Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NEIL WARNOCK: ‘ HEARTS / MIDDLESBROUGH ‘

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:28 pm

Neil Warnock's stance on Middlesbrough and Hearts links revealed as ex-Cardiff City boss ponders future

Warnock has last week finalised his remainder of the contract Warnock had left with Cardiff City.

Monday 2nd December 2019

Neil Warnock is linked with the Hearts and Middlesbrough jobs.

The ex-Bluebirds manager has been linked with a number of jobs since leaving Cardiff City Stadium last month

Neil Warnock turned 71 yesterday.

The manager's house in Dunoon, 80 miles west of Edinburgh, was also used to substantiate his links to the job.

Now, The Sun report that Middlesbrough are set to move quickly to appoint Warnock, with current boss Jonathan Woodgate edging closer to his dismissal following a poor run of form.

The former Bluebirds boss will remain in South Wales until the New Year and it is understood neither Hearts nor Middlesbrough have sounded him out over a move up north as yet.

It is understood, however, that Warnock has not completely ruled out a return to management in the near future.

“I am going to take my time and have a good think about what I want to do.”

The former Bluebirds boss, however, is not keen to rush into anything, having only just completed the terms of his exit deal with Cardiff.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: ‘ HEARTS / MIDDLESBROUGH ‘

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:58 pm

Hearts have said they want a manager in place for the long term,don’t think warnock is the type they are looking for,but you never know

Re: NEIL WARNOCK: ‘ HEARTS / MIDDLESBROUGH ‘

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:23 pm

Ex Barnsley manager stenfield as been offered the hearts job today :thumbup: