Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Forget his links to the IRA

Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:48 pm

Jeremy Corbyn ....... forget his links to the IRA, forget his links to Hamas, forget his links to Hezbollah, forget his links to the KGB and communist Soviet union,forget his links to the czechoslovakian secret police,forget his stance on the Falklands, forget his standpoint on trident,forget his views on our military,forget that for most his political career he refused to wear a poppy,forget that he refuses to sing the national anthem at official government functions.....forget absolutely everything
All you need to remember is Jeremy Corbyn shagged Diane Abbott. How on earth can anyone trust someone who does that?

Re: Forget his links to the IRA

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Jeremy Corbyn ....... forget his links to the IRA, forget his links to Hamas, forget his links to Hezbollah, forget his links to the KGB and communist Soviet union,forget his links to the czechoslovakian secret police,forget his stance on the Falklands, forget his standpoint on trident,forget his views on our military,forget that for most his political career he refused to wear a poppy,forget that he refuses to sing the national anthem at official government functions.....forget absolutely everything
All you need to remember is Jeremy Corbyn shagged Diane Abbott. How on earth can anyone trust someone who does that?

:lol:

Thu Nov 28, 2019 8:33 pm

Some other desperado had a go on it as well...

This particular ship would rather sink..

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Yes let's remember all those lies about Corbyn put forward by the right wing press and others. Mind you the Abbott story is not worth thinking about, on a par with Major and Edwina Currie!

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:30 pm

I wonder whether he enforced the “whip” on her

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:17 pm

Forget he was instrumental in brokering the Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to the north of Ireland

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 pm

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:Forget he was instrumental in brokering the Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to the north of Ireland

when I first read that I thought, ok ill look this up...

truth is absolutely no one on either side apart from Corbs has said anything of the kind.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:31 pm

dogfound wrote:
Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:Forget he was instrumental in brokering the Good Friday Agreement which brought peace to the north of Ireland

truth is absolutely no one on either side apart from Corbs has said anything of the kind.

That was Blair not Corbyn but Labour in any event.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:45 pm

piledriver64 wrote:
dogfound wrote:

That was Blair not Corbyn but Labour in any event.

correct it was Blair.
I think everyone is aware of that ..
but the thread is about Corbyn . Annis is list is about Corbyn and his links. this fellas post is about making out Corbyn being instrumental.. and my reply is regarding Corbyn and all the above.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:45 pm

Shit Annis I nearly choked then, for a moment I thought you was serious until the shagging of Diane Abbott. I must say though despite giving me giggle. How people can vote for him and the rest of his terrorist sympathisers is beyond me. As a veteran of 36 years service, the feeling amongst may veteran groups for the contempt his followers have shown to servicemen is disgusting. If he is ever elected may god have mercy on our souls.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:50 pm

Big Ceri wrote:Shit Annis I nearly choked then, for a moment I thought you was serious until the shagging of Diane Abbott. I must say though despite giving me giggle. How people can vote for him and the rest of his terrorist sympathisers is beyond me. As a veteran of 36 years service, the feeling amongst may veteran groups for the contempt his followers have shown to servicemen is disgusting. If he is ever elected may god have mercy on our souls.

I honestly cant get my head around it...people are prepared to believe black is white. and repeat things they know are flat out lies in defence of him...as above.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:58 am

Zzzzzzzz

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:11 am

worcester_ccfc wrote:Zzzzzzzz

yes..it must be difficult.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:14 am

[youtube]https://youtu.be/H07zRaV2LQI[/youtube]
https://youtu.be/H07zRaV2LQI or even this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz_A5bFv7rY

Where JC suggests that it wasnt Russia re the Salisbury attack or maybe it was the Russian mafia

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:01 am

dogfound wrote:
Big Ceri wrote:Shit Annis I nearly choked then, for a moment I thought you was serious until the shagging of Diane Abbott. I must say though despite giving me giggle. How people can vote for him and the rest of his terrorist sympathisers is beyond me. As a veteran of 36 years service, the feeling amongst may veteran groups for the contempt his followers have shown to servicemen is disgusting. If he is ever elected may god have mercy on our souls.

I honestly cant get my head around it...people are prepared to believe black is white. and repeat things they know are flat out lies in defence of him...as above.

You are clearly a fan of his . You are entitled to your opinion but it is true he hates the armed forces, wants prosecution supported IRA.he been to their funerals held vigil minutes silence. You keep believing what you want. Us veterans know the truth

Fri Nov 29, 2019 10:28 am

Can't argue that Diane Abbot is minging...

However I'm sick of the Military Moaners and self righteous veterans thinking Corbyn and Labour and against them.

War is bad. End off.

Corbyn wants to avoid sending our troops to fight for oil barons in far off lands.

If those in the military are happy to fight and die for Arab Oil then more fool them.

We've not fought an honourable war in a long time. Falklands was oil and shipping routes. Not liberation. Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria once again oil. I'd gladly fight for my country in any honorable conflict but there hasn't been one since the 40s.

Also Corbyn doesn't sympathise with IRA terrorists, he just supported diplomatic solutions as opposed to war.

But f**k it. Let the Tory elites send our working classes into battle to die for profite, and leave us argue with each other whilst they watch the share price, work out ways to dodge tax and blame the poor and immigrants for our problems.

Corporate greed is our enemy. Not each other.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:37 am

PlasticFantastic wrote:Can't argue that Diane Abbot is minging...

However I'm sick of the Military Moaners and self righteous veterans thinking Corbyn and Labour and against them.

War is bad. End off.

Corbyn wants to avoid sending our troops to fight for oil barons in far off lands.

