Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Bellamy deal - ominous??

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 am

Check out the wording of the link below - the deal looks on according to this.

http://sport.stv.tv/football/scottish-p ... amy-chase/?

Re: Bellamy deal - ominous??

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:58 am

I have a feeling that come September provided Bellamy has been sold to another Prem club that the 6 month loan deal will go ahead , but saying that how can CCFC afford the £90k per week salary ? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am

Vintage 63 wrote:I have a feeling that come September provided Bellamy has been sold to another Prem club that the 6 month loan deal will go ahead , but saying that how can CCFC afford the £90k per week salary ? :ayatollah:

we are paying 20k a week towards his wage. rumoured to be siging until jan 31st ;)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:37 am

milly44 wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:I have a feeling that come September provided Bellamy has been sold to another Prem club that the 6 month loan deal will go ahead , but saying that how can CCFC afford the £90k per week salary ? :ayatollah:

we are paying 20k a week towards his wage. rumoured to be siging until jan 31st ;)

just realized what I posted there , was meant to say hasnt signed for another prem team permanently :lol: I agree it will be a 6 month loan deal up until the end of the Jan window when Man C will hope to sell him . if not then another loan at Cardiff until end of season sounds good to me ?