Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: General Election 12th December Cardiff North Candidate

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:11 am

Popeye Bluebird wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Which sides voters are you trying to attract?
If you're trying to attract labour voters you could be letting the Tory candidate win in one of the country's key marginal seats.

You have a labour mp who abstained didnt what to vote for a general election she doesnt want to lose her cushy job. In the last 2 years she really hasnt achieved much. but likes upsetting her residents with some of her actions. Everything she may have achieved is all about her. It's time for a change but not to the extent of the Tories mp. who isn't from around here. is based in London. How can you vote an mp in your area that doesnt know the first thing about welsh life. is he given to give yourselves his full attention. I really dont think so.

labour policy police cuts & plastics protecting local jobs. communities helping the elderly.

labour and conservative throwing lots of money at this hoping something will. stick.

The state of our UHW is a complete joke. it needs a complete overhaul. There are so many cheifs getting paid thousands of pounds for pushing paper around. I feel sorry for the doctors and nurses who are working so hard and arebt getting the recognition they deserve.

The structure isn't function why because the board running it are clueless. Some changes it would be fully functional.

I believe in immigration let's look after our own people before we start giving millions to overseas funds to help them. Charity begins at home. I support lots of charities breast cancer autism for wales. blood cancer helping change the lives of these sick children giving them hope and a future to look forward too. an infrasture to improve our roads public transports. bringing more investment in the area giving people jobs in the future and bringing a community back to life. also making use safe in our homes and when we go out. making sure we have a safer cardiff to function in.

I havent got thousands of pounds to put all these leaflets going. caring comes from the heart. being there for one another.

I never going to win a battle but with the help of becoming the voice of the people and getting the people vote of confidence. underdogs do succeed. it wont be for the want of trying. Rome wasn't build in a day. But Cardiff is our life & heritage and we want to see it thriving and when we are looking down we can all say we did our part.

Even getting one word is better than getting any at all.

This is 80% leave board, anyone who wants Brexit needs the conservatives to get a majority so they can force Brexit, we all know most MP's just want a cushy job and don't really care about the constituents, it doesn't really matter where they are from all MP's are as bad as each other!

Yes I voted for leave as well.

I really need ur support, I've decided to run as an independent. As the major political parties have promised much, but seldom deliver & are often represented by candidates from outside our great city.

I don't believe they appreciate & understand the issues facing our community, the way we do, as an independent my hands are not tied by party politics. Change is needed. Let's make the impossible Happen

Biggest thing u do as a MP is to protect jobs & livelihoods in the people u serve to represent. So why are labour saying there maybe will be school closures in the Cardiff North area. Voting labour is not a vote for prosperity. I'm standing for the NHS & young & adult social care

All these promises from Conseratives & Labour party over the decades. #GeneralElection2019 comes up they promise to spend hundreds of millions on services nationally and here in Wales, they are just broken promises.

Manifesto is just a bunch of lies from politicians that are promising people what they are going to do if they vote for them. But never deliver them. This has been constant for years, we've seen it by politicians time and time again. When are we going to learn.

We need to be moving away from the austerity agenda it's been damaging to communities across wales. My question on the manifesto of labour party and their costing is, Why aren't they delivering on some of these pledges where they are already in government in Wales.

There are so many young people in Cardiff many of them suffering from anxiety, mental health problems. Which leads them to drugs & them sleeping on the streets. These people have a voice. they need to be heard. Get them the help they need. Vote independent

Young Children & young Adults are the generation that will shape the future. Providing better Childcare; better Healthcare to the Elderly community that have served the nation of Wales with pride. Everybody deserve the same opportunity as each other Whether u are male or female

Diversity of caring is so different in the UK. Speaking to a resident who is a parent-carer. The biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service

They battles in Diagnosis, Self directed support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support. The support that they need is that they don't have to worry about these other battles and they can focus on their Sons/Daughters. So that they are respected and included.

Parents and young people highlighting concerns over whether schools are doing enough to recognise and support and help many of the "hidden" young carers we have in Wales.

National policy and legislation must have carers at the heart. We also need to support the voices of carers to be heard at a local level. welsh assembly senydd

A great point from a carer I spoke to says what happens to the carer when the caring role ends. Also asks do we know how Cardiff local authorities have spent/allocated the funding for the Carers act?

Can anybody answer this Question ?

Why is it that one in four people in Wales still live in poverty after 20 years of Welsh Labour government in Wales.

Why do people vote for Labour in Cardiff North its #TimeForChange

Vote Independent, Your vote Matters to me.

I'll be voting for the remain alliance :ayatollah:

To sabotage the democratic will of the Welsh elect

Tue Nov 19, 2019 9:46 am

Popeye Bluebird wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
Bluebina wrote:
RichardJones wrote:
Gaynor Straight wrote:Which sides voters are you trying to attract?
If you're trying to attract labour voters you could be letting the Tory candidate win in one of the country's key marginal seats.

You have a labour mp who abstained didnt what to vote for a general election she doesnt want to lose her cushy job. In the last 2 years she really hasnt achieved much. but likes upsetting her residents with some of her actions. Everything she may have achieved is all about her. It's time for a change but not to the extent of the Tories mp. who isn't from around here. is based in London. How can you vote an mp in your area that doesnt know the first thing about welsh life. is he given to give yourselves his full attention. I really dont think so.

labour policy police cuts & plastics protecting local jobs. communities helping the elderly.

labour and conservative throwing lots of money at this hoping something will. stick.

The state of our UHW is a complete joke. it needs a complete overhaul. There are so many cheifs getting paid thousands of pounds for pushing paper around. I feel sorry for the doctors and nurses who are working so hard and arebt getting the recognition they deserve.

The structure isn't function why because the board running it are clueless. Some changes it would be fully functional.

I believe in immigration let's look after our own people before we start giving millions to overseas funds to help them. Charity begins at home. I support lots of charities breast cancer autism for wales. blood cancer helping change the lives of these sick children giving them hope and a future to look forward too. an infrasture to improve our roads public transports. bringing more investment in the area giving people jobs in the future and bringing a community back to life. also making use safe in our homes and when we go out. making sure we have a safer cardiff to function in.

I havent got thousands of pounds to put all these leaflets going. caring comes from the heart. being there for one another.

I never going to win a battle but with the help of becoming the voice of the people and getting the people vote of confidence. underdogs do succeed. it wont be for the want of trying. Rome wasn't build in a day. But Cardiff is our life & heritage and we want to see it thriving and when we are looking down we can all say we did our part.

Even getting one word is better than getting any at all.

This is 80% leave board, anyone who wants Brexit needs the conservatives to get a majority so they can force Brexit, we all know most MP's just want a cushy job and don't really care about the constituents, it doesn't really matter where they are from all MP's are as bad as each other!

Yes I voted for leave as well.

I really need ur support, I've decided to run as an independent. As the major political parties have promised much, but seldom deliver & are often represented by candidates from outside our great city.

I don't believe they appreciate & understand the issues facing our community, the way we do, as an independent my hands are not tied by party politics. Change is needed. Let's make the impossible Happen

Biggest thing u do as a MP is to protect jobs & livelihoods in the people u serve to represent. So why are labour saying there maybe will be school closures in the Cardiff North area. Voting labour is not a vote for prosperity. I'm standing for the NHS & young & adult social care

All these promises from Conseratives & Labour party over the decades. #GeneralElection2019 comes up they promise to spend hundreds of millions on services nationally and here in Wales, they are just broken promises.

Manifesto is just a bunch of lies from politicians that are promising people what they are going to do if they vote for them. But never deliver them. This has been constant for years, we've seen it by politicians time and time again. When are we going to learn.

We need to be moving away from the austerity agenda it's been damaging to communities across wales. My question on the manifesto of labour party and their costing is, Why aren't they delivering on some of these pledges where they are already in government in Wales.

