Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Updated / Official: ‘ Leeds United ‘

Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:14 am

Cardiff City have announced fans will get a 25% refund with City Cash from the match ticket for this game, to be received 48 hours after the match :ayatollah:

VINCE ALM:

Been having a lot of requests for prices for Leeds 14th December;

I have lifted these off the Leeds website for the John Charles West Stand it is a category A game.

Adults £39
Concessions £26
16-18 £20
U16 £18
U11 £9

The prices have not been officially released from Cardiff city football club but these are the prices Leeds supporters are paying in the same stand

Re: ‘ Leeds United ‘

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:08 pm

CARDIFF CITY FC: :bluebird:

Leeds United (A) - Sky Bet Championship - Saturday, 14th December, 2019. KO: 3pm

Initial Allocation = 1,006 includes 12 pairs of wheelchair and PA.

General Pricing:
Adult: £39.00
Senior 65+: £26.00
Wheelchair/Ambulant Disabled Adults/Seniors 65+/19-22: £26.00
19-22 years: £26.00
16-18 years: £20.00
Under 16: £18.00
Under 11: £9.00

Re: Updated / Official: ‘ Leeds United ‘

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:30 pm

On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

10am on Tuesday, December 3rd until 10am on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.

Tickets will become available to current 19/20 Season Ticket Holders.
10am on Wednesday, December 4th, 2019.

Tickets on sale to current 19/20 Season Ticket Holders & now open to 19/20 Club Members and 19/20 Flex 5 members.
Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter. All tickets subject to availability.

Booking Fees Apply:
Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.
Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.

For any enquiries, please email tickets@cardiffcityfc.co.uk

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:37 pm

Good luck in selling many rip off merchants :evil:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:39 pm

Forever Blue wrote:On Sale Date + Selling Structure:

Tickets on sale to current 19/20 Season Ticket Holders & now open to 19/20 Club Members and 19/20 Flex 5 members.
Strictly one ticket per qualifying supporter. All tickets subject to availability.

Booking Fees Apply:
Match tickets purchased in person, by phone, or online will incur a £1 per ticket booking fee.
Match tickets purchased by phone or online will also incur a £1 per booking service charge.

Annis they have only given us just over 1 thousand but there is no criteria showing anywhere
Do you have more info

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:42 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:

Booking Fees Apply:

Annis they have only given us just over 1 thousand but there is no criteria showing anywhere
Do you have more info

Steve, you just have to be a season ticket holder :thumbright: :bluebird:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
troobloo3339 wrote:

Booking Fees Apply:

Do you have more info

Steve, you just have to be a season ticket holder :thumbright: :bluebird:

Thanks im surprised i know its an expensive one but thought we would take wellmover the thousand
Plus giving 25% back of ticket price to spend in shop

Mon Dec 02, 2019 9:49 pm

I recall there was a big debate on Leeds United and their ticket rip-off last season (and maybe others)?

A modernly shabby club with shabby fans and a shabby attitude towards their 'guests'

Still, we always seem to do well with their 'Buy 1 Get 2 Free' points offers! ;) :lol:

Mon Dec 02, 2019 10:40 pm

Sven wrote:I recall there was a big debate on Leeds United and their ticket rip-off last season (and maybe others)?

A modernly shabby club with shabby fans and a shabby attitude towards their 'guests'

Still, we always seem to do well with their 'Buy 1 Get 2 Free' points offers! ;) :lol:

EPL clubs charge away fans what they charge their own fans in same/similar seats.... not sure if its a rule or an agreement but most clubs if not all abide by it..
presume we are in the John Charles stand.. and the same seats in the East ,directly opposite are the same price.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:53 am

£39 a ticket?! That seem's like an awful lot.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 10:54 am

It's always been expensive at Leeds. Was similar price the last time we were there. Worth it though if we get the same result

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:40 am

25% DISCOUNT ON LEEDS UNITED AWAY TICKET PRICES :thumbright:

As a thank you for your loyalty throughout the 2019/20 season so far, all supporters who purchase a ticket for this fixture will receive 25% of the ticket value back in CityCash!

Those who are making the journey to Elland Road will receive their CityCash 48 hours after the fixture has taken place in mid-December.

Once again we'd like to thank you for your continued support throughout the season, particularly as we approach the festive period.

:ayatollah:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:02 pm

I thought Leeds ground held about 40,000? How do they manage to give us only 1000 tickets? Yet we give them 3000? I know they hate us up there and have always made the game difficult, usually mid week, and hard to get tickets.....

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:35 pm

£39 they can go and f**k themselves. £30 max and there is the travel

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:14 pm

I know boro brought 2500 last sat I honestly don't know why you've only been given 1000 from our point of view we can fill Elland Road twice over nowadays a victim or our own success some will say but I'm happy with that ..I'll try and find out why the small alocation and get back to you..

Tue Dec 03, 2019 3:00 pm

andy 189 wrote:I know boro brought 2500 last sat I honestly don't know why you've only been given 1000 from our point of view we can fill Elland Road twice over nowadays a victim or our own success some will say but I'm happy with that ..I'll try and find out why the small alocation and get back to you..

This Could be the reason why we dont start with big allocation! We get tickets on sale no return so we start off with 1k if sell them go onto next amount 2k Ect, If we asked for 3k and sold 1k we have to pay for 3k very costly for clubs :thumbup:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:07 pm

andy 189 wrote:I know boro brought 2500 last sat I honestly don't know why you've only been given 1000 from our point of view we can fill Elland Road twice over nowadays a victim or our own success some will say but I'm happy with that ..I'll try and find out why the small alocation and get back to you..

The small allocation is down to the fact that due to the high ticket prices,many Cardiff fans decide not to go to Leeds,1000 is more than enough going on numbers travelled last few times we ve played up there

Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:48 pm

Asked on waccoe and the reason is apparently cos you never bring or want more!..

Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:11 pm

andy 189 wrote:Asked on waccoe and the reason is apparently cos you never bring or want more!..

The max price in the Prem is £30. So why do Leeds think they and there Stadium are worth nearly £40. I won’t go on principle