Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARL, How many more financial skeletons...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:04 pm

...are about to fall from the closet now that we have signed Bellamy?

- Will Charlton take a similar stance to Motherwell (or have they been paid)?
- Will Sunderland think, wait hang on a minute, and pursue action?

Will new stories emerge?

Cheers :ayatollah:

Re: CARL, How many more financial skeletons...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:05 pm

marcpccfc wrote:...are about to fall from the closet now that we have signed Bellamy?

- Will Charlton take a similar stance to Motherwell (or have they been paid)?
- Will Sunderland think, wait hang on a minute, and pursue action?

Will new stories emerge?

Cheers :ayatollah:

Thats what i was thinking. :?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Charlton have been paid Marc, Sunderland have been paid what they were owed this year from the League money, but there are other creditors but I wuld imagine the Malaysians are dealing with each and every one of them one by one. The next big payment due is to Paul Guy on September 1st, £2million.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:11 pm

carlccfc wrote:Charlton have been paid Marc, Sunderland have been paid what they were owed this year from the League money, but there are other creditors but I wuld imagine the Malaysians are dealing with each and every one of them one by one. The next big payment due is to Paul Guy on September 1st, £2million.

Carl, with the malaysians paying off all this debt are the increasing their share holding at the same time?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:14 pm

carlccfc wrote:Charlton have been paid Marc, Sunderland have been paid what they were owed this year from the League money, but there are other creditors but I wuld imagine the Malaysians are dealing with each and every one of them one by one. The next big payment due is to Paul Guy on September 1st, £2million.

Good news Carl.. I was lead to believe Charlton had been paid but had to check after today's news. I'm just hoping that our etiquette in our dealing with all clubs isn't what has been described by John Boyle.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:15 pm

I would assume Paul Guy won't go nuts on us on Sky Sports news, he's been with the club since year dot. (well nearly)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:40 pm

Feckin hell financial skeletons the Malaysians are chipping away at them and creating a masterpiece before your eyes. :ayatollah: