A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: General Election 12th December Cardiff North Candidate

Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:28 pm

BlueGog wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
dogfound wrote:
BlueGog wrote:
cf40 wrote:Brexit party racist?????? Or a party that wants this country to take back control of OUR borders and close the door to anyone who shouldn't be here. NHS and the education system in this country is on the brink of total collapse, and the lefties think we are racist. GET A GRIP ON REALITY YOU f*cking TWONK!!

Strange this one, last time I travelled Wales away I had to show my passport on entry to the UK. We all ready have control of our borders. As the man said you've been brainwashed.
The NHS couldn't carry on if it wasn't for workers coming into the UK.
Oh and by the way your post is racist just like the Brexit Party

yes you do have to show your passport...but , at present the person checking the passport has to allow you in if your an EU citizen even if you've only been a citizen of an EU country for 10 minutes... taking control of the borders does not mean everyone is not welcome ,just that we can be selective..
nice effort though much much better than the utter nonsense you normally spout about Wales being a world leader in exporting wind energy etc..

Believe in Wales

Don't quite get it. Our biggest exports in 2018 was transport and amounted to 4.1 billion pounds. Our total exports were just over 17 billion. I have seen a list of our main exports which make up the bulk of that total, but do not see water anywhere on that list, yet according to you it should be at the top accounting for a third of our total exports. Not sure why that water figure is not included in the official list of exports from Wales in 2018.

That's because we don't get paid for it! But your bill in Wales will be more than those across the border. Strange isn't it!

I'm not surprised we are not being paid for water that falls out of the sky into storage facilities paid for and built by the English, and maintained with English money. I think your idea of Wales becoming a rich country on the back of water are as realistic as Wales becoming the World's biggest exporter of pixie dust.

Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:15 pm

RichardJones wrote:Surely it better supporting an independent then candidates of the major parties that really haven't got your best interests at heart. who dont live in the communityand see what happens on a daily basis, who will just say anything just to get your votes. It doesnt mean a lot to them. Say they will do this for you and just lieing to you to get their vote. their manefesto that really dont mean a lot. Dont mention mental health people that require our help. Children facing anxiety. Getting a plan program in place to help them & their families. What have you all got to lose giving your vote to an independent candidate trying something new. It will be a win for the people. Surely change is needed you all cant be up with the mediocrity. Give support to the middle class guy that knows the hardship families go through. That will be there to support each and every one of you. Let's go on this journey together.

What's the attitude to Labours Property tax on the streets of North Cardiff. Probably a lot in 500k house needing to dig a bit deeper to find £ 3,500 per year. Some a lot more than that but at least its easy to work out.

Thu Nov 07, 2019 9:31 am

epping blue wrote:
RichardJones wrote:Surely it better supporting an independent then candidates of the major parties that really haven't got your best interests at heart. who dont live in the communityand see what happens on a daily basis, who will just say anything just to get your votes. It doesnt mean a lot to them. Say they will do this for you and just lieing to you to get their vote. their manefesto that really dont mean a lot. Dont mention mental health people that require our help. Children facing anxiety. Getting a plan program in place to help them & their families. What have you all got to lose giving your vote to an independent candidate trying something new. It will be a win for the people. Surely change is needed you all cant be up with the mediocrity. Give support to the middle class guy that knows the hardship families go through. That will be there to support each and every one of you. Let's go on this journey together.

What's the attitude to Labours Property tax on the streets of North Cardiff. Probably a lot in 500k house needing to dig a bit deeper to find £ 3,500 per year. Some a lot more than that but at least its easy to work out.

agree working class people I meant instead of middle class.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:14 pm

Are there any Cardiff City Fans living in Lisvane Pontprennau whitchurch willing to help a bluebird out.just sign my nomination ballot form so I can submit to the cardiff council tom to run as independent candidate cardiff north looking for 6 signatures.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:48 pm

RichardJones wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Which sides voters are you trying to attract?
If you're trying to attract labour voters you could be letting the Tory candidate win in one of the country's key marginal seats.

You have a labour mp who abstained didnt what to vote for a general election she doesnt want to lose her cushy job. In the last 2 years she really hasnt achieved much. but likes upsetting her residents with some of her actions. Everything she may have achieved is all about her. It's time for a change but not to the extent of the Tories mp. who isn't from around here. is based in London. How can you vote an mp in your area that doesnt know the first thing about welsh life. is he given to give yourselves his full attention. I really dont think so.

labour policy police cuts & plastics protecting local jobs. communities helping the elderly.

labour and conservative throwing lots of money at this hoping something will. stick.

The state of our UHW is a complete joke. it needs a complete overhaul. There are so many cheifs getting paid thousands of pounds for pushing paper around. I feel sorry for the doctors and nurses who are working so hard and arebt getting the recognition they deserve.

The structure isn't function why because the board running it are clueless. Some changes it would be fully functional.

I believe in immigration let's look after our own people before we start giving millions to overseas funds to help them. Charity begins at home. I support lots of charities breast cancer autism for wales. blood cancer helping change the lives of these sick children giving them hope and a future to look forward too. an infrasture to improve our roads public transports. bringing more investment in the area giving people jobs in the future and bringing a community back to life. also making use safe in our homes and when we go out. making sure we have a safer cardiff to function in.

I havent got thousands of pounds to put all these leaflets going. caring comes from the heart. being there for one another.

I never going to win a battle but with the help of becoming the voice of the people and getting the people vote of confidence. underdogs do succeed. it wont be for the want of trying. Rome wasn't build in a day. But Cardiff is our life & heritage and we want to see it thriving and when we are looking down we can all say we did our part.

Even getting one word is better than getting any at all.

This is 80% leave board, anyone who wants Brexit needs the conservatives to get a majority so they can force Brexit, we all know most MP's just want a cushy job and don't really care about the constituents, it doesn't really matter where they are from all MP's are as bad as each other!

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:57 pm

RichardJones wrote:
cf40 wrote:Hi Richard, firstly let me welcome you to this message board and congratulate you on your first post. We have been here for a good few years now, and I find it odd that with you being such a big City & Wales fan that you haven't posted previously. Anyway can you let us know your political persuasions, etc. Are you for or against Brexit, are you Deal or No deal, Corbynista and Diane-shit for-brains-Abbott,or maybe no borders or immigration controls Plaid. Let everyone in or keep everyone out? Do you rejoice or recoil in horror when you realise what company Mr Corbyn enjoys (i.e Irish terrorists, Hamas, et al). Come on sugar-tits and tell us more.....F.T.J!!!!!

THank you for that I have been a member of this message board for many years and use to post regular but I lost my username and password so it was easier to register as a new member

Wales voted to leave the EU but Cardiff north voted to remain. The residents I have spoken too. Just want to leave and get it done with but are more important with the state of the roads infrastructure in the area. Also the public transport links as the welsh government been spending millions on this and still really no improvement. As taking care of the elderly in this area and trying to improve the schools system as well as more childcare and awareness for kids that are autistic. Young adults that have difficulties given them a better life. No outsiders who havent got a clue of the area as they dont live in it and see what happens on a daily basis.

Good that you are a City Fan what was the old username then?

Daya or Roathy :laughing6:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:58 pm

Jock wrote:
ealing_ayatollah wrote:
Sneggyblubird wrote:
Tbailey wrote:
Steve Zodiak wrote:Latest poll for Wales only (copied & pasted).
Labour is predicted to win 18 seats (a loss of 10); the Conservatives 17 seats (a gain of nine seats); Plaid Cymru, four seats, and the Liberal Democrats one seat (a gain of one seat).

It's honestly beggars belief how the Conservatives are gaining seats in Wales :shock: Do people realise what they are voting for!?
Do people know what the Tories have done to Wales over the years? Have the Welsh electorate become this stupid :o

Luckily this board is not representative of the general population in Wales but you're right about the Tories.Teresa May thought she was gonna piss the last election having a 20 point lead in the polls.

I can't be sure of this but I'd say this board has a fair percentage of working-class folks contributing to it myself included and if that is the case I'd say that it is fairly representative of current opinion amongst us. Brexit has opened all sorts of rifts but the one it has exposed the most, in my opinion, is just how out of touch the middle-class has become from the concerns of the average man.

Anyone who thinks a vote for Labour is a vote for the party of the working class is living in the past.

