Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Boring city fans

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:13 pm

I’d like to say a big f u to the alleged city fans who got me ejected for the simple crime of standing on my seat trying to get a song and bit of atmosphere going, if everyone took their stance football would be seriously boring! They are cancer to a football atmosphere. F u plastics.

Re: Boring city fans

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:18 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:I’d like to say a big f u to the alleged city fans who got me ejected for the simple crime of standing on my seat trying to get a song and bit of atmosphere going, if everyone took their stance football would be seriously boring! They are cancer to a football atmosphere. F u plastics.

There was enough atmosphere with city fans without standing on seat! Presume city fans asked you to get down and you didn't?

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:22 pm

Doubt many "plastics" travelled to forest.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:25 pm

Sorry Allan, we’ve clearly differ on opinions, we haven't won away all season, when it looks like we will I’m trying to get the place rocking while some butthurt motherfucker gets all offended by a city fan showing some passion when we are actually winning away.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:30 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:Sorry Allan, we’ve clearly differ on opinions, we haven't won away all season, when it looks like we will I’m trying to get the place rocking while some butthurt motherfucker gets all offended by a city fan showing some passion when we are actually winning away.

You’ve got to understand that not everyone is the same as you. That ‘butthurt MF’ is no less a fan than yourself, and he was just as excited and happy as you were. It’s just the fact that we are not all the same. I doubt it was one sole person who got you ejected, no doubt it was the stewards without any influence.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:39 pm

Sorry Allan, we’ve clearly differ on opinions, we haven't won away all season, when it looks like we will I’m trying to get the place rocking while some butthurt motherfucker gets all offended by a city fan showing some passion when we are actually winning away.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:40 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:Sorry Allan, we’ve clearly differ on opinions, we haven't won away all season, when it looks like we will I’m trying to get the place rocking while some butthurt motherfucker gets all offended by a city fan showing some passion when we are actually winning away.

Your not making sense? Standing on seat is not allowed in any arena unless you are 4yrs old! Did anyone ask you to get down If so did you ? Like said no problem with city's following it was consistent so no need for cheer leader standing on seat? Just learn and dont do again ! If you were standing in front of me on seat I'd be pissed off and if you didn't get down I would go to steward try thinking of others who were trying to watch game. And I'm no plastic :thumbup:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:42 pm

They may be equally a fan as me but if everyone took their stance and had no passion imagine the library atmosphere we will be subjected to, no thanks.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:45 pm

That’s were we differ Allan, if you were stood on the seat I’d sing with you and support the boys, but I’m a singer, shame most others don’t back the boys with volume.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:48 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:That’s were we differ Allan, if you were stood on the seat I’d sing with you and support the boys, but I’m a singer, shame most others don’t back the boys with volume.

Yes we differ as would never dream of standing on seat at football because I know I would get told off by steward and ejected if didn't stop..... :thumbup:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:50 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:That’s were we differ Allan, if you were stood on the seat I’d sing with you and support the boys, but I’m a singer, shame most others don’t back the boys with volume.

I'm all for singing and trying to be part of a good atmosphere but not sure I need to stand on a seat to do that. A bit unfair on the people behind who would probably prefer to watch the game rather than me and my ugly face spoiling their view.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:50 pm

I'm guessing you were blocking people's view who wanted to watch the game :shock:

Don't see a reason to stand on a chair, I don't think that changes your vocal cords.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:54 pm

I’m a canton singer, all responses sound like they are from non singing boring sections of the ground, imagine if we all stopped singing like you boring Kents?

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:57 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:I’m a canton singer, all responses sound like they are from non singing boring sections of the ground, imagine if we all stopped singing like you boring Kents?

Why do you need to stand on a chair to sing :lol:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:59 pm

Sounds like a case of I'm having a good time, bollox to everyone else. ;)

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:08 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:I’d like to say a big f u to the alleged city fans who got me ejected for the simple crime of standing on my seat trying to get a song and bit of atmosphere going, if everyone took their stance football would be seriously boring! They are cancer to a football atmosphere. F u plastics.

Snowflakes...

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:12 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
jonesybluebird wrote:I’m a canton singer, all responses sound like they are from non singing boring sections of the ground, imagine if we all stopped singing like you boring Kents?

Sounds like a case of haven’t won away all season but when we finally do people don’t like you enjoying yourselves, fu.ck off to the family stand.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:19 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

Sounds like a case of haven’t won away all season but when we finally do people don’t like you enjoying yourselves, fu.ck off to the family stand.

Well you didn’t answer his question.

Were you drunk too?

You don’t need to stand on a chair to sing. Simple.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:20 pm

You don't need to stand on your seat to get some atmosphere going, that's just inconsiderate to the people behind you who now cant see the game that they've paid to watch. Also I don't think 'plastics' are going away to Nottingham Forest are they when we were 11th in the league and hadn't won an away game since last season.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:32 pm

Thank fu ck I don’t sit anywhere near you boring Kent’s sitting in a Library.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:32 pm

jonesybluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

That doesn't make sense, how can fans go in a family stand at an away game :lol:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 6:40 pm

Barry’s right for once.. the guy behind should’ve said sit down son, or you get twatted

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:32 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
jonesybluebird wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:

That doesn't make sense, how can fans go in a family stand at an away game :lol:

Nothing he is saying makes sense? :mrgreen:
But who in right mind stands on seat at football game unless had few beers or wants to be ejected from ground! :laughing6:

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Complaining about standing on a seat... can tell these snowflakes didn’t follow city back in the day

Sat Nov 30, 2019 7:53 pm

Allan they are the words I’d expect from someone who sits in the grandstand not singing and complaining about a s hit atmosphere

Sat Nov 30, 2019 9:54 pm

BarryWelsh88 wrote:Complaining about standing on a seat... can tell these snowflakes didn’t follow city back in the day

Considering the vast majority of away ends at grounds we visited 'back in the day' were terraces it was never really an issue was it.

Unless you wernt there of course so wouldn't know.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:12 pm

Wonder if Jonesybluebird old enough to vote?

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:24 pm

Isawgarystevensscoreagoal wrote:Wonder if Jonesybluebird old enough to vote?

I'm 38, old enough to know better, will tactically vote brexit party even though my constituency will vote for any old donkey with a labour rosette just because their grandfather did.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:33 am

You got yourself ejected by standing on the seat

Every singing in the bar anyway

Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:54 am

RV Casual wrote:
BarryWelsh88 wrote:Complaining about standing on a seat... can tell these snowflakes didn’t follow city back in the day

Considering the vast majority of away ends at grounds we visited 'back in the day' were terraces it was never really an issue was it.

Unless you wernt there of course so wouldn't know.

Mask slipping I say.