Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

General Election 12th December Cardiff North Candidate

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:43 pm

Hi Gents/Ladies

Just to make you aware I'm a local family guy. Living in heart of Cardiff North Constituency. A big Cardiff City & Wales fan. Season tickets to both.

I am running as an independent
representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North community.Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved your opinions matters. Put your trust in me, Give me the #peoplesvote I'm not london based as some of the candidates are. Actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Together let’s rebuild a community that works for everyone. And we’re proud to call home #TogetherStronger

Helping a community growtogether with unity pulling in the right direction. Bringing Family values and upfront person to solve your problems. I will fight your cause.

Let's hope with all your help you can make this underdog victorious.

Thanks in Advance your help is gratefully appreciated.

Re: General Election 12th December Cardiff North Candidate

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:32 pm

Hi Richard, firstly let me welcome you to this message board and congratulate you on your first post. We have been here for a good few years now, and I find it odd that with you being such a big City & Wales fan that you haven't posted previously. Anyway can you let us know your political persuasions, etc. Are you for or against Brexit, are you Deal or No deal, Corbynista and Diane-shit for-brains-Abbott,or maybe no borders or immigration controls Plaid. Let everyone in or keep everyone out? Do you rejoice or recoil in horror when you realise what company Mr Corbyn enjoys (i.e Irish terrorists, Hamas, et al). Come on sugar-tits and tell us more.....F.T.J!!!!!

Or why not simply tell us who you for voted at the last few

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:45 pm

Or why not simply tell us who you for voted at the last few General Elections
Were you Remain / Leave or no vote in the EU referendum
Who did you vote for in the EU elections
Who did you vote for in the WAG election
Who did you vote for in the Council elections

I should add , no one will hold it against you - but we may question you a bit more - if thats ok

Mon Nov 04, 2019 8:55 pm

RichardJones wrote:Hi Gents/Ladies

Just to make you aware I'm a local family guy. Living in heart of Cardiff North Constituency. A big Cardiff City & Wales fan. Season tickets to both.

representing the unheard voices of the Cardiff North community.Your grievances will no longer fall on deaf ears or go unanswered and unresolved your opinions matters. Put your trust in me, Give me the #peoplesvote I'm not london based as some of the candidates are. Actions speak louder than words and I’m not only prepared to say, I’m prepared to do on your behalf. Together let’s rebuild a community that works for everyone. And we’re proud to call home #TogetherStronger

Helping a community growtogether with unity pulling in the right direction. Bringing Family values and upfront person to solve your problems. I will fight your cause.

doesn't tell us very much about what you really stand for..
what you've put out is a portion of what every aspiring MP puts out but without the meat..

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:02 pm

You got my vote mate, with all the info you have given. Marvellous party political broadcast fair play. I think you could go all the way to leader of the W.A.G.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:30 pm

Which sides voters are you trying to attract?
If you're trying to attract labour voters you could be letting the Tory candidate win in one of the country's key marginal seats.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:31 pm

cf40 wrote:Hi Richard, firstly let me welcome you to this message board and congratulate you on your first post. We have been here for a good few years now, and I find it odd that with you being such a big City & Wales fan that you haven't posted previously. Anyway can you let us know your political persuasions, etc. Are you for or against Brexit, are you Deal or No deal, Corbynista and Diane-shit for-brains-Abbott,or maybe no borders or immigration controls Plaid. Let everyone in or keep everyone out? Do you rejoice or recoil in horror when you realise what company Mr Corbyn enjoys (i.e Irish terrorists, Hamas, et al). Come on sugar-tits and tell us more.....F.T.J!!!!!

THank you for that I have been a member of this message board for many years and use to post regular but I lost my username and password so it was easier to register as a new member

Wales voted to leave the EU but Cardiff north voted to remain. The residents I have spoken too. Just want to leave and get it done with but are more important with the state of the roads infrastructure in the area. Also the public transport links as the welsh government been spending millions on this and still really no improvement. As taking care of the elderly in this area and trying to improve the schools system as well as more childcare and awareness for kids that are autistic. Young adults that have difficulties given them a better life. No outsiders who havent got a clue of the area as they dont live in it and see what happens on a daily basis.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:40 pm

Dim diolch ffrind. Cymraeg dw I.

I'll be voting for Wales and Plaid Cymru.....it's unpopular on here as they seem to be very blinkered and brainwashed by thinking they can only vote for English parties like the Tories or Labour ....or even worse the racist Brexit party. 100% Plaid Cymru for me..... :old:

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:46 pm

Popeye Bluebird wrote:Dim diolch ffrind. Cymraeg dw I.

I'll be voting for Wales and Plaid Cymru.....it's unpopular on here as they seem to be very blinkered and brainwashed by thinking they can only vote for English parties like the Tories or Labour ....or even worse the racist Brexit party. 100% Plaid Cymru for me..... :old:

so you think that if Wales became independent we would also be a one party state ?

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:54 pm

Brexit party racist?????? Or a party that wants this country to take back control of OUR borders and close the door to anyone who shouldn't be here. NHS and the education system in this country is on the brink of total collapse, and the lefties think we are racist. GET A GRIP ON REALITY YOU f*cking TWONK!!

Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:56 pm

Gaynor Straight wrote:Which sides voters are you trying to attract?
If you're trying to attract labour voters you could be letting the Tory candidate win in one of the country's key marginal seats.

You have a labour mp who abstained didnt what to vote for a general election she doesnt want to lose her cushy job. In the last 2 years she really hasnt achieved much. but likes upsetting her residents with some of her actions. Everything she may have achieved is all about her. It's time for a change but not to the extent of the Tories mp. who isn't from around here. is based in London. How can you vote an mp in your area that doesnt know the first thing about welsh life. is he given to give yourselves his full attention. I really dont think so.

labour policy police cuts & plastics protecting local jobs. communities helping the elderly.

labour and conservative throwing lots of money at this hoping something will. stick.

The state of our UHW is a complete joke. it needs a complete overhaul. There are so many cheifs getting paid thousands of pounds for pushing paper around. I feel sorry for the doctors and nurses who are working so hard and arebt getting the recognition they deserve.

The structure isn't function why because the board running it are clueless. Some changes it would be fully functional.

I believe in immigration let's look after our own people before we start giving millions to overseas funds to help them. Charity begins at home. I support lots of charities breast cancer autism for wales. blood cancer helping change the lives of these sick children giving them hope and a future to look forward too. an infrasture to improve our roads public transports. bringing more investment in the area giving people jobs in the future and bringing a community back to life. also making use safe in our homes and when we go out. making sure we have a safer cardiff to function in.

I havent got thousands of pounds to put all these leaflets going. caring comes from the heart. being there for one another.

I never going to win a battle but with the help of becoming the voice of the people and getting the people vote of confidence. underdogs do succeed. it wont be for the want of trying. Rome wasn't build in a day. But Cardiff is our life & heritage and we want to see it thriving and when we are looking down we can all say we did our part.

Even getting one word is better than getting any at all.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:06 pm

Richard, we got one of those Labour herberts in the Rhondda mate. I honestly believe there is a big shock coming for those who have ignored their constituents wishes.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:14 pm

As independent candidate I might be lucky to get maybe 10 votes or lucky enough to get people joining my band wagon and getting a few thousand votes. I'm not expecting a miracle as the power these major parties have and their back room staff are enormous. But do you really want to vote for an outsider who doesnt live in the community. Says I do this or that but in reality you might never really see in your community be in london 24/7 taken no interest in the community needs. I live here. only a knock on my door a phone call away for my help. Genuine family guy with morals being there for you. As I said earlier the most important thing for me is growing the community. seeing it blossom. Not taken no for an answer. It's no for today but not tomorrow. when there's a will there is a way. you only get out of life whatever you put into it and I'm prepared to sweat tears to get the job done. Failure isn't an option. Just want you all to come on a journey with me and let's show these parties that they are invisible. Show the future of tomorrow that anything is possible as long as you have the support of the people.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:15 pm

What is this taking back our borders crap mean and close the door on people who shouldnt be here they are illegal people so they are breaking the law so how is coming :thumbright: out of Europe going to stop the lawbreakers its impossible to do if people are determined to break the law and while we are on the subject of people who shouldnt be here have a look outside the cheap beer pubs in our towns people who have never done a days work in their lives fleecing the system and guess what their are our own people

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:16 pm

What is this taking back our borders crap mean and close the door on people who shouldnt be here they are illegal people so they are breaking the law so how is coming :t out of Europe going to stop the lawbreakers its impossible to do if people are determined to break the law and while we are on the subject of people who shouldnt be here have a look outside the cheap beer pubs in our towns people who have never done a days work in their lives fleecing the system and guess what their are our own people

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:18 pm

cf40 wrote:Richard, we got one of those Labour herberts in the Rhondda mate. I honestly believe there is a big shock coming for those who have ignored their constituents wishes.

Agree with you there I'm prepared to get my hands dirty and put myself out there and see how many bullets I can dodge. Everybody in time will get their comeuppance. karma always catches up with you mate.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:36 pm

Agreed. This board does seem very backwards when it comes to politics with deft tones of racism and a whole lot of stubbornness

Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:46 pm

dogfound wrote:

what you've put out is a portion of what every aspiring MP puts out but without the meat..

Giving our children a better future. Making sure education is at the forefront. Providing a better service to our community Helping the elderly. Bringing more full time jobs to our area. Many sure our hospitals are better equipped to come with everyone that's being thrown at them. They need resourcing I can tell you that our health board has wasted some money. Putting a plan into plan to reduce waiting times. Giving the police more powers to do their jobs. Getting the court structure to give more heavy sentencing instead of give people a tap on the wrist or fine them. which wont detoriate them and they are re offending. Dealing with children that have austism or ADHD. Giving their families the help resources they need to cope. Which is courses parents to breakdown. Talking about mental health problems instead of the doctors just dispensing depression tabs whichakes the patient worse and turns them into a zombie. Educate people well being.

Listening to want the resident need in their area and going out there and doing everything you can to make it happen.

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:20 pm

RichardJones wrote:As independent candidate I might be lucky to get maybe 10 votes or lucky enough to get people joining my band wagon and getting a few thousand votes. I'm not expecting a miracle as the power these major parties have and their back room staff are enormous. But do you really want to vote for an outsider who doesnt live in the community. Says I do this or that but in reality you might never really see in your community be in london 24/7 taken no interest in the community needs. I live here. only a knock on my door a phone call away for my help. Genuine family guy with morals being there for you. As I said earlier the most important thing for me is growing the community. seeing it blossom. Not taken no for an answer. It's no for today but not tomorrow. when there's a will there is a way. you only get out of life whatever you put into it and I'm prepared to sweat tears to get the job done. Failure isn't an option. Just want you all to come on a journey with me and let's show these parties that they are invisible. Show the future of tomorrow that anything is possible as long as you have the support of the people.

Save your £5k buddy. You’ve absolutely no chance. Apart from living in the area, which many people on here do, you don’t strike me as offering anything special that would stand any chance of you not losing your registration fee

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:51 pm

"Giving our children a better future. Making sure education is at the forefront. Providing a better service to our community Helping the elderly."

Oh come on - if that's it - then that is straight from the politicians bullsh1tters bible. You'll be telling us you like working with animals next.

I asked you some questions earlier on ( try answering them)
EU were you Remain or Leave
Previous General Elections - who did you vote for
Who did you vote for in the local council elections

These arent hard questions to answer

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:04 am

What is your opinion on democracy and carrying out the result of the referendum please ?

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:20 am

RichardJones wrote:
dogfound wrote:

Giving our children a better future. Making sure education is at the forefront. Providing a better service to our community Helping the elderly. Bringing more full time jobs to our area. Many sure our hospitals are better equipped to come with everyone that's being thrown at them. They need resourcing I can tell you that our health board has wasted some money. Putting a plan into plan to reduce waiting times. Giving the police more powers to do their jobs. Getting the court structure to give more heavy sentencing instead of give people a tap on the wrist or fine them. which wont detoriate them and they are re offending. Dealing with children that have austism or ADHD. Giving their families the help resources they need to cope. Which is courses parents to breakdown. Talking about mental health problems instead of the doctors just dispensing depression tabs whichakes the patient worse and turns them into a zombie. Educate people well being.

Listening to want the resident need in their area and going out there and doing everything you can to make it happen.

you clearly care about your community but to be honest mate I agree with Dazzy save your money..
especially as you do not seem sure what your stance on Brexit will be...

