Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Carling cup scores

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:38 pm

You're losing by the way gypo

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm

swansea jack wrote:
bluebirdbrana wrote:i really dont know who you are. what you think about bellamy mate?

hes one hell of a player and youre very lucky to have him but if you had twenty bellamys i wouldnt give a f**k.im a jack and bleed black and white :D

That'll be the dilution of the genes where you're from ...I'm told it results in large heads, teeth growing from the lip, any number from six to eight fingers on one hand......oh and stripey blood :D

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:44 pm

swansea jack wrote:
Another Poster wrote:we had a penalty turned down, then posh score

2 - 1 posh :(

made my day you f*cking wankers

f**k off you jack c**t

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 pm

All these jack fans are jealous as f**k ,they aint got nothing better to do than on a match day they come on a cardiff forum to give abuse , Sad at the end of the day .

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm

Rowan wrote:All these jack fans are jealous as f**k ,they aint got nothing better to do than on a match day they come on a cardiff forum to give abuse , Sad at the end of the day .

nice shellsuit mush is it the neighbours edition out of news of the world.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:
swansea jack wrote:
Another Poster wrote:we had a penalty turned down, then posh score

2 - 1 posh :(

made my day you f*cking wankers

f**k off you jack c**t

another hanger on r u stick to rugger butt.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:55 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:You're losing by the way gypo

can you read this made me laugh you twaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat :lol:

Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:57 pm

swansea jack wrote:

He meant the argument. Makes me laugh when twats like you come on here mouthing off. You just make yourself out to be a nobhead and obsessed with the capital city.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:00 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
swansea jack wrote:

He meant the argument. Makes me laugh when twats like you come on here mouthing off. You just make yourself out to be a nobhead and obsessed with the capital city.

Well said, Must be a city supporter if he's on here posting ,Must have converted noww because Bellamy has signed ,
f*cking JACK b*stard

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:03 pm

swansea jack wrote:

Congratulations on your landmark victory on Merseyside...you've made it...top of the world!

Now put your trainers on and go for a run.....you know how to do that don't you Jack....there's a nice route through Canton...among many many places ;)

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:40 pm

BracklaBlue72 wrote:
swansea jack wrote:

Congratulations on your landmark victory on Merseyside...you've made it...top of the world!

Now put your trainers on and go for a run.....you know how to do that don't you Jack....there's a nice route through Canton...among many many places ;)

have a swim you tosser get over it the most embarrassing story ever i was there it happened and i f*cking cringe for you till this day.

Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
swansea jack wrote:

oi fatty you following me or what are you chris needs by the way.

Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:30 am

[

Now put your trainers on and go for a run.....you know how to do that don't you Jack....there's a nice route through Canton...among many many places ;)[/quote]
have a swim you tosser get over it the most embarrassing story ever i was there it happened and i f*cking cringe for you till this day.[/quote]

Cringeworthyness is taking a hiding on your own patch all evening, having your pub...at the time...trashed...your finest chased off like the poofters that they were...then wait until the main opposition had left and steam a tiny bunch of kids into the sea while mobbed up as a huge group of brave hero's... :D

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:11 pm

swansea jack wrote:.

oi fatty you following me or what are you chris needs by the way.[/quote]

Following you!!!! The only time i'd follow you was if my car had the misfortune to be stuck behind your transit and caravan.

I'm not the tw*t on a rivals message board.

How is life in the twin town slum jerk boy?

Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:32 pm

being a jack posting on a cardiff message board and useing that f*cking picture is asking for a real kick in but i cant wait and hope u dont deactivate your account when we take 6 points off you u jack c**t

Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:21 pm

bluebirds123 wrote:being a jack posting on a cardiff message board and useing that f*cking picture is asking for a real kick in but i cant wait and hope u dont deactivate your account when we take 6 points off you u jack c**t

:ayatollah: