BREAKING:ANSWERS & FINDINGS RELEASED REGARDING PLANE CRASH

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: BREAKING:ANSWERS & FINDINGS RELEASED REGARDING PLANE CRA

Postby Ibby » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:48 pm

It will have to come out one way the other like the family are demanding. They have show the family not much respect if you ask me. The Vessel can do the job, on its own without them getting hurt or facing death.
Ibby

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Postby RageJon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Ibby wrote:It will have to come out one way the other like the family are demanding. They have show the family not much respect if you ask me. The Vessel can do the job, on its own without them getting hurt or facing death.

Completely agree :thumbright:
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby welshrarebit » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:13 pm

Enola Gay wrote:I’ve seen a photo on-line which claims to be that of Emiliano Sala’s body in a morgue. The picture shows that the person was decapitated so, if indeed it is Sala, then his death was instantaneous. The tattoo on the upper right arm appears identical to Emiliano’s so I guess it’s genuine. I won’t post the picture here for obvious reasons and the website contains extremely graphic material but if you want the details of the site then PM me

That sadly would be consistent with the official cause of death from the PM and the fact they were not able to easily identify him straight away :(
welshrarebit

Postby RageJon » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:55 pm

welshrarebit wrote:
Enola Gay wrote:I’ve seen a photo on-line which claims to be that of Emiliano Sala’s body in a morgue. The picture shows that the person was decapitated so, if indeed it is Sala, then his death was instantaneous. The tattoo on the upper right arm appears identical to Emiliano’s so I guess it’s genuine. I won’t post the picture here for obvious reasons and the website contains extremely graphic material but if you want the details of the site then PM me

That sadly would be consistent with the official cause of death from the PM and the fact they were not able to easily identify him straight away :(

You would have to have had a weird childhood to want to leak photos like that
Always Know If The Juice Is Worth The Squeeze !

Utrinque Paratus
RageJon

Postby Ibby » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Where can i see this photo, is this photo for real ? which c@nt leaked it out.
Ibby

Postby welshrarebit » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:26 am

RageJon wrote:
welshrarebit wrote:

You would have to have had a weird childhood to want to leak photos like that

Yep.
welshrarebit

Postby dogfound » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:46 am

Ibby wrote:Where can i see this photo, is this photo for real ? which c@nt leaked it out.

why would you want to see it
dogfound

Postby Sven » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:52 am

Ibby wrote:Where can i see this photo, is this photo for real ? which c@nt leaked it out.

You want to see it; yet call the one who (may or may not have) leaked it a c@nt! :?

Priceless! :lol: :oops:
"If you think what I say is 'offensive' to you, you should hear what I keep to myself...!"
Sven

Postby JulesK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:04 am

Ibby with all due respect I hope you are not asking the family all the questions you have repeated over and over on here :shock:
The family can demand as much as they like but officials can block it, which would then make it a private/salvage operation which I believe can cost millions and heartless as it sounds salvage crews want to make a profit which they will not off basically a tin can. :(
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby snoopystorm » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:09 am

Ibby wrote:It will have to come out one way the other like the family are demanding. They have show the family not much respect if you ask me. The Vessel can do the job, on its own without them getting hurt or facing death.

Considering the plane is in 3 main parts and held together with electrical cables and fly by wire cables (as stated in the report) and the fact that the plane did not have the orange box (flight recorder) there is no need for them to raise the plane as they won’t get any other evidence from it, the moment they try to lift it debris will scatter and spread further a field.

It’s like asking somebody to go raise the Titanic :roll:
Once a Bluebird, Always a bluebird
snoopystorm

Postby Ibby » Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:53 pm

JulesK wrote:Ibby with all due respect I hope you are not asking the family all the questions you have repeated over and over on here :shock:
The family can demand as much as they like but officials can block it, which would then make it a private/salvage operation which I believe can cost millions and heartless as it sounds salvage crews want to make a profit which they will not off basically a tin can. :(

I have not asked the family nothing. Lets see if the plane does get pulled up out of the sea. Yes i agree the plane may be broken, and could fall in pieces, but they is ways to remove it, like experts know this. I think the family may want to see things themselves.
Ibby

Postby Wolfpac » Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:44 pm

Ibby the way you go on mate is as if you're part of Emiliano's family, you didn't know the guy, nobody on this forum did, it's a tragic accident that SHOULD have been avoided.

The plane is unlikely to be salvaged and I very much doubt they will ever find the pilot, judging by the photo of Emiliano doing the rounds, it might be best for the pilots family if he isn't found.
Wolfpac

Postby JulesK » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:45 pm

Ibby find it very strange that you now type as if you have a poor grasp of the English language which is different from the immediate aftermath of this tragedy. Why is that? :roll:
Keeping the Faith since '74.
JulesK

Postby Fordy_90 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:35 pm

This still doesn't sit right with me, I'm not saying conspiricy or anything like that but it doesn't sit right.

The pilot had loads of debt, nantes and the agents having money issues and being investigated.
Only one body found, pilot covering for another pilot. And he didn't have a correct licence to fly commercial, so is it the other piolets fault for arranging inadequate cover?

Yet everything was signed off as good on the planes service record and with life rafts and stuff on board.

It's so frustrating, that feeling of it not sitting right or adding up like
Fordy_90

Postby Fordy_90 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 pm

Sorry spellings off had to many mid week brewskis, tried to delete my post as it was a bit pointless haha, it's just all a bit odd
Fordy_90

Previous

Return to General Chat