Tue Nov 05, 2019 12:26 am

ReesWestonSuperMare wrote:"Giving our children a better future. Making sure education is at the forefront. Providing a better service to our community Helping the elderly."

Oh come on - if that's it - then that is straight from the politicians bullsh1tters bible. You'll be telling us you like working with animals next.

I asked you some questions earlier on ( try answering them)
EU were you Remain or Leave
Previous General Elections - who did you vote for
Who did you vote for in the local council elections

These arent hard questions to answer

No I dont work with animals.

I voted in the referendum like many people in Wales to Leave. All my like I have voted tories. But when you get a puppet in charge that is corrupt lies through his teeth. Give public money to help friends out. This is not a party I want to vote for. EU election Brexit party. which the wales people did to try and get back at the Tories but that didnt work. The whole political system needs a change. Think we will still end up with labour government in Wales and hung parliament in Westminster.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:11 am

Nuclearblue wrote:

What is your opinion on democracy and carrying out the result of the referendum please ?

Hi nukes hope you are good havent seen you for a while mate.

if the mps had voted for what their constituents wanted we would be in this mess as there is about 100 labour mps that kept voting to remain as they partner instructed them to do. but their residents wanted out. winder if these people will get voted back in. You have the labour Mp who is a remainer and the Mo who is also a remainer but his party wants to leave. I voted to leave that's what the result was. If labour win there will be a second referendum. most people wont take our voting system serious as what they wanted they didnt get and suppose there is no guarantee the next vote wont be adeared too.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:48 am

Dazzy wrote:
RichardJones wrote:As independent candidate I might be lucky to get maybe 10 votes or lucky enough to get people joining my band wagon and getting a few thousand votes. I'm not expecting a miracle as the power these major parties have and their back room staff are enormous. But do you really want to vote for an outsider who doesnt live in the community. Says I do this or that but in reality you might never really see in your community be in london 24/7 taken no interest in the community needs. I live here. only a knock on my door a phone call away for my help. Genuine family guy with morals being there for you. As I said earlier the most important thing for me is growing the community. seeing it blossom. Not taken no for an answer. It's no for today but not tomorrow. when there's a will there is a way. you only get out of life whatever you put into it and I'm prepared to sweat tears to get the job done. Failure isn't an option. Just want you all to come on a journey with me and let's show these parties that they are invisible. Show the future of tomorrow that anything is possible as long as you have the support of the people.

Save your £5k buddy. You’ve absolutely no chance. Apart from living in the area, which many people on here do, you don’t strike me as offering anything special that would stand any chance of you not losing your registration fee

Thanks Dazzy I understand were your coming from the registration fee is £500 and you get back that if you get one sixth of the votes. it cost me more to sponsor 2 of the cardiff players this season. which I have done most seasons.

I just need to clarify the exact percentage as I think I could get a 1000 votes at a push.

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:52 am

dogfound wrote:

so you think that if Wales became independent we would also be a one party state ?

As part of a strong EU along with Scotland ....absolutely!!!

Tue Nov 05, 2019 7:54 am

cf40 wrote:Brexit party racist?????? Or a party that wants this country to take back control of OUR borders and close the door to anyone who shouldn't be here. NHS and the education system in this country is on the brink of total collapse, and the lefties think we are racist. GET A GRIP ON REALITY YOU f*cking TWONK!!

Case proven. Racists.....

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:21 am

cf40 wrote:Brexit party racist?????? Or a party that wants this country to take back control of OUR borders and close the door to anyone who shouldn't be here. NHS and the education system in this country is on the brink of total collapse, and the lefties think we are racist. GET A GRIP ON REALITY YOU f*cking TWONK!!

Strange this one, last time I travelled Wales away I had to show my passport on entry to the UK. We all ready have control of our borders. As the man said you've been brainwashed.
The NHS couldn't carry on if it wasn't for workers coming into the UK.
Oh and by the way your post is racist just like the Brexit Party

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:31 am

BlueGog wrote:

Strange this one, last time I travelled Wales away I had to show my passport on entry to the UK. We all ready have control of our borders. As the man said you've been brainwashed.

100% agree. The Brexit party is built on strong racist foundations, funny now though as Brexit will never happen :laughing6:

Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:32 am

BlueGog wrote:

100% agree. The Brexit party is built on strong racist foundations, funny now though as Brexit will never happen :laughing6: