Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:16 am

tomCCFC wrote:Give us a link :P

It's at the bottom of my 'Man City Confirm' post :ayatollah:

Re: Robbie Savage's latest statement

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:17 am

it will be Fulham or Bolton :?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:19 am

hailesy wrote:it will be Fulham or Bolton :?

We'll see.
Savage had to be on about us yesterday.
He got asked specifically if it was Cardiff and he started laughing and said "i'm not saying" and when Motty said about us paying his wages he rolled off a decent explanation.
He also nearly slipped up when someone said "Will Bellamy be earning more than you in the Championship?"

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:21 am

Ross Young wrote:
hailesy wrote:it will be Fulham or Bolton :?

We'll see.
Savage had to be on about us yesterday.
He got asked specifically if it was Cardiff and he started laughing and said "i'm not saying" and when Motty said about us paying his wages he rolled off a decent explanation.
He also nearly slipped up when someone said "Will Bellamy be earning more than you in the Championship?"

Cardiff will only pay Bellamy £20k per week if he comes , the rest is whatever Man C decide to pay him !

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:22 am

I'm actually starting to doubt him signing now, for the 1st time :cry:

Surely if he was going to sign someone would just come out and say it as it seems to be accepted that he's not staying at Man City so no problem in upsetting them :?

Is someone going to allay my fears so I can get on with some work :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:25 am

piledriver64 wrote:I'm actually starting to doubt him signing now, for the 1st time :cry:

Surely if he was going to sign someone would just come out and say it as it seems to be accepted that he's not staying at Man City so no problem in upsetting them :?

Is someone going to allay my fears so I can get on with some work :lol: :ayatollah:

its down to the wages by the looks of it as Celtic have more or less said he would have cost them £45k per week with Man C paying the remainder so with that said and if CCFC are only paying £20k there is a balance of £25k to make up . From where or who though ?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:46 am

IM OFF OUT TO WALK THE DOG FOR 6 HRS. HOPEFULLY THIS SITUATION WILL BE SORTED OUT BY THIS EVENING. IM GONNA BANG MY HEAD ON SUM TREES. :shock: