Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ Sounds pathetic / but what I was told ‘

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Warnock said his goodbyes after Bristol game. Choo has spoken to flynn 3 times this week.

NEWPORT Manager Flynn was also in Directors box on Sunday and been having meetings with Choo

Can't say how I know. Just trust me its true they have spoken to him lately three times .

I really hope it does not happen.

Re: ‘ Sounds pathetic / but what I was told ‘

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:28 pm

Someone who's done well at newport most prob cheapest out there wouldn't surprise me if this happens

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Warnock said his goodbyes after bristol. Choo has spoken to flynn 3 times this week.

NEWPORT Manager Flynn was also in Directors box on Sunday and been having meetings with Choo

Can't say how I know. Just trust me its true they have spoken to him lately three times .

Surly that's tapping up ? ,i heard he was in the crowd just watching not the directors box

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 pm

I think this appointment would not work.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:31 pm

Would be a bit strange to invite him while Warnock was in charge, we could have won.

Hope it's not Flynn.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:37 pm

Josh murphy put this out sunday while at the game so I'm not t buying the he left story.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Probably a choice made out of the current financial constraints we are likely to encounter

Massive massive gamble

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm

Flynn has done well at Newport,he a got a very limited budget and he makes them competitive,not the name most would want and a big gamble to take

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:42 pm

f**k me no.
I'd rather Slade

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:44 pm

caerblue wrote:Flynn has done well at Newport,he a got a very limited budget and he makes them competitive,not the name most would want and a big gamble to take

its a huge jump...

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:51 pm

https://www.oddschecker.com/football/fo ... nt-manager

10/1 flynn worth a tenner

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:52 pm

Hope this is not true.

I wanted Neil gone, but it’s disrespectful to him.

Flynn lives right by me, is a regular in one of my local watering holes, I see him daily on the school run (his children attend same school as mine) for his sake I hope he doesn’t get it, i will be bending his ear daily. Haha!!!

Seriously, prefer Bellamy over him

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:54 pm

Warnock has made a statement to say the club wanted him to stay until xmas

Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:57 pm

Flynn has done a good job at Newport but this would be a big jump up.

Undecided on it.

I would prefer him to Neil Harris though.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:01 pm

F.ck me i would rather
gatland, than Flynn.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Please please No.
A firm No

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Warnock said his goodbyes after Bristol game. Choo has spoken to flynn 3 times this week.

Why Not?? A Hungry Young Welsh Manager Ready To Prove Himself In The Championship And What Better Club than A Welsh Club In Cardiff, I Say Its A Great Opportunity For Flynn To Engage With Fans And Spearhead This Team Up The Table.

I Would Love Flynn As Our Manager, Because Everyone Else Is Just Too Similar To Eachother We Want A Local Manager And He Fits The Bill.

If Not Flynn Then Maybe David Wagner Who Gave Huddersfield Promotion To The Premier League.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:09 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Warnock said his goodbyes after Bristol game. Choo has spoken to flynn 3 times this week.

Why Not?? A Hungry Young Welsh Manager Ready To Prove Himself In The Championship And What Better Club than A Welsh Club In Cardiff, I Say Its A Great Opportunity For Flynn To Engage With Fans And Spearhead This Team Up The Table.

I Would Love Flynn As Our Manager, Because Everyone Else Is Just Too Similar To Eachother We Want A Local Manager And He Fits The Bill.

If Not Flynn Then Maybe David Wagner Who Gave Huddersfield Promotion To The Premier League.

More bullshit from you.

We want a local manager? Yeah why don't we just it to the CEO of Peter's Pies??

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:10 pm

Be nice to have a manager with contacts how many contacts has flyn got outside of south wales
A foriegn manager would suit me different style, contacts etc.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:11 pm

Sam ReaN wrote:

Wagner a good shout, Flynn no. Pulis no. Ainswirth maybe. Mark Hughes maybe. Bellamy with Hughes? Yes please

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:15 pm

dogfound wrote:
caerblue wrote:Flynn has done well at Newport,he a got a very limited budget and he makes them competitive,not the name most would want and a big gamble to take

its a huge jump...

Yes a massive difference,but we got to be realistic,can you see cardiff paying out top money for a top manager,I can’t see it,there’s not a lot out there in our wage bracket,so they ll be looking at bargain basement level,Flynn got to be in with a shout

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:19 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

Wagner a good shout, Flynn no. Pulis no. Ainswirth maybe. Mark Hughes maybe. Bellamy with Hughes? Yes please

I really don’t get the Bellamy obsession.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:24 pm

If Not Flynn Then Maybe David Wagner Who Gave Huddersfield Promotion To The Premier League

He’s now doing well at Schalke..

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:25 pm

Calzaghes trainset wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

I understand that. However it’s my opinion he could be another Lampard/Gerrard I think he has all the attributes to be a good manager, 2 years ago I stood watching him in freezing rain playing 5 a side with schoolboys and girls in a Newport school. Quite frankly he was inspirational and motivational and just never stopped running and coaching. Just like he was On the pitch. And now with inside knowledge of European leagues. Also a passion for our floundering academy, and all things Welsh. A caretaker role until seasons end to give him a try would be a really good call.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:25 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

I don't either...

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:27 pm

dogfound wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

I don't either...

Nope, he's toxic.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:33 pm

tangledupinblue wrote:
tangledupinblue wrote:
Sam ReaN wrote:

I understand that. However it’s my opinion he could be another Lampard/Gerrard I think he has all the attributes to be a good manager, 2 years ago I stood watching him in freezing rain playing 5 a side with schoolboys and girls in a Newport school. Quite frankly he was inspirational and motivational and just never stopped running and coaching. Just like he was On the pitch. And now with inside knowledge of European leagues. Also a passion for our floundering academy, and all things Welsh. A caretaker role until seasons end to give him a try would be a really good call.

4 months in Belgium being inside knowledge of European leagues is pushing it a little bit ?
nice story.....1st time I saw him he was being held by the scruff by a boy from Merthyr in south wales schoolboy game for being a dick...since ive witnessed him flick the canton....sit pouting alone on the team coach at Selhurst Park. being obnoxious for no good reason a few times..and getting constantly on the backs of young players..decs at old Trafford and Rambo for wales at the libertry...prize dickhead..he is local though..

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:45 pm

In the crowd
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:59 pm

Ffs, if he’s toxic why would a legend of the premier take him to coach at Anderlecht. He’s a brilliant coach, top player who came to play for the club and has all the contacts we need. Gerrard, Lampard, Bellamy, makes so much sense. He has to be the number one choice. Can’t understand city supporters not giving him the chance. :bluescarf: :bluescarf: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :banghead: :banghead:

Mon Nov 11, 2019 8:05 pm

theclaw wrote:I think this appointment would not work.

Agreed with you there.