Sadly, there is no party that really represents the working class in Britain anymore. UKIP who were setting up to take that mantle have self-imploded and the Brexit party is a one-trick pony which will have little relevance after this election. The Lib Dems have quite simply gone mad, not quite as mad as the Greens but still pretty darn loopy. The nationalist parties are queuing up to get liberation from the evils of Westminister so they can cosy up to the bigger evils of Brussels. Labour serve the middle-class elites and are set on self-destruction as well.

That leaves the Tories as the best of a very bad bunch and probably where my vote will go as getting Brexit done and restoring some faith in democracy has to be the first step in rebuilding faith in our parliamentary system.

You’ve nailed it mate, exactly where I am with all of it.

:thumbup:

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:05 pm

Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
cf40 wrote:Hi Richard, firstly let me welcome you to this message board and congratulate you on your first post. We have been here for a good few years now, and I find it odd that with you being such a big City & Wales fan that you haven't posted previously. Anyway can you let us know your political persuasions, etc. Are you for or against Brexit, are you Deal or No deal, Corbynista and Diane-shit for-brains-Abbott,or maybe no borders or immigration controls Plaid. Let everyone in or keep everyone out? Do you rejoice or recoil in horror when you realise what company Mr Corbyn enjoys (i.e Irish terrorists, Hamas, et al). Come on sugar-tits and tell us more.....F.T.J!!!!!

THank you for that I have been a member of this message board for many years and use to post regular but I lost my username and password so it was easier to register as a new member

Wales voted to leave the EU but Cardiff north voted to remain. The residents I have spoken too. Just want to leave and get it done with but are more important with the state of the roads infrastructure in the area. Also the public transport links as the welsh government been spending millions on this and still really no improvement. As taking care of the elderly in this area and trying to improve the schools system as well as more childcare and awareness for kids that are autistic. Young adults that have difficulties given them a better life. No outsiders who havent got a clue of the area as they dont live in it and see what happens on a daily basis.

Lone ranger

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:22 pm

Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
If you're trying to attract labour voters you could be letting the Tory candidate win in one of the country's key marginal seats.

You have a labour mp who abstained didnt what to vote for a general election she doesnt want to lose her cushy job. In the last 2 years she really hasnt achieved much. but likes upsetting her residents with some of her actions. Everything she may have achieved is all about her. It's time for a change but not to the extent of the Tories mp. who isn't from around here. is based in London. How can you vote an mp in your area that doesnt know the first thing about welsh life. is he given to give yourselves his full attention. I really dont think so.

labour policy police cuts & plastics protecting local jobs. communities helping the elderly.

labour and conservative throwing lots of money at this hoping something will. stick.

The state of our UHW is a complete joke. it needs a complete overhaul. There are so many cheifs getting paid thousands of pounds for pushing paper around. I feel sorry for the doctors and nurses who are working so hard and arebt getting the recognition they deserve.

The structure isn't function why because the board running it are clueless. Some changes it would be fully functional.

I believe in immigration let's look after our own people before we start giving millions to overseas funds to help them. Charity begins at home. I support lots of charities breast cancer autism for wales. blood cancer helping change the lives of these sick children giving them hope and a future to look forward too. an infrasture to improve our roads public transports. bringing more investment in the area giving people jobs in the future and bringing a community back to life. also making use safe in our homes and when we go out. making sure we have a safer cardiff to function in.

I havent got thousands of pounds to put all these leaflets going. caring comes from the heart. being there for one another.

I never going to win a battle but with the help of becoming the voice of the people and getting the people vote of confidence. underdogs do succeed. it wont be for the want of trying. Rome wasn't build in a day. But Cardiff is our life & heritage and we want to see it thriving and when we are looking down we can all say we did our part.

This is 80% leave board, anyone who wants Brexit needs the conservatives to get a majority so they can force Brexit, we all know most MP's just want a cushy job and don't really care about the constituents, it doesn't really matter where they are from all MP's are as bad as each other!

Yes I voted for leave as well.

I really need ur support, I've decided to run as an independent. As the major political parties have promised much, but seldom deliver & are often represented by candidates from outside our great city.

I don't believe they appreciate & understand the issues facing our community, the way we do, as an independent my hands are not tied by party politics. Change is needed. Let's make the impossible Happen

Biggest thing u do as a MP is to protect jobs & livelihoods in the people u serve to represent. So why are labour saying there maybe will be school closures in the Cardiff North area. Voting labour is not a vote for prosperity. I'm standing for the NHS & young & adult social care

All these promises from Conseratives & Labour party over the decades. #GeneralElection2019 comes up they promise to spend hundreds of millions on services nationally and here in Wales, they are just broken promises.

Manifesto is just a bunch of lies from politicians that are promising people what they are going to do if they vote for them. But never deliver them. This has been constant for years, we've seen it by politicians time and time again. When are we going to learn.

We need to be moving away from the austerity agenda it's been damaging to communities across wales. My question on the manifesto of labour party and their costing is, Why aren't they delivering on some of these pledges where they are already in government in Wales.

There are so many young people in Cardiff many of them suffering from anxiety, mental health problems. Which leads them to drugs & them sleeping on the streets. These people have a voice. they need to be heard. Get them the help they need. Vote independent

Young Children & young Adults are the generation that will shape the future. Providing better Childcare; better Healthcare to the Elderly community that have served the nation of Wales with pride. Everybody deserve the same opportunity as each other Whether u are male or female

Diversity of caring is so different in the UK. Speaking to a resident who is a parent-carer. The biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service

They battles in Diagnosis, Self directed support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support. The support that they need is that they don't have to worry about these other battles and they can focus on their Sons/Daughters. So that they are respected and included.

Parents and young people highlighting concerns over whether schools are doing enough to recognise and support and help many of the "hidden" young carers we have in Wales.

National policy and legislation must have carers at the heart. We also need to support the voices of carers to be heard at a local level. welsh assembly senydd

A great point from a carer I spoke to says what happens to the carer when the caring role ends. Also asks do we know how Cardiff local authorities have spent/allocated the funding for the Carers act?

Can anybody answer this Question ?

Why is it that one in four people in Wales still live in poverty after 20 years of Welsh Labour government in Wales.

Why do people vote for Labour in Cardiff North its #TimeForChange

Vote Independent, Your vote Matters to me.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:27 pm

RichardJones wrote:
dogfound wrote:
RichardJones wrote:Hi Gents/Ladies

Just to make you aware I'm a local family guy. Living in heart of Cardiff North Constituency. A big Cardiff City & Wales fan. Season tickets to both.

I am running as an independent
representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North community.Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved your opinions matters. Put your trust in me, Give me the #peoplesvote I'm not london based as some of the candidates are. Actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Together let’s rebuild a community that works for everyone. And we’re proud to call home #TogetherStronger

Helping a community growtogether with unity pulling in the right direction. Bringing Family values and upfront person to solve your problems. I will fight your cause.

Let's hope with all your help you can make this underdog victorious.

Thanks in Advance your help is gratefully appreciated.

doesn't tell us very much about what you really stand for..
what you've put out is a portion of what every aspiring MP puts out but without the meat..

Giving our children a better future. Making sure education is at the forefront. Providing a better service to our community Helping the elderly. Bringing more full time jobs to our area. Many sure our hospitals are better equipped to come with everyone that's being thrown at them. They need resourcing I can tell you that our health board has wasted some money. Putting a plan into plan to reduce waiting times. Giving the police more powers to do their jobs. Getting the court structure to give more heavy sentencing instead of give people a tap on the wrist or fine them. which wont detoriate them and they are re offending. Dealing with children that have austism or ADHD. Giving their families the help resources they need to cope. Which is courses parents to breakdown. Talking about mental health problems instead of the doctors just dispensing depression tabs whichakes the patient worse and turns them into a zombie. Educate people well being.

Listening to want the resident need in their area and going out there and doing everything you can to make it happen.

saying that "depression tabs" turns people in to zombies is the most reductive and simplistic thing ive ever heard. they literally save thousands of lives.

also, there is so littke evidence thst harsher sentences lead to a reduction in crime and a wealth of evidence that rehabilitation is the answer.

good on you for allowing people the chance to talk about your vague stance on various issues but honestly i wish you no luck at all

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:32 pm

We also need better roads ie surfaces. maybe more mini roundabouts to help the flow of the traffic run better. Better public transport services in our area that deliver a service that we pay a premium for. We have been letting cardiff council get away with murder excuse the pun. Our council taxes in cardiff north area arent cheap. They need to be held to account.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:40 pm

splottthedog wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Just to make you aware I'm a local family guy. Living in heart of Cardiff North Constituency. A big Cardiff City & Wales fan. Season tickets to both.

representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North community.Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved your opinions matters. Put your trust in me, Give me the #peoplesvote I'm not london based as some of the candidates are. Actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Together let’s rebuild a community that works for everyone. And we’re proud to call home #TogetherStronger

Helping a community growtogether with unity pulling in the right direction. Bringing Family values and upfront person to solve your problems. I will fight your cause.

doesn't tell us very much about what you really stand for..
what you've put out is a portion of what every aspiring MP puts out but without the meat..

Giving our children a better future. Making sure education is at the forefront. Providing a better service to our community Helping the elderly. Bringing more full time jobs to our area. Many sure our hospitals are better equipped to come with everyone that's being thrown at them. They need resourcing I can tell you that our health board has wasted some money. Putting a plan into plan to reduce waiting times. Giving the police more powers to do their jobs. Getting the court structure to give more heavy sentencing instead of give people a tap on the wrist or fine them. which wont detoriate them and they are re offending. Dealing with children that have austism or ADHD. Giving their families the help resources they need to cope. Which is courses parents to breakdown. Talking about mental health problems instead of the doctors just dispensing depression tabs whichakes the patient worse and turns them into a zombie. Educate people well being.

Listening to want the resident need in their area and going out there and doing everything you can to make it happen.

saying that "depression tabs" turns people in to zombies is the most reductive and simplistic thing ive ever heard. they literally save thousands of lives.

also, there is so littke evidence thst harsher sentences lead to a reduction in crime and a wealth of evidence that rehabilitation is the answer.

good on you for allowing people the chance to talk about your vague stance on various issues but honestly i wish you no luck at all

I didnt mean it like that. Read my previous post. They do help what I meant is the doctors are just dispensing them. instead of using other concepts first.

Yes they help some people. I sell these drugs fluoxetine 20mg 28s and they cost 45p. to the pharmacies that buy them from me.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 2:50 pm

I really need ur support, I've decided to run as an independent. As the major political parties have promised much, but seldom deliver & are often represented by candidates from outside our great city. 

I don't believe they appreciate & understand the issues facing our community,the way we do, as an independent my hands are not tied by party politics. Change is needed. Let's make the impossible Happen 

Biggest thing u do as a MP is to protect jobs & livelihoods in the people u serve to represent. So why are labour saying there maybe will be school closures in the Cardiff North area. Voting labour is not a vote for prosperity. I'm standing to help improve the NHS & young & adult social care. Give us better standard public roads and public transport links.

All these promises from Conseratives & Labour party over the decades. #GeneralElection2019 comes up they promise to spend hundreds of millions on services nationally and here in Wales, they are just broken promises.

Manifesto is just a bunch of lies from politicians that are promising people what they are going to do if they vote for them. But never deliver them. This has been constant for years, we've seen it by politicians time and time again. When are we going to learn.

We need to be moving away from the austerity agenda it's been damaging to communities across wales. My question on the manifesto of labour party and their costing is, Why aren't they delivering on some of these pledges where they are already in government in Wales.

There are so many young people in Cardiff many of them suffering from anxiety, mental health problems. Which leads them to drugs & them sleeping on the streets. These people have a voice. they need to be heard. Get them the help they need. Vote independent 

Young Children & young Adults are the generation that will shape the future. Providing better Childcare; better Healthcare to the Elderly community that have served the nation of Wales with pride. Everybody deserve the same opportunity as each other Whether u are male or female

Diversity of caring is so different in the UK. Speaking to a resident who is a parent-carer. The biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service 

They battles in Diagnosis, Self directed support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support. The support that they need is that they don't have to worry about these other battles and they can focus on their Sons/Daughters. So that they are respected and included. 

Parents and young people highlighting concerns over whether schools are doing enough to recognise and support and help many of the "hidden" young carers we have in Wales. 

