Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Letter sent to football league by Jack b*stard!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:45 pm

Sirs

I am writing in absolute disgust at the Prospect of A football league club who are currently in financial debt, that have on 3 occasions failed to pay significant tax bills to HMRC but are now being allowed to sign a football player on loan that I am led to believe is on a very high salary. Portsmouth FC were allowed to get themselves into so much debt by the Premier League, therefore, I am now amazed that the football league are allowing Cardiff City to do the same. It was only 2 weeks ago that a transfer embargo was lifted on the club. I am one of many that I have talked to that can’t believe that clubs in so much debt are allowed to sign such high wage earners when other clubs are trading within their means and are therefore not trading on a level playing field.

As a taxpayer, I am disgusting how a football league club can be allowed to operate in this way. I am so concerned about this, I wish to put you on notice, that should this deal be ratified by the football league, I will have no option to start a national campaign against the football league and any club that shows this much disrespect towards the general public that pays their taxes and struggle to make sure their debts are paid. You will probably not worry about this as you may see me as just one person, however, I can assure you sirs, I believe with the current government set to hit honest working people in their pockets it will be one consensus that will be achieved.

SAD b*stard! :lol:
Last edited by Merlin on Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Letter sent to football league by Jack b*stard!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:46 pm

they really are obssessed!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Merlin wrote:Sirs

I am writing in absolute disgust at the Prospect of A football league club who are currently in financial debt, that have on 3 occasions failed to pay significant tax bills to HMRC but are now being allowed to sign a football player on loan that I am led to believe is on a very high salary. Portsmouth FC were allowed to get themselves into so much debt by the Premier League, therefore, I am now amazed that the football league are allowing Cardiff City to do the same. It was only 2 weeks ago that a transfer embargo was lifted on the club. I am one of many that I have talked to that can’t believe that clubs in so much debt are allowed to sign such high wage earners when other clubs are trading within their means and are therefore not trading on a level playing field.

As a taxpayer, I am disgusting how a football league club can be allowed to operate in this way. I am so concerned about this, I wish to put you on notice, that should this deal be ratified by the football league, I will have no option to start a national campaign against the football league and any club that shows this much disrespect towards the general public that pays their taxes and struggle to make sure their debts are paid. You will probably not worry about this as you may see me as just one person, however, I can assure you sirs, I believe with the current government set to hit honest working people in their pockets it will be one consensus that will be achieved.

As a tax payer i object to my taxes paying gypo scums dole money that allows the parasites to go down the puberty stadium.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:49 pm

He copied and pasted that, words are more than 4 long. Very sad

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:50 pm

:o :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:51 pm

Who else did he talk to other than himself though..... :?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:52 pm

ha ha thats great . i love it
jealous cnuts
:ayatollah:

leave him and his fellow jacks moan all they want. :lol:

no-one have ever given a f**k about them so i doubt anyone will take much notice of them now :lol:

Thats rich, coming from a club that went bust only a few years ago oweing hundreds of thousands of £££,,,,,including the IR!

PtB wrote:Who else did he talk to other than himself though..... :?

His sister/cousin/mother who are in fact the same person

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:56 pm

Sad man

Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:59 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Love it. But how do you know he's a jack??

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:17 pm

taffyapple wrote:Love it. But how do you know he's a jack??

because its from a planet swans user!!! :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:20 pm

Merlin wrote:As a taxpayer, I am disgusting

I'm glad he thinks so highly of himself

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:21 pm

Nicesocks wrote:
Merlin wrote:As a taxpayer, I am disgusting

I'm glad he thinks so highly of himself

Apparently when they write letters, its swansea law to start a sentence like that...... :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:33 pm

The envious Jerk thinks he holds the moral high ground because he taxed his transit tipper once upon a time for six months. :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm

Letter sent back.He forgot to put a stamp on it

Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:03 pm

To be fair, he's got a point.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:10 pm

I don't believe that letter for one minute he's a Jack and he says he's a tax payer :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:22 pm

Dumb f**k.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:24 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
Merlin wrote:Sir

As a tax payer i object to my taxes paying gypo scums dole money that allows the parasites to go down the puberty stadium.

Puberty stadium that was built by taxpayers soon after jack bastards went bust?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:31 pm

Merlin wrote:I wish to put you on notice, that should this deal be ratified by the football league, I will have no option to start a national campaign against the football league

I thought the Jacks had already started a campaign with that march around the Liberty highlighting the conspiracy against Swansea's promotion hopes, of which the signing of Bellamy is the latest part. :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Merlin wrote:I wish to put you on notice, that should this deal be ratified by the football league, I will have no option to start a national campaign against the football league

I thought the Jacks had already started a campaign with that march around the Liberty highlighting the conspiracy against Swansea's promotion hopes, of which the signing of Bellamy is the latest part. :lol:

They should take a leaf out of their hero John hartson's book and accept it with dignity.

Besides we've done nothing yet, the hard work is yet to come.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:37 pm

funny how they are more interested in us than there own club , if they love us that much dont be ashamed to admit it :lol:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Want a noose Jack? :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:45 pm

By the time he scrapes enough change for a stamp, we'll be in Europe.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Looks like it's going straight for the shredder.

Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

how do you write a letter with 6 fingers :roll:

Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:56 pm

hahahahahahahahaha!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stupid c**t!! jealous little gypo. i feckin hate em aye.