Nottingham Forest boss Sabri Lamouchi:

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Dec 02, 2019 7:09 am

"The numbers, they are clear. But we can do no more than that. We can only try to hit the target. We did create big chances.

"Normally we are very efficient with the goals we score from the number of chances we create. This time it was the opposite.

"It is one more loss at home, unfortunately we missed a lot, because we created a lot. Then they scored with their one real shot in the first half. It was a big disappointment.

"There was good commitment from the players - they tried. In the end, I think we deserved more than the zero points we got."
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Nottingham Forest boss Sabri Lamouchi:

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:40 am

2 shots on target both from 20yds straight at Etheridge! Plenty of attacks plenty of city blocks but truth is they had 16 shots off target mostly from long range.... chances hard to remember good chances for them other than ameobi fluffing a shot 1st half.. basically they huffed and puffed and couldn't break city's defence. :bluescarf:
pembroke allan

Postby Blueman39 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:46 am

Spot on .....end of
Blueman39

Postby Sneggyblubird » Mon Dec 02, 2019 11:10 am

Dare I say it but there seems to be a pattern developing here,defensively anyway.I can't see Nelson being dropped anytime soon.
Sneggyblubird

Postby pembroke allan » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:09 pm

Sneggyblubird wrote:Dare I say it but there seems to be a pattern developing here,defensively anyway.I can't see Nelson being dropped anytime soon.

Well as they say if not broke dont try to fix it unless of course you can improve it? Think only bamba could improve things! but as long as both Morrison or flint don't play same team we'll improve even more in defence
pembroke allan

Return to General Chat