National policy and legislation must have carers at the heart. We also need to support the voices of carers to be heard at a local level. welsh assembly senydd 

A great point from a carer I spoke to says what happens to the carer when the caring role ends. Also asks do we know how Cardiff local authorities have spent/allocated the funding for the Carers act? 

Why is it that one in four people in Wales still live in poverty after 20 years of Welsh Labour government in Wales.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:27 pm

RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:

Lone ranger

At least you're a Cardiff fan :thumbup:

Loneranger44

Who is the new manager going to be then?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=147689&p=1566105#p1566105

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:

Lone ranger

Loneranger44

Wow that was a blast from the past. Yes that was me 5 years ago. Grown up a lot since then.

Thank you for finding that. I thought that's what the public want a local guy that is a very big cardiff & wales fan. that has principles lives in the community. but it seems people like to look outside the box.

I can assure you vote Richard Jones independent lets spring an upset. prove like Cardiff that underdogs do win sometime #cityasone.

Thank you bluebina

Anybody but Harris please. for me I'd like to see Bamba & Bellamy giving the job till end of the season. but it wont happen.

Who do you want !!

Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:56 pm

RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:

Lone ranger

Loneranger44

Wow that was a blast from the past. Yes that was me 5 years ago. Grown up a lot since then.

Thank you for finding that. I thought that's what the public want a local guy that is a very big cardiff & wales fan. that has principles lives in the community. but it seems people like to look outside the box.

I can assure you vote Richard Jones independent lets spring an upset. prove like Cardiff that underdogs do win sometime #cityasone.

Thank you bluebina

Anybody but Harris please. for me I'd like to see Bamba & Bellamy giving the job till end of the season. but it wont happen.

Who do you want !!

Genuine fan good luck to you :thumbup:

I am leaning towards Bowyer or Hughton, every Manager is a gamble though so who knows lets we what we get?

Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:43 pm

Richard

You are obviously very community minded, caring and passionate. But most of your policies have nothing to do with Parliament and are devolved to Welsh Government or are dealt with at a local level. Would you not be better off standing for the shambles down the Bay or Cardiff Council, with a better chance of being elected and a better chance to make a difference?

Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:32 pm

Man of Harlech wrote:Richard

You are obviously very community minded, caring and passionate. But most of your policies have nothing to do with Parliament and are devolved to Welsh Government or are dealt with at a local level. Would you not be better off standing for the shambles down the Bay or Cardiff Council, with a better chance of being elected and a better chance to make a difference?

Thank you for your kind words. That's what I think I will be looking into.

They asked me have I got a party emblem I asked them can I use the old cardiff city badge so they said they will look into it. love this badge.

hopefully people will just notice the badge and tick it by mistake. we can all dream and live in hope.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Tue Nov 12, 2019 11:48 pm

When I saw this post I thought, f**k me Neil is standing for the Brexit party

Wed Nov 13, 2019 5:04 am

Fair play Dayo.
Why not stand as "Dayo"? You did more for Cardiff City FC and community at large in the old days than 90% of folk on here, Annis excepted of course.

Any chance of large a Chinese oak wardrobe and some other bedroom related stuff going cheapish?
:old:

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:32 am

If I lived in Cardiff North and you were running for the conservative party then you’d have my vote.
I live in Cardiff West where my conservative vote won’t make a difference to the inevitable election of the labour candidate who will be implicitly supporting a Marxist who’ll bankrupt and destroy the country.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:41 am

Danny Says wrote:

Just to make you aware I'm a local family guy. Living in heart of Cardiff North Constituency. A big Cardiff City & Wales

If I lived in Cardiff North and you were running for the conservative party then you’d have my vote.
I live in Cardiff West where my conservative vote won’t make a difference to the inevitable election of the labour candidate who will be implicitly supporting a Marxist who’ll bankrupt and destroy the country.

Thank you Danny much appreciated sir. Agree with everything you said.

These major politic parties promise so much, but seldom deliver & are often represented by candidates from outside our great city. 

I don't believe they appreciate & understand the issues facing our community,the way we do, as an independent my hands are not tied by party politics. Change is needed. Let's make the impossible Happen 

Biggest thing u do as a MP is to protect jobs & livelihoods in the people u serve to represent. So why are labour saying there maybe will be school closures in the Cardiff North area. Voting labour is not a vote for prosperity. I'm standing to help improve the NHS & young & adult social care. Give us better standard public roads and public transport links.

Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:16 pm

RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:

Yes I voted for leave as well.

I don't believe they appreciate & understand the issues facing our community, the way we do, as an independent my hands are not tied by party politics. Change is needed. Let's make the impossible Happen

Biggest thing u do as a MP is to protect jobs & livelihoods in the people u serve to represent. So why are labour saying there maybe will be school closures in the Cardiff North area. Voting labour is not a vote for prosperity. I'm standing for the NHS & young & adult social care

I'll be voting for the remain alliance :ayatollah:

Fri Nov 15, 2019 12:52 am

Thank you for all your support so far. Let's do this together !!

Sun Nov 17, 2019 8:55 am

Nominations for the Cardiff North area. This is your opportunity to elect one of your own. Follow me on twitter richard12545678 see my views that will give you a voice in your community. Let's make a better life for our futures & our families. Put your trust in me vote Richard Jones the people champion. it's better the devil you know than the devil you dont. (Well that's what people do say)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:35 pm

Together let’s rebuild a community that works for everyone. I give you this pledge that I will deliver & commit to helping all the people in Cardiff North. By getting better education that is fair in our schools so our children can prosper. Addressing the issues of mental health.

All you major parties,think money can buy yiu votes. Let me tell u something being there to listen to people showing them compassion given them the respect they deserve.Instead taking them for granted. Given them false promises. Speaking from the ❤ doesnt cost anything.

Next year I am going to help parents in the Cardiff North area, who's kids have #austism #adhd Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. By running a centre so these kids can be kids learn new skills, Which will give parents & guardians some free time for themselves to relax & chill.

Havent you had enough of all these politicians dictating what they are going to do for people. So what ur really saying we going to get more broken promises. Vote for me, u wont get any broken promises.Why because if you elect me as your Cardiff North Candidate I am going to represent u.

You vote me in. Then i'm going to meet you all in all the areas of Cardiff North, Your going to tell me what your opinions are and what you want to see happen in your local area. Then I'm going to represent you in Westminister, Senydd and get what you have told me you need

In other words your going to dictate to me I'm going to be your voice and carry out your own manifesto. But I promise to implement open a building to help #mentalhealth patients. Young & Adult carers, The elderly.but most importantly to help children from the age of 16-18.who get no support at present.

I was told tonight by a resident that children with any form of mental health issues or are autistic or have other problems. At 16 they dont get anymore treatment in hospitals as they aren't classed as a child. They can start again treatment at 18 at main hospitals when they are then classed as a adult.This is wrong.

We live in a society were these people are suffering, Local councils & the government need to be ashamed of themselves. No wonder the suicidal rate of 16 to 18 years olds are high. This has got to stop. I can assure you,, I will be there to listen to you, your shoulder to cry on if need be, doing everything I can to get you the right treatments you need to have a better quality of life.

The parents who have children 16-18 years old are not being supported or heard and are being hung out to dry, they are fighting a losing battle on a daily basis. This has to stop, I know I can help you if you are willing to help me. We can all do it together.Time For Action Vote Jones

Mon Nov 18, 2019 10:43 pm

Finally I bet you didnt know there are around 1660 children in poverty in the Cardiff North area the childrens society are stating. How can this be possible in today's society its shocking unless we all change. 2015 you tried conservative 2017 Labour, If your honest with yourself it hasnt really work. what is wrong with trying an independent candidate that's a local person that cares deeply about his community. Surely it's better to know that person that you all can rely on and is easily accessible can be on hand if you have any problems occurring that I can help you with and lives in this country of wales and is proud to be living in gods country and not over the border.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:20 am

Are you talking real poverty, or it’s modern equivalent... which is I spent the money on booze and Sky.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:47 am

rumpo kid wrote:Are you talking real poverty, or it’s modern equivalent... which is I spent the money on booze and Sky.

:D

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:00 am

rumpo kid wrote:Are you talking real poverty, or it’s modern equivalent... which is I spent the money on booze and Sky.

real poverty.

but understand that happens.