Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If the election was today, who would you prefer to become Prime Minister?

You may select 1 option

View results

Re: OT POLL: BORIS OR CORBYN AT THIS POINT?

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:42 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:Silence on here about the confirmation that the US want the conservatives to deliver brexit (particularly no deal) so they can attack the NHS, workers rights, food standards, our court systems etc.
If we move to an American healthcare system that the conservatives and farage want and paying American prices for healthcare you will be voting for you and your children pay, for example:
$500 dollars per stitch
$10,000 to have a baby (without complications)
$2000 just to get an ambulance.
If you vote Tory then you're voting for that

If you watched the debate on BBC last Friday then BJ rubbished your (unfounded) fears.

The sooner the Tories start to publicly analyse, dissect and shred to bits the fatuous economic plans of the hard left the sooner the electorate will realise voting for a Marxist would destroy the country.

Aside from the refusal to be categorical one way or the other on defence and the Union.

All these issues should now be concentrated on in CAPITAL letters so they’re hammered home parallel to Brexit to ensure a Tory working majority.

In summary its not solely a Brexit election but about how unfit Corbyn is.

The same honest Johnson who has:
Been fired from the times for lying
Sacked from the Tory front bench for lying
Lied to the queen
Lied about no hard border
Lied about the promises of new hospitals and doctors
Lied to a member of the public about being filmed when the cameras were next to them
Lied about not closing fire stations
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.
Can you see why I might not believe him...
And they aren't unfounded as you can see the documents

Yet you believe those who we know lied about what would happen if we voted to leave the EU. Don't forget, they didn't tell us what would happen after we left, they gave us the doom and gloom scenario as to what would happen just by voting to leave. You choose to believe forecasts, but ignore the proven lies.

You can't really put your first line immediately after I gave a huge list of Johnson lies.
Since the brexit vote we've narrowly avoided a recession, had job losses and future jobs not come here, and still can't rule out a 'pubishment budget'. I'm not saying that means they're right but compared to the majority of what leave said it is lot closer.

But I'd like this to steer as far clear of brexit as possible so do you think that a conservative government negotiating with the us will lead to a positive or negative implication for the NHS, food standards, workers rights, courts, etc?

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:48 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:Silence on here about the confirmation that the US want the conservatives to deliver brexit (particularly no deal) so they can attack the NHS, workers rights, food standards, our court systems etc.
If we move to an American healthcare system that the conservatives and farage want and paying American prices for healthcare you will be voting for you and your children pay, for example:
$500 dollars per stitch

have a word with yourself Josh

Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:57 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

If you watched the debate on BBC last Friday then BJ rubbished your (unfounded) fears.

The sooner the Tories start to publicly analyse, dissect and shred to bits the fatuous economic plans of the hard left the sooner the electorate will realise voting for a Marxist would destroy the country.

Aside from the refusal to be categorical one way or the other on defence and the Union.

All these issues should now be concentrated on in CAPITAL letters so they’re hammered home parallel to Brexit to ensure a Tory working majority.

Lied to the queen
Lied to a member of the public about being filmed when the cameras were next to them
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

Yet you believe those who we know lied about what would happen if we voted to leave the EU. Don't forget, they didn't tell us what would happen after we left, they gave us the doom and gloom scenario as to what would happen just by voting to leave. You choose to believe forecasts, but ignore the proven lies.

You can't really put your first line immediately after I gave a huge list of Johnson lies.
Since the brexit vote we've narrowly avoided a recession, had job losses and future jobs not come here, and still can't rule out a 'pubishment budget'. I'm not saying that means they're right but compared to the majority of what leave said it is lot closer.

But I'd like this to steer as far clear of brexit as possible so do you think that a conservative government negotiating with the us will lead to a positive or negative implication for the NHS, food standards, workers rights, courts, etc?

I think you need to stop believing everything you read in the press, and certainly stop believing what one party says about the other, irrespective of which party that is. If your "facts" are correct, there is not a hope in hell of the Tories winning the election. Yet, they are way out in front, which suggests a large percentage of the population do not agree with these "facts" presented by certain elements of the media, or Corbyn and his cronies.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:00 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

I think you need to stop believing everything you read in the press, and certainly stop believing what one party says about the other, irrespective of which party that is. If your "facts" are correct, there is not a hope in hell of the Tories winning the election. Yet, they are way out in front, which suggests a large percentage of the population do not agree with these "facts" presented by certain elements of the media, or Corbyn and his cronies.

Can you prove its all lies then?

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:11 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

You made the accusations. I presume you have evidence other than what you have read in The Guardian or similar Labour supporting paper. I think as you are the one who posted the list, it is up to you to provide evidence to back it up. As I have said in previous posts, I don't know what is fact and what is fiction unless I have seen definite proof myself, or unless I heard something said which is then disputed. I have not argued with any of your comments, I have said do not believe all you read. If you can prove they are indisputable, fair enough, and that would mean it is highly unlikely that Labour could lose this election. What I know for a fact is that this country did not go into recession because I voted to leave the EU, there was no emergency budget, unemployment did not soar, and our stock market did not crash. The Chancellor should be in the perfect position to accurately predict these sort of things. As none of these things happened, either he was lying or was not fit to hold office.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:19 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

You made the accusations. I presume you have evidence other than what you have read in The Guardian or similar Labour supporting paper. I think as you are the one who posted the list, it is up to you to provide evidence to back it up. As I have said in previous posts, I don't know what is fact and what is fiction unless I have seen definite proof myself, or unless I heard something said which is then disputed. I have not argued with any of your comments, I have said do not believe all you read. If you can prove they are indisputable, fair enough, and that would mean it is highly unlikely that Labour could lose this election. What I know for a fact is that this country did not go into recession because I voted to leave the EU, there was no emergency budget, unemployment did not soar, and our stock market did not crash. The Chancellor should be in the perfect position to accurately predict these sort of things. As none of these things happened, either he was lying or was not fit to hold office.

Did pro European John Major and the establishment fabricate their financial predictions during the 1992 ERM fiasco. History is now the judge of that and the answer is, of course they did.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

fair play this beats your nutty TR list hands down for being silly.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:33 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

Get a grip, all those have been answered and explained with justification.

I’m surprised you didn’t accuse BJ of lying that he’d get Brexit done by 31/10. We know the answer to that is that the anti democratic hypocritical MPs blocked it.

Just who would you trust out of all the leaders?

The question is rhetorical but the answer is patently Johnson.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

There's 451 pages of official government documents for you to look at. UK officials have already confirmed it's happening, trump has said it.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:43 pm

Danny Says wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

Get a grip, all those have been answered and explained with justification.

I’m surprised you didn’t accuse BJ of lying that he’d get Brexit done by 31/10. We know the answer to that is that the anti democratic hypocritical MPs blocked it.

Just who would you trust out of all the leaders?

The question is rhetorical but the answer is patently Johnson.

You wouldn't mind quickly listing the justifications that makes each one of them lies ok?
I'm really looking forward to see how you'll justify him lying about having an affair.

And just to point out that he would never have got brexit 'done'. We could've left the day after the referendum with everyone working together and it still wouldn't be close to being 'done'.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:49 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

There's 451 pages of official government documents for you to look at. UK officials have already confirmed it's happening, trump has said it.

Well, if they are official documents and Corbyn's interpretation of them is correct, Boris might as well go on holidays now as he obviously would have no chance at all of winning the election. Nobody in this country will vote for a proven liar, unless the alternative is to vote for an even bigger liar. If you are correct, this election is done and dusted and should result in a landslide victory for Corbyn, so nothing at all for you to worry about. I guess the polls and the bookies are missing something big that only you seem to have spotted.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 3:58 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

Well, if they are official documents and Corbyn's interpretation of them is correct, Boris might as well go on holidays now as he obviously would have no chance at all of winning the election. Nobody in this country will vote for a proven liar, unless the alternative is to vote for an even bigger liar. If you are correct, this election is done and dusted and should result in a landslide victory for Corbyn, so nothing at all for you to worry about. I guess the polls and the bookies are missing something big that only you seem to have spotted.

And I assume you'll be voting for them irregardless.
It's like when trump said he could shoot someone and he wouldn't lose voters. I bet that's the same for the some on here with Johnson

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:10 pm

Q. Why do reasonable moderate socialist MPs deem it is right to stand for a party with a sheer cliff left wing manifesto rather than stand as an independent labour candidate or another centrist left party?

If ever my local Labour candidate knocks on my door I’ll be asking him that question and knowing who he is and that he is a moderate I will be justified in questioning his hypocrisy.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

Steve if he bothered to read the reports on the documents it only refers to the drug market which i explained is far cheaper her and EU compared to USA and thats what yanks want into, but there is a block on anyone outside EU to access markets? Corbyn as tried before to bring nhs and usa into election and all hes got is paper with a wish list! I bet he as comrades with a wish list just waiting for him to be in power so they can access our military secrets and more, we will not go way of America regarding health provisions simply because it will never ever get past parliament even if boris had majority of 200 MPs ! Its scaremongering to try and win election as he knows got fck all chance of winning it without such tactics. :old:

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:16 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
CCFCJosh75 wrote:
Danny Says wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Lied to the queen
Fired again for lying
Amongst others.

