Both Cardiff City and Swansea City have been linked with

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:41 pm

Both Cardiff City and Swansea City have been linked with a move for the towering 24-year-old forward but both sides could well face competition for his signature

Tuesday 3rd December 2019

Both Cardiff City and Swansea City have been linked with a move for the towering 24-year-old forward but both sides could well face competition for his signature

Livingston striker Lyndon Dykes admits he's keen to justify the recent speculation over this future.

The 24-year-old has netted five goals in 16 appearances in the Scottish Premiership this season, and his form has seen him linked with a number of Championship clubs ahead of the January window.

Both Cardiff City and Swansea City have been credited with an interest , although it's understood that reports of the latter weighing up a move are wide of the mark.

Bristol City, Middlesbrough and Derby County have also been mentioned and, while the player himself is happy with life at the Tony Macaroni Arena, he is keen to show that the speculation over his future is justified.

He told the Herald : "I have heard about interest and scouts watching me but my goal is to reach as high as I can.

"One day move onto a better league and a bigger team. But I want to prove week-in, week-out that I'm a player people want.

"I look at paper talk, which isn't always set in stone. But I want to make it happen, I'll always work hard to have a good career.

"I want people to remember my name and the player I was.

"Hopefully if I keep playing well, the sky is the limit."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Both Cardiff City and Swansea City have been linked with

Postby Llantwit bluebird » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:06 pm

5 goals in 16 games in a very poor league! Even Madine would score 30+ a season there.
Llantwit bluebird

Postby montyblue » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:30 pm

Not another douglas fir
Flint glatzel.
montyblue

Postby ealing_ayatollah » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:46 pm

On a slightly different note, I think the Toni Macaroni Stadium might just be the best-named ground in British football.

:ayatollah:
I'm just a wine drinking monkey that has a penchant for fine bannanas. You can check out my human alter-ego singing and speaking nonsense on the you tube if you like @ https://www.youtube.com/user/sibaronimusic
ealing_ayatollah

Postby Calzaghes trainset » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:34 pm

ealing_ayatollah wrote:On a slightly different note, I think the Toni Macaroni Stadium might just be the best-named ground in British football.

Also known as “the spaghettihad “ I love it
Calzaghes trainset

Postby ffs » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:46 pm

5 in 16, wow sign him up!

#agenttalk
ffs

Postby dogfound » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:51 pm

Calzaghes trainset wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:On a slightly different note, I think the Toni Macaroni Stadium might just be the best-named ground in British football.

Also known as “the spaghettihad “ I love it

yes, brilliant isn't it. first time I heard it mentioned as the tony macaroni I googled it as I thought it must be a nickname..
to find out that's the actual name and the nickname is..... the spahettihad ..wow
dogfound

Return to General Chat