There are so many young people in Cardiff many of them suffering from anxiety, mental health problems. Which leads them to drugs & them sleeping on the streets. These people have a voice. they need to be heard. Get them the help they need. Vote independent

Young Children & young Adults are the generation that will shape the future. Providing better Childcare; better Healthcare to the Elderly community that have served the nation of Wales with pride. Everybody deserve the same opportunity as each other Whether u are male or female

Diversity of caring is so different in the UK. Speaking to a resident who is a parent-carer. The biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service

They battles in Diagnosis, Self directed support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support. The support that they need is that they don't have to worry about these other battles and they can focus on their Sons/Daughters. So that they are respected and included.

Parents and young people highlighting concerns over whether schools are doing enough to recognise and support and help many of the "hidden" young carers we have in Wales.

National policy and legislation must have carers at the heart. We also need to support the voices of carers to be heard at a local level. welsh assembly senydd

A great point from a carer I spoke to says what happens to the carer when the caring role ends. Also asks do we know how Cardiff local authorities have spent/allocated the funding for the Carers act?

Can anybody answer this Question ?

Why is it that one in four people in Wales still live in poverty after 20 years of Welsh Labour government in Wales.

Why do people vote for Labour in Cardiff North its #TimeForChange

Vote Independent, Your vote Matters to me.

I'll be voting for the remain alliance :ayatollah:

so labour really

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:14 am

Richard - this is a general election mate, mainly called because of Brexit. Local issues should be for local councillors / Assembly Members.

Seeing as I cant find an answer to the question raised before - why dont you tell people how you voted in the EU referendum - they will then have a better idea of who you are etc. This election needs to be about Leave/Remain nothing else - or we will be back to sqaure 1 with a hung Parliament.

North Cardiff will be a close call.
Leave voters should vote Conservative, Remainers vote Lib Dem, and second referendum voters go for Labour.
Anything else and you are splitting the vote (which is fine) - but to give true representation of leave, Remain, 2nd Ref - the options are clear - Blue, Red, or Yellow.

Plaid / Brexit / Marxist should not have bothered to stand - only because this needs to be a mandate for Brexit or not, rather than a rant about some local issue.

I should have added - if you wanted a clean break brexit - then you will get this at the end of 2020 if they cant agree on the trade issues

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:58 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:Richard - this is a general election mate, mainly called because of Brexit. Local issues should be for local councillors / Assembly Members.

Seeing as I cant find an answer to the question raised before - why dont you tell people how you voted in the EU referendum - they will then have a better idea of who you are etc. This election needs to be about Leave/Remain nothing else - or we will be back to sqaure 1 with a hung Parliament.

North Cardiff will be a close call.
Leave voters should vote Conservative, Remainers vote Lib Dem, and second referendum voters go for Labour.
Anything else and you are splitting the vote (which is fine) - but to give true representation of leave, Remain, 2nd Ref - the options are clear - Blue, Red, or Yellow.

Plaid / Brexit / Marxist should not have bothered to stand - only because this needs to be a mandate for Brexit or not, rather than a rant about some local issue.

I should have added - if you wanted a clean break brexit - then you will get this at the end of 2020 if they cant agree on the trade issues

Agree I did put I voted myself to leave the EU. Cardiff north residents voted to remain.

but being an independent candidate not tied to the major parties so think in a better position with the group of other independents

But if I was elected and the major were still to remain in the cardiff North area I would uphold their vote to remain. vote against the government. as the wish of the people. as you are elected by them to serve them.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 pm

RichardJones wrote:We also need better roads ie surfaces. maybe more mini roundabouts to help the flow of the traffic run better. Better public transport services in our area that deliver a service that we pay a premium for. We have been letting cardiff council get away with murder excuse the pun. Our council taxes in cardiff north area arent cheap. They need to be held to account.

your standing in the wrong election mate...

Tue Nov 19, 2019 12:00 pm

Same old pre-election patter from the Tory government, Labour will wreck the economy. Since coming to power the Tory's have doubled our national debt, devalued our own currency by 15% and overseen our credit rating being downgraded twice! Who's going to wreck what now?

Welsh Labour in many eyes have underperformed and I think they could have done more with the budget they were given but where was all the extra money from the Tory government the decade of austerity was supposed to have saved us, where was the extra money for Wales whilst doubling our national debt. Underfunded by the Tory's, mismanaged by Labour

#timeforachange #voteindependent

Tue Nov 19, 2019 1:03 pm

Richard - do you understand how debt / deficit works and why ?

Just as example, as a country we would get in 1million a week - and spend 1 million. Then the crash happened - and because businesses failed etc - we no longer could raise 1 million a week in tax (lets say we only took 1/2 a million a week) - but still had spending commitments of 1 million. Therefor the deficit each week was 500k - so we had to borrow money to pay for the missing 500k. Everytime we borrowed that 500k - it became a debt. So the like any sensible person would do - you try and reign in your spending a bit, whilst in the mean time encourage business to stay afloat and grow.

Reducing the deficit per week - slowly lowers the debt, if you stopped all Govt spending at once - then we really would go bust, think of it like an oil tanker trying to turn, it does it very slowly. Macro economics etc.

Since the early 1970's and every Govt since, the pattern seems the same. Labour commit to delivering the world in one big go - with massive spending, and it goes wrong . Anyone remember the Labour Govt 6billion fiasco of the 'connecting for health' program? - disaster with a lot of it wasted - well done Gordon Brown and Blair. It always goes t1ts up and then the other lot come in and try to put it right. And so it repeats itself.

Some of Corbyns ideas I dont actually mind - but it's 90% of the other stuff I have a problem with.

Good luck to you - but you are wasting your money , people will vote on the Brexit path they want the country to follow, lets hope this time the 'mother of all PArliaments' delivers the democratic mandate of the electorate. I suspect though - a hung parliament with no overall control to the conservatives.

Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:00 pm

[quote="RichardJones"]Same old pre-election patter from the Tory government, Labour will wreck the economy. Since coming to power the Tory's have doubled our national debt, devalued our own currency by 15% and overseen our credit rating being downgraded twice! Who's going to wreck what now?

Welsh Labour in many eyes have underperformed and I think they could have done more with the budget they were given but where was all the extra money from the Tory government the decade of austerity was supposed to have saved us, where was the extra money for Wales whilst doubling our national debt. Underfunded by the Tory's, mismanaged by Labour

#timeforachange #voteindependent[/quote

whats your party called....extreme communism ?
even jezzer isn't trying to push that

Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:08 pm

The thought of Corbyn being PM after tonight’s tv debate is even more frightening.

Does he not understand capitalism, privatisation and a strong economy is essential to the nations public wealth?

The man is deluded. He does not understand or likely he does but doesn’t want to accept Brexit will be a huge boon for the UK.

God help this country if he ever sets foot in no 10. The country would go backwards and to use his phrase it would be a quick race to the bottom.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:11 pm

BREXIT - In the referendum Cardiff North voted to Remain, if I am. elected as your MP I will tirelessly campaign to remain on your behalf until such a time that we are successful or it is no longer an option. Should we leave the EU, I will campaign on your behalf to re-join as I am sure the issue is too important to too many people for Brexit to ever be considered a closed case. Independent Candidate

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:14 pm

EDUCATION- Needs to be funded properly with closer scrutiny on how funds are allocated. I believe the EMA is wasting a lot of money. we need to have a fair education system that starts with trusting the teachers to do their job.

