Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ The Jacks Today / Great Britain ‘

Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:16 pm

2,000 Jacks away at Cardiff City Stadium today

With their GB Flag for the derby game :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ The Jacks Today ‘

Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:23 pm

Jacks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: ‘ The Jacks Today / Great Britain ‘

Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Sheffield United’s Oli McBurnie in the Swansea end for the Cardiff v Swansea game today

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:15 pm

They were so quiet.
Terrible support .

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:39 pm

Mostly spotty youngsters,crap fans. :bluebird:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:40 pm

Orgz wrote:They were so quiet.
Terrible support .

A repertoire of 4 songs didnt help but the whole atmosphere was muted throughout game

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:47 pm

You would never think there were 26000 home fans at legoland today no support at all and 5000 empty seats.

It is now over six years since Cardiff scored against Swansea.

Head to head this century

Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:50 pm

I was shocked how quiet the ground was. Only the Swans fans coming through on the TV, not sure if microphone placements helped but very poor atmosphere compared to the first match.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:You would never think there were 26000 home fans at legoland today no support at all and 5000 empty seats.

Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

Considering we had to put in extra segrataion you cannot count only around 31k capacity because of segregation ! That's out of a maximum 35k capacity without segregation! .... So you've had 2 wins more how fantastic must be great knowing this... :laughing6:
Last edited by pembroke allan on Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:53 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:You would never think there were 26000 home fans at legoland today no support at all and 5000 empty seats.

Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

Have a look at the stats on the overall meetings you thick fucker, Cardiff have more wins overall and still had better support than you scruffy shite, now f**k off back to that shithole of a town you came from

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Cooper on the radio just now said that they “dominated the ground as they always do”. The man is deluded; I couldn’t hear from them much second half.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm

Both sets of fans were quiet.This game no longer fits the hype,i'm just glad i was there when this fixture was "GREAT"on and off the field. :bluebird:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sheffield United’s Oli McBurnie in the Swansea end for the Cardiff v Swansea game today

Is that the bloke from East 17 next to him :lol:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Danny Says wrote:Cooper on the radio just now said that they “dominated the ground as they always do”. The man is deluded; I couldn’t hear from them much second half.

He’s right in my opinion. All I could hear was the away end apart from a sporadic half hearted song.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:01 pm

Felixstowe_jack wrote:You would never think there were 26000 home fans at legoland today no support at all and 5000 empty seats.3

Extra segregation you complete tool.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:05 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:Cooper on the radio just now said that they “dominated the ground as they always do”. The man is deluded; I couldn’t hear from them much second half.

He’s right in my opinion. All I could hear was the away end apart from a sporadic half hearted song.

I didn’t hear much from them at all.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:19 pm

the jacks were loud at the beginning and the end through relief I imagine at not losing in between they were shitting their selves because we were by far the better team today. ayew spent more time on his are than on his feet

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Jacks

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:20 pm

Danny Says wrote:
welshcasual wrote:

Fair enough, was coming through loud and clear on the box.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:24 pm

Honestly I barely noticed them. On a par with Brewster.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:27 pm

Carpe Diem wrote:Honestly I barely noticed them. On a par with Brewster.

:roll: :laughing6: Course you didn't.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:29 pm

What you mean when 4000 or 5000 went to watch it? .no tv audience.
Today 26000 in attendance and on tv.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:32 pm

They sang some repetitive crap over and over. I couldn’t hear it over the laughter from our fans at their Union flags.

Didn’t even notice Brewster was playing.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:33 pm

Canton104 wrote:

They sang some repetitive crap over and over. I couldn’t hear it over the laughter from our fans at their Union flags.

Didn’t even notice Brewster was playing.

:laughing6:

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:37 pm

ccfcninian wrote:

Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

Have a look at the stats on the overall meetings you thick fucker, Cardiff have more wins overall and still had better support than you scruffy shite, now f**k off back to that shithole of a town you came from

Its not his fault, he thinks football only started when Swansea were in the Prem

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:42 pm

Shocking. 3 GB flags whilst a Welsh flag was being carried around the Canton. Felt like Wales vs England today.

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:44 pm

Bluebird1990 wrote:
ccfcninian wrote:

Swansea won 5
3 draws
Cardiff won 3

Its not his fault, he thinks football only started when Swansea were in the Prem

Not that much different are they? The record since English football records began...

68 meetings

28 wins Swansea
18 draws
22 wins Cardiff

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:46 pm

I maybe wrong, but sure they boo’ed men of Harlech pre game and also started chanting halfway through minutes applause.
Small town club and small minded fans

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:47 pm

welshcasual wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
welshcasual wrote:

Fair enough, was coming through loud and clear on the box.

From 113 our fans were louder than the Jacks in the corner. Cooper knows that just like us the Swans are average at this level but he has no money to spend so he's bigging his performance up. He sounded a complete one-eyed idiot during the interview

Sun Jan 12, 2020 3:47 pm

Quietest derby I have seen, nowhere near living up to the rep gained from previous encounters. Oh well game on for next time I guess.