Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Talksport just stated that Man City....

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 am

Midfield general wrote:will not leave Bellamy go to ANOTHER premiership club

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 am

good job we didnt beat blackpool in the play off final then :ayatollah: lol. I will only believe he is coming to ccfc when he plays his first game!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am

have faith we will get him.maybe not this week but near the end of the transfer window

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:39 am

They also said earlier today that bellamy was training with the Man City Kids today.

I don't trust anything they say !!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:42 am

What I don't understand is... If Man City are so worried about him going to another Premiership club, then then obviously rate him highly as a player... So why would they leave him out of the squad? I know that he has fallen out with Mancini but even so :? managers need to take their fingers out of their arses and work with players based on their skill, not on a friendship status :old:

Saying that, I'm glad that Mancini is being arrogant as we could see Bellamy home! :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:44 am

i have been saying it since tea time sunday, and where the leaked info came from KEEP THE FAITH :ayatollah:

BELLAS DO THE :ayatollah: BELLAS DO THE :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

talksport doing my head in now they making it sound like a punishment if bellamy has to play for us, i hate the english media :twisted:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:53 am

Premier

I hope you are right but i must admit its doing my head in now. Nobody is talking about the team at moment, last week everyone was excited about Oli, koumas and all and now its if they are not of interest.
We have a very competitive side already that can hold their own in this league (Hudson excepted)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 am

city fan phoned up saying bellamy coming hear and they dismiss it
everton fan phones in on about speaking to bellamy at game last season and they say they hope it comes off pricks

i would love it bellamy phoned them up like carragher did and said he was coming hear , they would love him then saying how refreshing it is not to be motivated by money

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 am

KEEP THE FAITH :D

Our side has developed over the last week - 10 days and we should be happy, but come on. we have this outstanding player on the brink of blowing all forms of records by signing for us, not celtic, not the yids, not fulham, not a german side, not everton, not bolton US YES US THE MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS why the f**k shouldnt we all be talking about it, each player in turn at our club has some special day of chat on the boards and terrace but this is NO ordinary player, this is a player that stood out amid world class/cup player last year in a higher division, if you dont think that warrents all this hype then fair enough. but let me tell you it has the attention of the world press yes world i have seen papers from all over the uk, germany spain talking about this and its us he wants to be with enjoy it guys, im gutted im off to germany at 4 today and wont be there on saturday to watch him run out the tunnel to you lot chantting his name.

KEEP THE FAITH