Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Only 5pts!

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:14 am

After last night's results,we lie in 11th place,just a mere 5pts from play offs,and it's a very,very tight division,a few more wins and we could be right in the mix :thumbup: onwards and upwards,keep the faith :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:

Re: Only 5pts!

Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:08 am

Totally agree mate :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:17 am

Pembroke bluebird wrote:Totally agree mate :bluescarf:

Me too :thumbup:

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:23 am

Well been so near so far all season with only a couple of wins away from top 6 but as yet those back to back wins haven't materialized! Hopefully with Harris in charge that will change.. :bluescarf:

Thu Nov 28, 2019 10:35 am

bluesince62 wrote:After last night's results,we lie in 11th place,just a mere 5pts from play offs,and it's a very,very tight division,a few more wins and we could be right in the mix :thumbup: onwards and upwards,keep the faith :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:

We have improved already and it's only been a week, I think Harris will finally sort the defence, with Nelson and one other, and added protection and then we could turn some of those draws into wins which will make the difference.

We can definitely do this, there seems to be a bit of a buzz coming back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:28 pm

Bluebina wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:After last night's results,we lie in 11th place,just a mere 5pts from play offs,and it's a very,very tight division,a few more wins and we could be right in the mix :thumbup: onwards and upwards,keep the faith :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :old: :bluebird:

We have improved already and it's only been a week, I think Harris will finally sort the defence, with Nelson and one other, and added protection and then we could turn some of those draws into wins which will make the difference.

We can definitely do this, there seems to be a bit of a buzz coming back :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Draw away, Narrow win at home, not to much has changed to be honest.

Thu Nov 28, 2019 5:09 pm

Tbf we've been 4-5pts off all season. We need to actually start getting some back to back wins which is something we have yet to do all season which I find incredible. Hopefully Harris can get us on a winning run :bluescarf:

Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:21 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

On the other hand,a draw in which we should have won,yes a narrow victory,but a clean sheet also,first time we've had a plus in goal difference,I'm not expecting miracles,as Harris is still getting adjusted to the squad,but 4 pts is a good return for a start :thumbup: I believe we have improved slightly,lots more work to be done,a point at forest will be no disgrace. :ayatollah: :old: :bluebird:

Fri Nov 29, 2019 8:58 pm

Some rough fixtures coming up.. Brentford, Leeds, Sheff Weds, QPR away

Preston H

Barnsley and Millwall as well

Going to need a big effort to get a run out of that

Sat Nov 30, 2019 12:11 am

Agree a tough run,but sooner or later we will hit some form (we hope)if we manage a win at forest,we will be 2pts off the jacks as they lost at home again tonight :lol: I was just looking at table and there are just 6pts between 7th and 17th :shock: :shock: tough beast as the league is. :old: :bluebird:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 12:28 am

UPDATE! Only 3pts of play offs :ayatollah: great win at forest :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 1:00 am

Lawnmower wrote:Some rough fixtures coming up.. Brentford, Leeds, Sheff Weds, QPR away

Preston H

Barnsley and Millwall as well

Going to need a big effort to get a run out of that

out of those we need to win 3 games and draw at least one to stay in touch . more is obviously a bonus.
I do fancy us to get 13/14 pts

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:01 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Clean sheet for 2.5 games, won two games and the 2nd half of his first game, he also has players coming back, Glatzel, Ralls, Morrison, Whyte, and we have players playing and winning games that have hardly had a kick previously, like Madine, Nelson and Tomlin, back to back wins with our first away win, I would say quite a lot has changed :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 2:03 pm

Bluebina wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

Clean sheet for 2.5 games, won two games and the 2nd half of his first game, he also has players coming back, Glatzel, Ralls, Morrison, Whyte, and we have players playing and winning games that have hardly had a kick previously, like Madine, Nelson and Tomlin, back to back wins with our first away win, I would say quite a lot has changed :thumbup: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It's been an extra game since I said that so obviously things have changed after away win and an impressive clean sheet.

Now let's hope it continues.
Home against bottom of the league next so here's to making it 3 wins out of 4 :thumbright:

Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:30 pm

2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
2blue2handle wrote:
Bluebina wrote:

It's been an extra game since I said that so obviously things have changed after away win and an impressive clean sheet.

Now let's hope it continues.
Home against bottom of the league next so here's to making it 3 wins out of 4 :thumbright:

Fingers crossed :thumbup: