Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

DAI HUNT...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:57 pm

After being interviewed for BBC News tonight at half 6, he told me he has a date tonight "with a woman" :lol: :lol:
"But she hates football" :lol: How will that ever work if she doesn't like football?!?!

Re: DAI HUNT...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:58 pm

Claire wrote:After being interviewed for BBC News tonight at half 6, he told me he has a date tonight "with a woman" :lol: :lol:
"But she hates football" :lol: How will that ever work if she doesn't like football?!?!

Her hobby is playing with spit! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Was Dai the one that was wearing the city shirt and the glasses? Everyone cheered when he got interviewed?

How the fucks he got a date ? :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:06 pm

Dafydd wrote:Was Dai the one that was wearing the city shirt and the glasses? Everyone cheered when he got interviewed?

That was him!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:07 pm

Claire wrote:
Dafydd wrote:Was Dai the one that was wearing the city shirt and the glasses? Everyone cheered when he got interviewed?

That was him!

I've been next to him when we were in Ninian Park - Very loud :shock:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 pm

Hope she takes a towel with her!.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:14 pm

Claire wrote:

That was him!

Claire I was sat right by him with my two kids, I was the shaven head stud you kept checking out!!

He is beyond!!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:25 pm

Must be his mother.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:
Claire wrote:

That was him!

Claire I was sat right by him with my two kids, I was the shaven head stud you kept checking out!!

He is beyond!!

:lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:29 pm

I was sat right behind him, Jeez that guy can talk!!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 pm

There were a couple of loud guys, fat guy with the scarf was doing my head in, dai's alright though :ayatollah:

Saw claire down the front, and saw Ben :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Lol, I seen him down there.

He's in the bottom of this picture I took...

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:31 pm

Claire wrote:After being interviewed for BBC News tonight at half 6, he told me he has a date tonight "with a woman" :lol: :lol:

That's you off the hook then!!!! :twisted:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:33 pm

tomCCFC wrote:How the fucks he got a date ? :lol: :lol:

Claire said if we sign Bellamy she would go on a date with him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:35 pm

Nice shot of the back of my head - some would say that's my best side

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:35 pm

I'm the shaven headed stud bottom left 3rd in!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:38 pm

lol.

I wish I took a better camera.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:39 pm

When the press conference came up on the big screen, he kept calling for the sound and kept pressing an imaginary remote, when it DID come on, the daft sod talked all the way through it!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:41 pm

TH63 wrote:When the press conference came up on the big screen, he kept calling for the sound and kept pressing an imaginary remote, when it DID come on, the daft sod talked all the way through it!

You must have been right by me!!

I was in the same row as him one seat away with the wife an kids and they were thinking.... "JESUS WHO IS THAT GUY" :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:42 pm

TH63 wrote:When the press conference came up on the big screen, he kept calling for the sound and kept pressing an imaginary remote, when it DID come on, the daft sod talked all the way through it!

He's deffinately from another planet that one. :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:45 pm

Hey karl you must have been near me! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:47 pm

The Douce wrote:Hey karl you must have been near me! :ayatollah:

Like, a seat away or something.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Anyone else see Clare push in outside the CCS :lol:

I was sat about 5 seats away from you I think :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:11 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:

I was in the same row as him one seat away with the wife an kids and they were thinking.... "JESUS WHO IS THAT GUY" :lol: :lol:

I was the in the seat right behind me - was it your lad who got the shirt?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:14 pm

TH63 wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:

I was the in the seat right behind me - was it your lad who got the shirt?

No we went down to the front and he threw it in the seats we were sat!! Fuming!! mine were the boy n girl with the yellow kits, second row next to numbnuts!!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Bigbluebird wrote:I'm the shaven headed stud bottom left 3rd in!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You were the loud one then were you? :lol: I was like directly behind you about half way up.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

Dafydd wrote:
Bigbluebird wrote:I'm the shaven headed stud bottom left 3rd in!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You were the loud one then were you? :lol: I was like directly behind you about half way up.

:oops: :oops:

I was a mouse compared to Dai

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:33 pm

:lol: :lol: They were all quiet up by me, I should've sat down the front with you lot :D