have you read the 451 pages ?
its very convenient that this has come out the day after the interview that everyone bar Prince Andrew thought was a car crash.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Josh, you are the one who believes everything in the media. Try looking at what others have said about this 451 page document. It is a preliminary document where the USA wanted to discuss the NHS, and as even the BBC have said, it is highly unlikely any of our parties would agree to this. This dossier even says the UK would object to any such proposals, and the Tory manifesto has said that this is not even on the table for discussions. It's not even a new document, just Labour clutching at straws again. Boris has stated that it is nonsense. Who is telling the truth? I don't know, as I have said previously we have a choice between bad and worse, but you have chosen who to believe based on nothing but your personal preference.
As you don't know me, I will tell you I have voted SDP, Liberal, Labour and Tory throughout my lifetime. The only reason I will vote Conservative this time rather than Liberal is because I believe in democracy. The reason I will not vote Labour is because the cost of their manifesto is based on pure fantasy, even more than the Tory manifesto which is also far fetched. Nothing new there, every election has been the same. I think if Labour win, my grand children and their children will be paying for it for years to come.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:31 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Josh, you are the one who believes everything in the media. Try looking at what others have said about this 451 page document. It is a preliminary document where the USA wanted to discuss the NHS, and as even the BBC have said, it is highly unlikely any of our parties would agree to this. This dossier even says the UK would object to any such proposals, and the Tory manifesto has said that this is not even on the table for discussions. It's not even a new document, just Labour clutching at straws again. Boris has stated that it is nonsense. Who is telling the truth? I don't know, as I have said previously we have a choice between bad and worse, but you have chosen who to believe based on nothing but your personal preference.
As you don't know me, I will tell you I have voted SDP, Liberal, Labour and Tory throughout my lifetime. The only reason I will vote Conservative this time rather than Liberal is because I believe in democracy. The reason I will not vote Labour is because the cost of their manifesto is based on pure fantasy, even more than the Tory manifesto which is also far fetched. Nothing new there, every election has been the same. I think if Labour win, my grand children and their children will be paying for it for years to come.

think your wasting your time.
he gets egg on his face 10 times a day everyday but comes back with more unresearched nonsense and copy and paste lists..
nothing he says seems to be HIS thoughts HIS reasoning...he comes unstuck and 10 minutes later he has an ill thought out answer from some socialist blogg

Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:53 pm

Steve Zodiak wrote:Josh, you are the one who believes everything in the media. Try looking at what others have said about this 451 page document. It is a preliminary document where the USA wanted to discuss the NHS, and as even the BBC have said, it is highly unlikely any of our parties would agree to this. This dossier even says the UK would object to any such proposals, and the Tory manifesto has said that this is not even on the table for discussions. It's not even a new document, just Labour clutching at straws again. Boris has stated that it is nonsense. Who is telling the truth? I don't know, as I have said previously we have a choice between bad and worse, but you have chosen who to believe based on nothing but your personal preference.

How can it be preliminary and not going to happen when it contains information about meetings that have already happened and deals that have already prepared?
I've chosen to believe official government documents over someone with a list of lies longer than himself.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:21 pm

CCFCJosh75 wrote:

How can it be preliminary and not going to happen when it contains information about meetings that have already happened and deals that have already prepared?
I've chosen to believe official government documents over someone with a list of lies longer than himself.

As you are so knowledgable on subject tell us how the usa can access our medical care and ambulance service via these documents? You simply cannot sell off the patient care of any part of nhs! They are discussions nothing more nothing less just like Corbyn discussed things with his mates outside uk? and as I've said it's about drugs because USA and others are blocked from accessing the EU drugs market which obviously other countries want access as they are cheaper here and the patents for them are different as well...

Wed Nov 27, 2019 5:22 pm

Yes their manifesto is pure fantasy but even more salient is how reckless, dangerous and outright irresponsible it is.

I still am trying to understand why moderate centrist socialists MPs deem it acceptable to stand for a party with a sheer cliff left wing manifesto. Self preservation? Indifference? Egocentric? Or just plain hypocrites.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:09 pm

$500 dollars per stitch

Josh Guido has all 451 pages up on its site. You’re embarrassing yourself. Best go and read the bullet points.
I sometimes think discussing politics with you is like discussing a prepubescent girls favorite boy band, you just refuse to see any fault in anything Corbyn and Co do or say, it’s almost cult like. I’m a pragmatist not an ideologue like you so I’ll vote Tory knowing Boris is a self serving liar because it will get Brexit moving and that’s the most important issue, for me, at the moment. When Boris is lying he ducks the issues and waffles. On the NHS he couldn’t be clearer it’s not for sale.Corbyn said he would smash capitalism, globalism and the EU, he said the EU is a bankers Europe......do you think that and all the other core beliefs he’s spoken of many times being scrapped makes him an honest honourable man.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:56 pm

