is deluded; I couldn’t hear from them much second half.

He’s right in my opinion. All I could hear was the away end apart from a sporadic half hearted song.

From 113 our fans were louder than the Jacks in the corner. Cooper knows that just like us the Swans are average at this level but he has no money to spend so he's bigging his performance up. He sounded a complete one-eyed idiot during the interview

We will have to agree to disagree then, as I said - jacks came through loud and clear on the coverage.

No they didn’t, my wife asked if they were banned from the fixture at half time in the phone as she never heard them,
Usually we can hear god save the Queen belting out

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:06 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Hopski wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
welshcasual wrote:

Well they must have stuck some microphones in their end for tv.

As for Cooper blaming the long grass - that is as hysterical as you can get. Who’s he think he is; Klopp?

He must be the ugliest manager ever :shock:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:15 pm

welshcasual wrote:I was shocked how quiet the ground was. Only the Swans fans coming through on the TV, not sure if microphone placements helped but very poor atmosphere compared to the first match.

Depends where you are in ground I suppose and where mics are but loud where I was but I thought same as you re the first leg. 12 ko didn’t help either atmosphere imho

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:18 pm

Bonner wrote:I maybe wrong, but sure they boo’ed men of Harlech pre game and also started chanting halfway through minutes applause.
Small town club and small minded fans

I thought they were excellent during the applause tbf.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:25 pm

welshcasual wrote:I was shocked how quiet the ground was. Only the Swans fans coming through on the TV, not sure if microphone placements helped but very poor atmosphere compared to the first match.

Ha ha ha ha I knew it. I said a long time ago you are an armchair supporter. If you bothered to attend your teams games instead of sitting in your bedroom with a microwave meal and a sticky keyboard then you would really know what different atmospheres are about.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:27 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:
Bonner wrote:I maybe wrong, but sure they boo’ed men of Harlech pre game and also started chanting halfway through minutes applause.
Small town club and small minded fans

I thought they were excellent during the applause tbf.

Bonner you are bang on. I saw and heard exactly the same

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

Ha ha ha ha I knew it. I said a long time ago you are an armchair supporter. If you bothered to attend your teams games instead of sitting in your bedroom with a microwave meal and a sticky keyboard then you would really know what different atmospheres are about.

I live 21,000 miles round trip away.

Nearly right :roll: :lol:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:33 pm

Heard them occasionally. But a lotore noise from our fans. Ninian better than usual. Canton quieter than usual.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:34 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

Obviously 100% right with what I said then I think you will find...not nearly right. Not so clever now are we eh?

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:34 pm

Nearly as embarrassing as Union flags today was this bell end..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:37 pm

Confused bunch. Union jacks flown 10-15yards away from welsh independence flags. :lol:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:37 pm

Obviously he's deluded, he's from CARDIFF.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:38 pm

Canton104 wrote:Nearly as embarrassing as Union flags today was this bell end..

:roll:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:38 pm

Escott1927 wrote:Confused bunch. Union jacks flown 10-15yards away from welsh independence flags. :lol:

Don’t you think they may be owned by different people?

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:39 pm

I was quite happy with my “England, England give us a song” chant taking off in the Canton after witnessing the UJ. :lol:

Thought the Jacks were the loudest away fans to visit this season prior to kick off, the first 5 minutes and after the game had ended. The remainder, they were generally quiet, but credit where credit is due for their behaviour during the minutes applause. :thumbright:

Good vocal support from the Canton Stand today, however the Ninian Park days of all four stands singing are a long distant memory.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:41 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

Obviously 100% right with what I said then I think you will find...not nearly right. Not so clever now are we eh?

Aye, a former season ticket holder who left the UK for professional reasons and is now a very successful international businessman who owns a fabulous house in the Gold Coast... is an armchair fan with a microwave meal :laughing6:

I have probably spent more on Swansea football club than you have earned in a lifetime and been to more matches than you have odd thoughts. And that is saying something :laughing6:

As I said... nearly.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:42 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:I was quite happy with my “England, England give us a song” chant taking off in the Canton after witnessing the UJ. :lol:

Thought the Jacks were the loudest away fans to visit this season prior to kick off, the first 5 minutes and after the game had ended. The remainder, they were generally quiet, but credit where credit is due for their behaviour during the minutes applause. :thumbright:

Good vocal support from the Canton Stand today, however the Ninian Park days of all four stands singing are a long distant memory.

