Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

LIKE MANY PEOPLE......

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:55 pm

I'm still worried this deal for Bellamy could still go tits up with all the bitter wankers making such a fuss :roll: I know we are not under an embargo but every one hates us :lol: ....have we had clearance to from the football league to play him Sat?

Re: LIKE MANY PEOPLE......

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:00 pm

It's only mainly clubs fans kicking up a fuss so far don't worry, if you see that we've cut costs on a few players in Carls other post then I doubt there's huge concern to see us getting in any trouble for the Bellers deal. Just that Motherwell chairman... He's still owed, oh wait his club are still owed money from the Quinn transfer, he didn't know what to say did he? :lol:

Re: LIKE MANY PEOPLE......

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:08 pm

sammorgz wrote:It's only mainly clubs fans kicking up a fuss so far don't worry, if you see that we've cut costs on a few players in Carls other post then I doubt there's huge concern to see us getting in any trouble for the Bellers deal. Just that Motherwell chairman... He's still owed, oh wait his club are still owed money from the Quinn transfer, he didn't know what to say did he? :lol:

I have read Carls post and it's grate business....but such a high profile signing! I suppose I still can' believe it's true and wont till I see him on the pitch Sat! as for John Boyle what a wanker!