Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BELLAMY TO BOLTON

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 am

SSN JUST SAID BELLAMY IS LIGHTLY TO GO TO BOLTON. :x

Re: BELLAMY TO BOLTON

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:26 am

is Bolton closer to home for him than Manchester is then ?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am

FOOTSOLDIER wrote:SSN JUST SAID BELLAMY IS LIGHTLY TO GO TO BOLTON. :x

It never said that !! They were reading out what different papers were saying. Its all bollocks ! He is coming home :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:28 am

Maybe, i just think it's the English media, who can't accept the fact he's coming here.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:30 am

THINK ITS ROUGHLY THE SAME AREA

Ross Young wrote:Maybe, i just think it's the English media, who can't accept the fact he's coming here.

he's coming home he's coming home ................... Beller's coming home ! :ayatollah:

Don't worry it was in the daily star and ssn just read it out

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:31 am

I do hope that he does come here but what savage was saying last night that it could be a suprise, bolton havent really been mentioned and now they have could that be the suprise savage was on about?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

ccfcsam25 wrote:I do hope that he does come here but what savage was saying last night that it could be a suprise, bolton havent really been mentioned and now they have could that be the suprise savage was on about?

WE ARE THE SUPRISE, CARDIFF

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:32 am

ccfcsam25 wrote:I do hope that he does come here but what savage was saying last night that it could be a suprise, bolton havent really been mentioned and now they have could that be the suprise savage was on about?

Man C will only sell and not loan to another prem club !

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am

Ben wrote:

Yes, Savage almost slipped up talking about the wages yesterday.
Got to be us.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:33 am

Ross Young wrote:Maybe, i just think it's the English media, who can't accept the fact he's coming here.

thats exactly what i think , what more proof do they need , hes said he wants to play for cardiff ,but what they heard was ” i want to play for fulham, sunderland or bolton“

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am

Ross Young wrote:
Ben wrote:

Yes, Savage almost slipped up talking about the wages yesterday.
Got to be us.

what did he say about wages

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:35 am

darran1927 wrote:

thats exactly what i think , what more proof do they need , hes said he wants to play for cardiff ,but what they heard was ” i want to play for fulham, sunderland or bolton“

Exactly.
Savage said yesterday that Bellamy knew he wasn't going to be in the 25 already before he come out with that interview saying "I want to play for Cardiff"

Had to be a "COME GET ME" plea.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:38 am

Lets be fair, half of is can't accept this fact either. This is a once in a generation/lifetime transfer, megabucks are involved, and it is unbelievable to say the least. If we can only just about grasp this then imagine everyone else.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:41 am

yeh it is megga buck but i think the wages are covered by a megga bucks person too :D

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

The Premier 1 wrote:yeh it is megga buck but i think the wages are covered by a megga bucks person too :D

Yes, but lets be honest this all just ridiculous though isn't it? :D :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:54 am

The Premier 1 wrote:yeh it is megga buck but i think the wages are covered by a megga bucks person too :D

Sam or somebody from a country more eastern than his ?