Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Daniel Cousin!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:51 am

Won't be joining Cardiff!

http://www.teamtalk.com/cardiff-city/63 ... igers-exit

Re: Daniel Cousin!

Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:57 am

I'm slightly relieved to be honest. I like his height etc but he's 33!! That would have been bad business by us to do a straight swap for Rossco. Keogh anyone??

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 am

Bluebird99 wrote:I'm slightly relieved to be honest. I like his height etc but he's 33!! That would have been bad business by us to do a straight swap for Rossco. Keogh anyone??

Totally agree i would say that Ross as got to be worth 2m and Cousins nowehere near that so i can't see how a straight swap would make good sense? I think the problem we have in trying to offload Ross is his wages apparently neither Ipswich or Hull could match what he's on with us :roll:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:04 am

I am also relieved, the fella has a massive ego bigger than any of our marquee players for sure

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:00 am

good :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:42 am

blueheaven wrote:
Bluebird99 wrote:I'm slightly relieved to be honest. I like his height etc but he's 33!! That would have been bad business by us to do a straight swap for Rossco. Keogh anyone??

Totally agree i would say that Ross as got to be worth 2m and Cousins nowehere near that so i can't see how a straight swap would make good sense? I think the problem we have in trying to offload Ross is his wages apparently neither Ipswich or Hull could match what he's on with us :roll:

I meant to say Ipswich and Derby have been unable to match his wage at City but i can see Hull possibly making a bid but as i say we should be asking for 2m we might pay Motherwell then :D