MURPHY ?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MURPHY ?

Postby montyblue » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:06 pm

Just wondering whether he will get a run out saturday instead of holliet, if we don' t see him in its not looking good for him, because i though neil wanted to look at everyone, but he also said if players put the effort in.
montyblue

MURPHY ?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: MURPHY ?

Postby Bluebina » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:29 pm

montyblue wrote:Just wondering whether he will get a run out saturday instead of holliet, if we don' t see him in its not looking good for him, because i though neil wanted to look at everyone, but he also said if players put the effort in.

It will be interesting, he has talent, but does he have the bollocks for a fight for the shirt?
Bluebina

Postby worcester_ccfc » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:30 pm

He'll get his chance. All depends on training, I expect.

My thought on him is that he has too flaws - he often goes for goal when a team mate is in a much better position for the pass and he isn't very good at tracking back.

Hoilett is a very good option because he's also strong defensively - Whyte is also good at defending.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Canton 107 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc

Postby montyblue » Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:39 pm

I cannot work out murphy he looks like he cannot be bothered whether he things he will be dumped and get away from cardiff,? but he cost over 10 mill so i don' t know why, when playing he does' nt bust a gut and prove his worth , warnock was'nt to happy with his effort, sitting out games and bit parts towards the end of warnocks reign, wondering what neil 2 thinks.
montyblue

Postby dogfound » Thu Dec 05, 2019 7:02 pm

montyblue wrote:I cannot work out murphy he looks like he cannot be bothered whether he things he will be dumped and get away from cardiff,? but he cost over 10 mill so i don' t know why, when playing he does' nt bust a gut and prove his worth , warnock was'nt to happy with his effort, sitting out games and bit parts towards the end of warnocks reign, wondering what neil 2 thinks.

seemingly Neil 2 thinks the same ?
but no doubt just like Tomlin Josh will have his own views /excuses.
dogfound

Postby Bluebina » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:57 pm

dogfound wrote:
montyblue wrote:I cannot work out murphy he looks like he cannot be bothered whether he things he will be dumped and get away from cardiff,? but he cost over 10 mill so i don' t know why, when playing he does' nt bust a gut and prove his worth , warnock was'nt to happy with his effort, sitting out games and bit parts towards the end of warnocks reign, wondering what neil 2 thinks.

seemingly Neil 2 thinks the same ?
but no doubt just like Tomlin Josh will have his own views /excuses.

We've got some good players with a lot to prove to Harris!

Murphy, Morrison, Glatzel, Whyte, Ralls, Coxe, Vaulks, Smithies, Vassell, Bamba, things are starting to look up a bit :thumbup:
Bluebina

Return to General Chat