Jock wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Josh Guido has all 451 pages up on its site. You’re embarrassing yourself. Best go and read the bullet points.
I sometimes think discussing politics with you is like discussing a prepubescent girls favorite boy band, you just refuse to see any fault in anything Corbyn and Co do or say, it’s almost cult like. I’m a pragmatist not an ideologue like you so I’ll vote Tory knowing Boris is a self serving liar because it will get Brexit moving and that’s the most important issue, for me, at the moment. When Boris is lying he ducks the issues and waffles. On the NHS he couldn’t be clearer it’s not for sale.Corbyn said he would smash capitalism, globalism and the EU, he said the EU is a bankers Europe......do you think that and all the other core beliefs he’s spoken of many times being scrapped makes him an honest honourable man.

Jock he just doesnt understand that you cannot just sell the nhs to anyone! The clue is in the title "National Health Service" what he is saying is that we will hand over all our health care to the yanks without going through parliament? Must be crackers to think that will happen even if he believes thats what boris is planning! Yanks involved in Private health is totally different matter as other countries are involved in patient care given by nhs ( kidney dyalisis) is German run as example .. :old:

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:03 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Jock he just doesnt understand that you cannot just sell the nhs to anyone! The clue is in the title "National Health Service" what he is saying is that we will hand over all our health care to the yanks without going through parliament? Must be crackers to think that will happen even if he believes thats what boris is planning! Yanks involved in Private health is totally different matter as other countries are involved in patient care given by nhs ( kidney dyalisis) is German run as example , and no patients dont pay for service through health insurance.. :old:

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:41 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

Jock he just doesnt understand that you cannot just sell the nhs to anyone! The clue is in the title "National Health Service" what he is saying is that we will hand over all our health care to the yanks without going through parliament? Must be crackers to think that will happen even if he believes thats what boris is planning! Yanks involved in Private health is totally different matter as other countries are involved in patient care given by nhs ( kidney dyalisis) is German run as example .. :old:

yes mate there are a number of procedures now where you do not go to a NHS hospital for. but the tab is picked up by the NHS..its not selling off the NHS anymore than buying wheel chairs from China...
the only people that do not understand that are those not prepared to give it a moments thought and just believe the scare mongers, and the scare mongers themselves who are fully aware they lie all the time.
Joshs list of lies is a bit rich considering how many he has said on this thread.

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:49 pm

Hopefully this works but it shows what is being talked about
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-50572502

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:54 pm

dogfound wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:
Jock wrote:
$500 dollars per stitch

yes mate there are a number of procedures now where you do not go to a NHS hospital for. but the tab is picked up by the NHS..its not selling off the NHS anymore than buying wheel chairs from China...
the only people that do not understand that are those not prepared to give it a moments thought and just believe the scare mongers, and the scare mongers themselves who are fully aware they lie all the time.
Joshs list of lies is a bit rich considering how many he has said on this thread.

Just put up a link that explains what is going on hopefully it works..... and as a side note worked for nhs 25yrs before retirement and think I know a bit about how it works and what can be sold off and mainstream healthcare and ambulance services are non negotiable to anyone! Only supplementary services are privately run alongside nhs. And lots of diagnostic tests like blood ect ect are sent to far away places like Australia be surprised what goes on in nhs and where services go :thumbup:

Wed Nov 27, 2019 7:57 pm

pembroke allan wrote:Hopefully this works but it shows what is being talked about

Hopefully Josh reads it and comments because it doesnt mention sellingofg nhs
:laughing6:

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:04 pm

100% Tories / Johnson NOT privatising NHS .

In all those papers Terrorist Corbyn waved about, Not one single bit of evidence about NHS.

It was all about UK and USA buying of drugs etc :thumbright:

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:36 pm

Forever Blue wrote:100% Tories / Johnson NOT privatising NHS .

In all those papers Terrorist Corbyn waved about, Not one single bit of evidence about NHS.

It was all about UK and USA buying of drugs etc :thumbright:

yes

but it was really about trying to deflect attention away from the Andrew Neil interview / car crash .

if you haven't seen it ,take a look...

Wed Nov 27, 2019 8:52 pm

pembroke allan wrote:
pembroke allan wrote:Hopefully this works but it shows what is being talked about

Hopefully Josh reads it and comments because it doesnt mention sellingofg nhs
:laughing6:

I'm sorry but doggy will get upset that you're copy and pasting something.
Let's put money where your mouth is, I'll give you (or whoever else wants to take up the offer) £100 if we get 40 new hospitals, 50,000 new nurses and no increases to costs in the NHS after a trade deal with America.
If that doesn't happen then you give me £100.
If you think the documents are fake and believe Boris then I'm sure you'll snatch my hand off for a free £100