Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

new poster

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 pm

hello my name rob :D thought i would say hello to you mad lot, great day today :D lets bring on Saturday :D bluebirds :)

Re: new poster

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:12 pm

f**k me everyone is signing :D Welcome :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Hi Rob, Welcome :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:13 pm

Welcome to the board

enjoy your postings and try not to go mental in the process :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome Rob. :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 pm

trying not to over the signing today :) what u all think score will be sat? 3.1 i reckon :)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:18 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:hello my name rob :D thought i would say hello to you mad lot, great day today :D lets bring on Saturday :D bluebirds :)

Welcome Rob make sure you post and are an active member not a lurker :D :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:23 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bluebirds23 wrote:hello my name rob :D thought i would say hello to you mad lot, great day today :D lets bring on Saturday :D bluebirds :)

Welcome Rob make sure you post and are an active member not a lurker :D :ayatollah:

hahaha yea i am poster not a lurker i love the city , and you look like u the main man . mystic meg carl my name for u haha :) awsome news today. would love to of taken motherwell chairmen teeth out but kinda don't blame him o well bring on sat lets raw the lads to cracking win :) keep up the good work, sit back av a few cans :)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:23 pm

Hi.

Im new too.

Well I been lurking for a few weeks.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:25 pm

Hi Karl :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:28 pm

hopefully the board wont make you a nervous wreck and turn you to drink after these last few weeks!!! lol :D

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:47 pm

Hi Rob & Karl, Welcome to the craziest maddest Football Club in the world 2 weeks ago we were struggling to name a keeper for the Burton game were under an embargo with no prospects of any signings and other Clubs trying to pick off our best players on the cheap and now we have just signed a World class player along with Koumas and Olijafana this could only happen at City. But having supported them over 40 years i wouldn't expect it any other way :old:

So welcome to the roller coaster ride and remember it's for life :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:32 pm

hailesy wrote:Hi Karl :ayatollah:

Hi! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Hello Rob, welcome to the club.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:40 pm

Hi guys, I'm also new here. My names Steve and I would just like to say that I believed and trusted Carl all the way as soon as he announced the Bellamy deal which is why I put up a pic of Bellers as my profile pic.

What a great guy and informer Carl is, long may it continue.
Looking forward to Saturday.

Come on City......Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:01 am

tenerife_blu wrote:Hi guys, I'm also new here. My names Steve and I would just like to say that I believed and trusted Carl all the way as soon as he announced the Bellamy deal which is why I put up a pic of Bellers as my profile pic.

What a great guy and informer Carl is, long may it continue.
Looking forward to Saturday.

Come on City......Bluebirds :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Welcome to the board Steve, yes Carl is 98% of the time spot on fair play to him, im sure you will have a great laugh on here, al the best. :ayatollah:

CCFC - PRIDE OF WALES