Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: General Election 12th December Cardiff North Candidate

Mon Dec 02, 2019 5:07 pm

Bonner wrote:Think you should of stood in local elections.
Cardiff North is a major seat, unfortunately we should not be in this situation, Brexit should of been sorted first, then leave General Election to rest of this countries issues.
Cannot see you getting much of a vote , it will be close between Labour and Conservative, however, the labour candidate has been very good for the constitute , deserved to be kept in.

its too late, his name is in the hat.. but yes pot holes outside his house and improving local transport are not really the issues for this election.

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:23 pm

dogfound wrote:
Cardiff North is a major seat, unfortunately we should not be in this situation, Brexit should of been sorted first, then leave General Election to rest of this countries issues.
Cannot see you getting much of a vote , it will be close between Labour and Conservative, however, the labour candidate has been very good for the constitute , deserved to be kept in.

its too late, his name is in the hat.. but yes pot holes outside his house and improving local transport are not really the issues for this election.

more than pot holes my friend. it will be interesting to see how many votes an independent gets as most has been 162 if I can beat that I'd be happy. it's about helping a community and what I stand for.

YOUR VOTE MATTERS TO ME
My name is Richard Jones, unlike some of the candidates, I live in Cardiff North, with a beautiful wife that always supports me in everything I do and have a child with Autism that gives me so much pleasure showing thoughtfulness for others and kindness in the community, Also support local charities. I’m working class guy who has had enough of politicians putting themselves before the people that they are supposed to represent. Speaking to Cardiff North residents, they want an MP to be in touch with the needs of their community instead of trying to constantly pull the wool over their eyes.
I am running as an independent, representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North Community and am supporting all forms of mental Health, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Drugs & Alcohol, Eating Problems, Loneliness, OCD, Schizophrenia, Self-Harm, Stress, PTSD support our troops in getting over PTSD.
Supporting the older people as Wales has the highest proportion, with 1 in 5 aged 65 or over. I will bring forward policies to help, with the aim of enabling more people to enjoy the dignified, secure and fulfilling later life we need all want for ourselves and those we love.
Finally, I also want to help Children and Adults with Autism, ADHD, Adult and Young Carers. I will work hard raising more awareness and will be doing my best to get you the right treatments in your areas, because good mental health is crucial to a good quality of life. These need to be addressed immediately and any stigma attached to discussing it eradicated.

Diversity of caring needs to change. On speaking to a resident who is a parent carer the biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service. They battle in Diagnosis, Self-Directed Support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support, areas in which support should be readily available to them so that they can focus on their Sons/Daughters wellbeing. Wales has many hidden young carers, children not focused on their education because they are carers for their parents. This cannot continue! Support has to be provided within the school system to report this and get as much help as possible to allow them to focus on their education as much as possible. My Wife and I currently looking for premises to provide support to disadvantaged children and children with mental health needs and their parents from January 2020
Poverty - I find abhorrent is that there are approximately 1,660 children living in poverty in Cardiff North yet there are more billionaires in the country than ever before. I promise you that I will not rest on this topic until that figure is zero. Also have met families that have 2 working parents but they still need to go to food banks to survive. McMorrin is interested in Remaining in EU, Mo Ali too interested backing Boris.

VOTE Independent, Thursday December 12th

While these politicians concentrating on Brexit. Communities are suffering more. People are becoming disillusioned with what is going to happen next caught between a rock and hard place, they see Corbyn’s economic ideas are dangerous, that Johnsons Brexit Deal will lead to damaging WTO exit 2020 and that electing an independent MP is a way to protect the country from such extremism. We cannot continue to elect members of the 2 largest parties hoping this time they will deliver on their promises given their track records we have lived through. Their manifestos are empty promises and false hope, designed to gain your votes. It’s time to change. Time to look to independent candidates who are part of the community they wish to represent, who are passionate about improving the standard of living of their fellow constituents. Only a change in voting habits can effect real change. Please show your support your vote matters to me. Vote Richard Jones Independent.
People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people, because when your MP is there to represent you the people of their constituency. I can tell you this as an Independent Candidate, Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved, your opinions matters. Put your trust in me as actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Walking around Cardiff North I noticed it’s full of talented people who care deeply about their community and legacy for their children and grandchildren. The MP the public elect on 12th December should be following their example which I would be proud to do so that together we can lay the foundations to begin rebuilding a community we can all be proud to call home.

I have a newsletter on double sided A4 paper with my ideas for the NHS, Education, Policing Immigration and Mental Health. I haven’t got the funding or the man/women power to get these delivered to all the areas in Cardiff north. I have currently printing out 500 copies and myself, wife & child just posting them through letting boxes near to where I live. If you would like to know more or help the campaign please get in touch.

I thank you in advance for reading this.- You can contact me on richard12545678@gmail.com or my twitter account. Richard12545678.

#VOTEINDEPENDENT #VOTERICHARDJONES

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:26 pm

RichardJones wrote:
dogfound wrote:

more than pot holes my friend. it will be interesting to see how many votes an independent gets as most has been 162 if I can beat that I'd be happy. it's about helping a community and what I stand for.

YOUR VOTE MATTERS TO ME
My name is Richard Jones, unlike some of the candidates, I live in Cardiff North, with a beautiful wife that always supports me in everything I do and have a child with Autism that gives me so much pleasure showing thoughtfulness for others and kindness in the community, Also support local charities. I’m working class guy who has had enough of politicians putting themselves before the people that they are supposed to represent. Speaking to Cardiff North residents, they want an MP to be in touch with the needs of their community instead of trying to constantly pull the wool over their eyes.
I am running as an independent, representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North Community and am supporting all forms of mental Health, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Drugs & Alcohol, Eating Problems, Loneliness, OCD, Schizophrenia, Self-Harm, Stress, PTSD support our troops in getting over PTSD.
Supporting the older people as Wales has the highest proportion, with 1 in 5 aged 65 or over. I will bring forward policies to help, with the aim of enabling more people to enjoy the dignified, secure and fulfilling later life we need all want for ourselves and those we love.
Finally, I also want to help Children and Adults with Autism, ADHD, Adult and Young Carers. I will work hard raising more awareness and will be doing my best to get you the right treatments in your areas, because good mental health is crucial to a good quality of life. These need to be addressed immediately and any stigma attached to discussing it eradicated.

Diversity of caring needs to change. On speaking to a resident who is a parent carer the biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service. They battle in Diagnosis, Self-Directed Support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support, areas in which support should be readily available to them so that they can focus on their Sons/Daughters wellbeing. Wales has many hidden young carers, children not focused on their education because they are carers for their parents. This cannot continue! Support has to be provided within the school system to report this and get as much help as possible to allow them to focus on their education as much as possible. My Wife and I currently looking for premises to provide support to disadvantaged children and children with mental health needs and their parents from January 2020
Poverty - I find abhorrent is that there are approximately 1,660 children living in poverty in Cardiff North yet there are more billionaires in the country than ever before. I promise you that I will not rest on this topic until that figure is zero. Also have met families that have 2 working parents but they still need to go to food banks to survive. McMorrin is interested in Remaining in EU, Mo Ali too interested backing Boris.

While these politicians concentrating on Brexit. Communities are suffering more. People are becoming disillusioned with what is going to happen next caught between a rock and hard place, they see Corbyn’s economic ideas are dangerous, that Johnsons Brexit Deal will lead to damaging WTO exit 2020 and that electing an independent MP is a way to protect the country from such extremism. We cannot continue to elect members of the 2 largest parties hoping this time they will deliver on their promises given their track records we have lived through. Their manifestos are empty promises and false hope, designed to gain your votes. It’s time to change. Time to look to independent candidates who are part of the community they wish to represent, who are passionate about improving the standard of living of their fellow constituents. Only a change in voting habits can effect real change. Please show your support your vote matters to me. Vote Richard Jones Independent.
People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people, because when your MP is there to represent you the people of their constituency. I can tell you this as an Independent Candidate, Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved, your opinions matters. Put your trust in me as actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Walking around Cardiff North I noticed it’s full of talented people who care deeply about their community and legacy for their children and grandchildren. The MP the public elect on 12th December should be following their example which I would be proud to do so that together we can lay the foundations to begin rebuilding a community we can all be proud to call home.