It is a British flag not an English one.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:48 pm

Hopski wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
welshcasual wrote:

" He sounded a complete one eyed idiot during the interview." What else could you expect, He's one of your own.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:50 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

Aye, a former season ticket holder who left the UK for professional reasons and is now a very successful international businessman who owns a fabulous house in the Gold Coast... is an armchair fan with a microwave meal :laughing6:

I have probably spent more on Swansea football club than you have earned in a lifetime and been to more matches than you have odd thoughts. And that is saying something :laughing6:

As I said... nearly.

No. 100% right then. I think if you actually read carefully what I posted and do the same with your responses you will see you have contradicted yourself again and what I said is true.

The problem is you always think you are right and whether or not you live 21000 mile round trip away or not you are an armchair supporter with a microwave meal and a sticky keyboard who likes to show off with your "status" behind a keyboard.

I think you will find I infact have probably been to more games and spent more money on my beloved club than yourself. For a start you said in not so many words that you dont attend any more whereas I still do.

I dont care if you are successful or not and dont really understand your need to spout that but the point is....Armchair. Micro meal. Sticky keyboard. I was 100% right

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:51 pm

The jerks are the scruffiest fans I've ever seen. Jacamo will be posting record sales for the Christmas period.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:54 pm

welshcasual wrote:
103 Barmy Army wrote:I was quite happy with my “England, England give us a song” chant taking off in the Canton after witnessing the UJ. :lol:

He didn't say it was an English flag. We chanted england england give us a song as a response to the union jack being as the welsh are not represented on it.

We could have chanted scotland or northern Ireland but england has the biggest effect. You really are a 1st class tool

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:54 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

As I said... nearly.

No. 100% right then. I think if you actually read carefully what I posted and do the same with your responses you will see you have contradicted yourself again and what I said is true.

The problem is you always think you are right and whether or not you live 21000 mile round trip away or not you are an armchair supporter with a microwave meal and a sticky keyboard who likes to show off with your "status" behind a keyboard.

I think you will find I infact have probably been to more games and spent more money on my beloved club than yourself. For a start you said in not so many words that you dont attend any more whereas I still do.

I dont care if you are successful or not and dont really understand your need to spout that but the point is....Armchair. Micro meal. Sticky keyboard. I was 100% right

Nope. No contradiction and what you say is just frustrated noise.

I watch many games live, hence why I go to great expense to watch my team, no doubt far more times and spent much more doing so than you could dream of. You have incorrectly assumed I no longer go to games.

Of course you care if I am successful. Hence why you use silly phrases like micro meal and sticky keyboard when in reality you mean fabulous scenery and a Thai restaurant for tonight’s example :thumbup:

As I said, nearly :laughing6:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:56 pm

Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
He didn't say it was an English flag. We chanted england england give us a song as a response to the union jack being as the welsh are not represented on it.

We could have chanted scotland or northern Ireland but england has the biggest effect. You really are a 1st class tool

The explanation makes as little sense as the song itself then.

Cheers :laughing6:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:56 pm

welshcasual wrote:

Genuine question. As someone who for personal reasons has the utmost respect for the UJ (despite it having zero representation of Wales), I’ve always wondered why Swansea choose it over a Welsh flag?

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:58 pm

103 Barmy Army wrote:
welshcasual wrote:

Genuine question. As someone who for personal reasons has the utmost respect for the UJ (despite it having zero representation of Wales), why do Swansea choose it over a Welsh flag?

“Swansea” don’t as such. There are a few supporters that are proud to be British and have a couple of flags.

You will see more Welsh flags than anything else at Swansea home games.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:59 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:
welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

As I said... nearly.

Nope. No contradiction and what you say is just frustrated noise.

I watch many games live, hence why I go to great expense to watch my team, no doubt far more times and spent much more doing so than you could dream of. You have incorrectly assumed I no longer go to games.

Of course you care if I am successful. Hence why you use silly phrases like micro meal and sticky keyboard when in reality you mean fabulous scenery and a Thai restaurant for tonight’s example :thumbup:

As I said, nearly :laughing6:

There you go again promoting your success. You dont go to games any more and probably haven't for a good few years so go back to paying large amounts of money to get the football on your tv and assume that money is going into your club and I will continue to follow my team home and on the road and put real money into my amazing club.

Beach bench armchair. Thai micro meal. Lemongrass and black bean covered sticky keyboard. 100% right again

Sun Jan 12, 2020 5:00 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Bambasbestbuddy22 wrote:

The explanation makes as little sense as the song itself then.

Cheers :laughing6:

Got you there didn't i ha ha ha