Working class / some truth

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Working class / some truth

Postby Willlly the Wombat » Tue Dec 03, 2019 11:14 pm

powysblue wrote:
Ninianman wrote:
PlasticFantastic wrote:So Corbyn is a millionaire according to this post. Yet Corbyn still wants to tax the wealthy... Good man in my books. He's happy to pay a little extra so those less fortunate can get the help and support needed.

On the other hand. The Tory Tossers are not happy with their billions and want to enslave the working classes so they can skim for corporate profits. Sell off the NHS and keep cushy tax breaks for all their wealthy mates.

I know who I would rather stand with.

Lastly these polical posts on a football forum are ridiculous

One part of me says the youngsters deserve a Labour government just to teach them a lesson in how bad they are,but when the money runs out and they get the boot,then austerity comes in to balance the books and everyone suffers.
I’d like to take the snowflakes in a time machine and show them what it’s like under a Labour government.

EXACTLY ninianman :? but not just the snowflakes I'm afraid - some voters will never learn and always vote LABOUR because there family always voted that way for the working man - :?:

I've returned to Wales (UK, I lived in London for many, many years) after a very long time away so perhaps have a more objective view on the Labour party and particularly Welsh labour.
Every person that I knew, very, very strong labour members, activists or whatever they termed now has no time for them at all, which I find sad. My own Dad, exforces, a union man all his life has no time for them whatsoever, he's gone more sensible (or right wing I think is the current terminology) than I ever was.
There is no "working class" political party, those that try are branded rascists, daily mail readers (hell, does anyone outside of the lefty freak lot actually read let alone by one?), or the other one, express?

Anyway, us working class slaves who actually got of their arse and did contribute to society will sell off the NHS. If I could pull that off I'd be a millionaire or more likely absolutely skint.
Willlly the Wombat

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby ffs » Wed Dec 04, 2019 12:12 am

Cheers Annis, just shows how much of a class act Corbyn is. We need to get him in as PM :ayatollah:
ffs

Previous

Return to General Chat