I have a newsletter on double sided A4 paper with my ideas for the NHS, Education, Policing Immigration and Mental Health. I haven’t got the funding or the man/women power to get these delivered to all the areas in Cardiff north. I have currently printing out 500 copies and myself, wife & child just posting them through letting boxes near to where I live. If you would like to know more or help the campaign please get in touch.

I thank you in advance for reading this.- You can contact me on richard12545678@gmail.com or my twitter account. Richard12545678.

well good luck beating the 162, your efforts on here deserve that many..

Mon Dec 02, 2019 6:43 pm

dogfound wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
dogfound wrote:

YOUR VOTE MATTERS TO ME

well good luck beating the 162, your efforts on here deserve that many..

there is 65000 people that can vote and thousands that wont vote because they have had enough of these parties. As I'm telling them your vote matters people fought for a vote so I'm giving them another alternative

I haven't got thousands of pounds to spend to compete with these major parties. have ti distribute the 20,000 leaflets myself with wife and son and it's hard the post office told me as I'm not a major party to deliver 9000 leaflets I have to pay 500 which I havent got which isn't fair as they are delivering all the major parties for free. as I'm not a minor party I have to pay. I'm a working class guy the sane as everyone on this forum and it's about time we stood up to these politicians and shouted them out. because in time independents will be whats needed to stop the corruption and the rot.

the political system is broken the rich get richer and the poor get poorer I will not stop until each individual man or women get treated the same.

I know people have backed me and my odds got from 1000/1 to 200/1. it's not about people voting for me. if I get one vote than more than I started with. it about helping people in the community less fortunate than yourself. making a difference so many people in cardiff North suffering in silence and get getting the help they deserve.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:22 am

Labour and the Conservatives are steeped in history, steeped in tradition and steeped in expectations. Politics has changed and they are unable to change with it. The party system is broken. To make change happen vote independent #voteindependent #richardJones #GE2019 #cardiffnorth

Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:56 pm

Tell us more of your policies? Where do you stand on us leaving the EU most importantly??

Fri Dec 06, 2019 10:10 pm

RichardJones wrote:Labour and the Conservatives are steeped in history, steeped in tradition and steeped in expectations. Politics has changed and they are unable to change with it. The party system is broken. To make change happen vote independent #voteindependent #richardJones #GE2019 #cardiffnorth

The party system is not broken.
On one hand you have the responsible forward thinking capitalists who create wealth to fund the nation and on the other you have the extant socialists who want this country to be akin to Russia in 1917 or Bolivia in 2019 plus the outsiders with their own agendas such as the middle grounders who are too soft to be taken seriously (Lds), the nationalists, the environmentalists and random independents with their own causes.

Sat Dec 07, 2019 1:50 pm

RichardJones wrote:Labour and the Conservatives are steeped in history, steeped in tradition and steeped in expectations. Politics has changed and they are unable to change with it. The party system is broken. To make change happen vote independent #voteindependent #richardJones #GE2019 #cardiffnorth

how we live has improved and will continue to. and if you have too many equal factions in parliament youll just get nothing done..
if you are elected it wont be very long before you have to vote in line with one of these parties. and then it wont be long after that before you have to again...

Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:32 pm

T1JMO wrote:Tell us more of your policies? Where do you stand on us leaving the EU most importantly??

worth reading the thread, he's mentioned several times that he voted to leave but cardiffnorth didnt and he would represent that viewpoint

Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:32 pm

Thank you for all your support & advice.

203 votes is the best an independent has achieved in a general election in cardiff North. the previous record is 162.

meet some amazing people in the community.

Sat Dec 14, 2019 7:29 pm

If you pledged to cut mass immigration to 50.000 net.
Put traditional family values ahead of everything. You might be an MP now.