We need to get rid of the targets, the prioritising and the neglect. I give you this pledge that if elected I will fight and won't take no for an answer. I will be committed to delivering help to all children to provide them with a better education to provide them with the best possible platform to enable them to prosper in society without discrimination or prejudice.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:19 pm

NHS -We need an improved NHS system.The UHW is over stretched & overrun daily with increased waiting times in A&E for consultant referrals & for operations whilst our primary care services are also under enormous strain & pressure,immediate changes are needed! All Healthcare professionals living in Cardiff North Area, Vote independent and I will work with you and on your behalf to deliver improved service to the constituency.You are the people that know more than anyone. what needs to be improved and are in the best position to suggest ideas on how to make improvements. i will listen to all suggestions put them forward to the relevant decision makers. We may not be able to progress I will provide the reasons why. I find people are more appreciative if a decision goes against them if they're provided with an explanation rather than leaving people frustrated that they have just been ignored.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:40 pm

IMMIGRATION - Policy should be designed to benefit our society. There are lots of excellent and very capable Doctors, Nurses and other Healthcare professionals that could come to work in our NHS and do a GREAT job. likewise in other industries. I believe it should be considered what an immigrants intentionally are with regards to their contribution to Wales and our people with restrictions in place for those with no real plan on how to contribute.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:23 pm

MENTAL HEALTH & POVERTY –

I will work hard raising awareness for Mental Health issues in the Cardiff North Area, because good mental health is crucial to a good quality of life. These need to be addressed immediately and any stigma attached to discussing it eradicated.

Diversity of caring needs to change. On speaking to a resident who is a parent carer the biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service. They battle in Diagnosis, Self-Directed Support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support, areas in which support should be readily available to them so that they can focus on their Sons/Daughters Well Being. Wales has many hidden young carers, children not focused on their education because they are carers for their parents. This cannot continue! Support has to be provided within the school system to report this and get as much help as possible to allow them to focus on their education as much as possible.

There is currently a loop hole in the mental healthcare system whereby children cease to be treated at the age of 16 but cannot begin treatment as an adult until the age of 18. I am sure it’s no coincidence suicide rates in this age bracket are so high. These 2 years are a critical period in any young adults’ life and at the moment support for them during this period disappears. If elected this is something I aim to address immediately. My Wife and I have already secured premises to provide support to disadvantaged children and children with mental health needs and their parents from January 2020

Statistic I find abhorrent is that there are approximately 1,660 children living in poverty in Cardiff North yet there are more billionaires in the country than ever before. I promise you that I will not rest on this topic until that figure is zero.

Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:47 pm

POLICING – Need to give our police more powers, so they can deal with anti-social behaviour as it too high in our community, Lets focus on reducing violent crime as knife attacks are on the up and making our community safer by getting more police on our streets to Stop sexual assaults on women, most of the criminals on the street committing crime in today’s society are reoffending and sentences should be increased. Providing a safer neighbourhood to live in.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:58 am

"BREXIT - In the referendum Cardiff North voted to Remain, if I am. elected as your MP I will tirelessly campaign to remain on your behalf until such a time that we are successful or it is no longer an option. Should we leave the EU, I will campaign on your behalf to re-join as I am sure the issue is too important to too many people for Brexit to ever be considered a closed case. Independent Candidate"

There was a referendum (by the whole of the UK), Parliament (including the MPs from Cardiff) voted to trigger Article 50 etc etc,
Rich - re your point on Education - I thought Education was a devolved power - is it not ? - therefor it has nothing to do with Westminster - this is for the WAG at Cardiff Bay. If you want to debate welsh education compared to that in England - please do so. I'd love to hear your proposals.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:41 pm

is this another wind up...?

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:38 pm

dogfound wrote:is this another wind up...?

No. There is a Richard Jones on the list of candidates for Cardiff North.

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:40 pm

Very weird wind-up if true. Not even controversial policies. Strange.

Fri Nov 22, 2019 1:08 am

ElyBoy1984 wrote:Very weird wind-up if true. Not even controversial policies. Strange.

I know...its if I lived in a perfect world policies..
I just find it strange too

Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:03 am

dogfound wrote:
ElyBoy1984 wrote:Very weird wind-up if true. Not even controversial policies. Strange.

Pointless discussing "Dog", the troll is a guardian reading fool from CCMB.

Don't vote for Wombat as I couldn't give a f**k, I'm sitting on my arse and doing f**k all, wings clipped big time. I'm supposed to nod me head, take orders and keep my mouth closed.
Up to you guys to decided who to vote for, I wouldn't bother, the labour candidate here is just daughter of a Tory, she's not even a lesbian although try's. Tis great to have the documents, took quite a while, to see how the labour party fucked Wales.

Anyway, my email address is fully available to all, I'm not getting involved I'll only say that Labour, Scargill fucked Wales.

Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:25 am

RichardJones wrote:IMMIGRATION - Policy should be designed to benefit our society. There are lots of excellent and very capable Doctors, Nurses and other Healthcare professionals that could come to work in our NHS and do a GREAT job. likewise in other industries. I believe it should be considered what an immigrants intentionally are with regards to their contribution to Wales and our people with restrictions in place for those with no real plan on how to contribute.

Its easier to say they have to be sponsored. EU citizens are now arriving here for free housing.. and you're campaigning to remain.

You may need to re-evaluate your promises, as there's more holes in them than a lump of Swiss..

Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:47 am

RichardJones wrote:IMMIGRATION - Policy should be designed to benefit our society. There are lots of excellent and very capable Doctors, Nurses and other Healthcare professionals that could come to work in our NHS and do a GREAT job. likewise in other industries. I believe it should be considered what an immigrants intentionally are with regards to their contribution to Wales and our people with restrictions in place for those with no real plan on how to contribute.

Richard, what are your thoughts on Britain drawing medical talent away from poor countries leaving them high and dry. When Britain could train a lot more of it's own Dr's & Nurses?

Sun Nov 24, 2019 8:32 pm

Please read why I'm standing.

YOUR VOTE MATTERS TO ME

My name is Richard Jones living in the heart of Lisvane. I’m 49-year-old family man with a beautiful wife that always supports me in everything I do and have a child with Autism that gives me so much pleasure and makes me want to become a better man, showing thoughtfulness for others and kindness in the community, Also support local charities. I’m working class guy who has had enough of politicians putting themselves before the people that they are supposed to represent. Speaking to Cardiff North residents, they want an MP to be in touch with the needs of their community instead of trying to constantly pull the wool over their eyes.

I am a realist, I know it would be a massive shock, biggest in Wales election history for an Independent to win over the big spending mainstream parties, but if we are going to change things, we need new ideas and fresh approach. I’m fully committed to putting the people Cardiff North FIRST and I WILL deliver. These major parties knock on your door making you feel important, when they want something from you, They remember your name and were you live, but they don’t remember when you are struggling, needed them to listen to you and help you with your problems, nowhere to be seen. I’ve had Councillors telling me I’m stupid you’ll be lucky if you get a couple of hundred votes. The votes you get could have gone to Labour or the Tories. It just inspires me to prove them wrong. If I get one vote that will do me, it’s one more vote than when I started. I say to you, you have promised so much, but seldom deliver and are often represented by candidates that are drafted in from outside our great city, we live in a Democracy and sometimes think we are dictated too much by government. People shouldn’t be afraid of their government. Governments should be afraid of their people, because when your MP is there to represent you the people of their constituency. I can tell you this as an Independent Candidate, Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved, your opinions matters. Put your trust in me as actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Walking around Cardiff North I noticed it’s full of talented people who care deeply about their community and legacy for their children and grandchildren. The MP the public elect on 12th December should be following their example which I would be proud to do so that together we can lay the foundations to begin rebuilding a community we can all be proud to call home.

I am running as an independent, representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North Community and am supporting all forms of mental Health, Anxiety, Bipolar, BDD, BPD, Depression, Drugs & Alcohol, Eating Problems, Loneliness, OCD, PTSD, Schizophrenia, Self-Harm, Stress, Suicidal Feelings. too name a few.

Supporting the older people as Wales has the highest proportion, with 1 in 5 aged 65 or over. I will bring forward policies to help, with the aim of enabling more people to enjoy the dignified, secure and fulfilling later life we need all want for ourselves and those we love.

Finally, I also want to help Children and Adults with Autism, ADHD, Adult and Young Carers. I will work hard raising more awareness and will be doing my best to get you the right treatments in your areas, because good mental health is crucial to a good quality of life. These need to be addressed immediately and any stigma attached to discussing it eradicated.

Diversity of caring needs to change. On speaking to a resident who is a parent carer the biggest drain on them is not their caring role but the consistent and constant battle for service. They battle in Diagnosis, Self-Directed Support, Appropriate services, Homelessness, Crisis support, areas in which support should be readily available to them so that they can focus on their Sons/Daughters wellbeing. Wales has many hidden young carers, children not focused on their education because they are carers for their parents. This cannot continue! Support has to be provided within the school system to report this and get as much help as possible to allow them to focus on their education as much as possible. My Wife and I currently looking for premises to provide support to disadvantaged children and children with mental health needs and their parents from January 2020

Poverty - I find abhorrent is that there are approximately 1,660 children living in poverty in Cardiff North yet there are more billionaires in the country than ever before. I promise you that I will not rest on this topic until that figure is zero. Also have met families that have 2 working parents but they still need to go to food banks to survive. There is something wrong in society in this day and age for this to happen.

While these politicians concentrating on Brexit. Communities are suffering more. People are becoming disillusioned with what is going to happen next caught between a rock and hard place, they see Corbyn’s economic ideas are dangerous, that Johnsons Brexit Deal will lead to damaging WTO exit 2020 and that electing an independent MP is a way to protect the country from such extremism. The old political system has broken leaving millions of voters crying out for a different way of doing things. We cannot continue to elect members of the 2 largest parties hoping this time they will deliver on their promises given their track records we have lived through. Their manifestos are empty promises and false hope, designed to gain your votes. It’s time to change. Time to look to independent candidates who are part of the community they wish to represent, who are passionate about improving the standard of living of their fellow constituents. Only a change in voting habits can effect real change. Please show your support your vote matters to me.

#VOTEINDEPENDENT

Sat Nov 30, 2019 5:29 pm

All children should be treated with respect,given full opportunity with whatever support may be required to live in a caring,nurturing environment Older People have a right to have yourvoice heard and have control over your decisions about your care Vote #richardJones #cardiffnorth

Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:40 pm

So are people still going to vote for the tories after lie after lie. was 1000/1 now 200/1 so who's been backing me. We could make some money here.

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:02 pm

Cardiff North Constituency need to Vote Independent or our community is going to get worse.(I live here) We deserve better, we urgently need better local transport infrastructure and more public spending in this area. Another reason to Vote Independent this General Election2019

Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:36 pm

Willlly the Wombat wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Don't vote for Wombat as I couldn't give a f**k, I'm sitting on my arse and doing f**k all, wings clipped big time. I'm supposed to nod me head, take orders and keep my mouth closed.
Up to you guys to decided who to vote for, I wouldn't bother, the labour candidate here is just daughter of a Tory, she's not even a lesbian although try's. Tis great to have the documents, took quite a while, to see how the labour party fucked Wales.

Anyway, my email address is fully available to all, I'm not getting involved I'll only say that Labour, Scargill fucked Wales.

Scargill fucked Wales ?

Mon Dec 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Willlly the Wombat wrote:
dogfound wrote:

umm...everything ok pal?

Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:16 pm

Think you should of stood in local elections.
Cardiff North is a major seat, unfortunately we should not be in this situation, Brexit should of been sorted first, then leave General Election to rest of this countries issues.
Cannot see you getting much of a vote , it will be close between Labour and Conservative, however, the labour candidate has been very good for the constitute , deserved to be kept in.