If those in the military are happy to fight and die for Arab Oil then more fool them.

We've not fought an honourable war in a long time. Falklands was oil and shipping routes. Not liberation. Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria once again oil. I'd gladly fight for my country in any honorable conflict but there hasn't been one since the 40s.

Also Corbyn doesn't sympathise with IRA terrorists, he just supported diplomatic solutions as opposed to war.

But f**k it. Let the Tory elites send our working classes into battle to die for profite, and leave us argue with each other whilst they watch the share price, work out ways to dodge tax and blame the poor and immigrants for our problems.

this! i wonder how many people who say he "sympathises" with the IRA feel about unarmed civilians being shot in the street?

and i wonder if they feel that the IRA have ALWAYS been wrong, and that the whole of ireland should have stayed as a british colony? or were they only wrong when they were fighting for autonomy that hasnt been achieved.

people need to learn their history instead of daily mail headlines.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:51 am

Ceri,
Sadly Corbyn has No Respect for our servicemen.

I know your are in our armed forces and I have nothing but the Highest Respect for all of you :thumbright:

Fri Nov 29, 2019 11:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Ceri,
Sadly Corbyn has No Respect for our servicemen.

I know your are in our armed forces and I have nothing but the Highest Respect for all of you :thumbright:

boris posing for pictures with martin mcguinness for pictures is pretty disrespectful to our servicemen isnt it annis? i take it he's lost you vote? or are you a hypocrite of johnsonesque proportions?

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:00 pm

I dont think there is oil in Afghanistan, maybe the poster that thought there was could point where the oil fields are ?
Probably in the same place that Tony Blair said there were WMD no doubt.
ps - It was a Labour Govt that went all in with George Bush to fight in Iraq , something which led to the creation of ISIS.
Talking of which - does Corby want Shamima Begum and Jidhadi Jack to come back ?

Now for the flip side - A Tory govt would probably have done the same on Iraq, they also arranged talks indirectly with groups involved in Ireland etc. What Corby did though - was days after the IRA bombed Brighton - he invited the IRA leader to the house of commons.

Shocking lack of judgement on any level, same goes with Russian nerve agent attack, and countless others.

He is a campaigner against the state - fair enough good on him - wbut something he is not , is a leader of a country or Prime Minister material. If Labour a 'normal' person in charge - they probably would have done ok in the general election. He is far too radical and far too left wing.

Fri Nov 29, 2019 12:20 pm

Urghhhhhh,I’d have to have a grudge against my prick !!!!

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:01 pm

War is bad. End off.

Are you f*cking stupid or very young ? How the f*cking hell was the Falklands not liberation when it is a overseas British territory which was invaded!! Have some respect you knob head.

Stupid or young? It was liberation as it is a British overseas territory which was invaded. Show some respect for fallen heroes.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:22 am

War is bad. End off.

Signed: plastic.. aged 12.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 11:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:Jeremy Corbyn ....... forget his links to the IRA, forget his links to Hamas, forget his links to Hezbollah, forget his links to the KGB and communist Soviet union,forget his links to the czechoslovakian secret police,forget his stance on the Falklands, forget his standpoint on trident,forget his views on our military,forget that for most his political career he refused to wear a poppy,forget that he refuses to sing the national anthem at official government functions.....forget absolutely everything
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:13 pm

splottthedog wrote:

War is bad. End off.

this! i wonder how many people who say he "sympathises" with the IRA feel about unarmed civilians being shot in the street?

and i wonder if they feel that the IRA have ALWAYS been wrong, and that the whole of ireland should have stayed as a british colony? or were they only wrong when they were fighting for autonomy that hasnt been achieved.

your correct about the history bit and should start by learning a bit more yourself instead of the bite sized bias version .

if you start off trying to defuse a situation by talking and listening , but end up buying into the terrorists point of view to a point where you feel you can no longer condemn children being targeted you have become a sympathiser.
as for inviting bombers to Westminster within a fortnight of people he knew being killed and maimed is beyond words..
I doubt you would do such a thing..i know I couldn't.

no matter how much you , I or JC can see the IRAs point of view . how can you not condemn placing bombs in a town centre on the Saturday before mothering Sunday ? because he failed to condemn it. at best he fails to see things and manages to feel compromised when ordinary joe gets it straight away.. similarly with the ISIS fella . shot while wearing a suicide vest. but JC is off on one about arrest and trial...the most simple, ordinary people understand that you cant expect armed forces / the police or anyone else to risk their lives in a situation where your dealing with such a dangerous person ..JC fails to... his ideals over ride common sense.. and he does it time and time again.
you know what mate, if you and yours got blown up today out buying presents id be gutted and upset ..and id think whoever did it for whatever cause would be wrong. cant get my head around anyone thinking otherwise. or defending people that feel otherwise.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:11 am

John Hume, who won the Nobel Peace Prize for his work on the Good Friday Agreement, said Corbyn contributed nothing to the peace process.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 9:23 am

splottthedog wrote:

War is bad. End off.

You have a very one sided, one eyed view of Ireland, Bloody Sunday bad because it was the British Army, bloody every other day of the week good because it was the child killers of the IRA. Oh and the Daily Mail :lol: line you sound like multi millionaire socialist Ben Elton

Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:10 pm

Forget that this thread has nothing to do with football or Cardiff city

Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:06 pm

Gravity wrote:Forget that this thread has nothing to do with football or Cardiff city

if there were enough interesting football threads with decent debates the politics would be pushed down the board..
there are not though....

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:14 pm

stickywicket wrote:

i imagine she would be quite unpalatable to some... :?