Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CARDIFF CARL IS THE MAN

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:36 am

For all you doubting Thomas' who have only been on this page 5 minutes let me as, a new member give you a few tips. This guy has come up trumps for us who although love the club are kept in the dark with the day to day running down at the CCS.

As yet he has not missed a beat with what's going on and I for one will never slag him off because his information comes from someone who is very high up in the club. Someone who has gained the trust of TG has my respect and for a short while I thought Carl Curtis was a pseudonym being used by Dave Jones himself!!!!!!

Listen, Carl writes on here for all of us to get an up to date insight of things happening at the club and his comments are to be taken on board. He has given us news no reporter gets so please stop hounding him what he writes is genuine and I for one look for his name every time I log on. Carl, keep up the good work 99.99% of this messageboard support you.

Re: CARDIFF CARL IS THE MAN

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:41 am

I have never doubted Carl and I have only questioned ALL the other so called know alls who have been posting all the Bellamy stuff since Sunday , you know who u are coz u always get things right dont u ? ? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 am

Why anyone runs down anyone who tries to bring some info to the message board is beyond me.

Besides, it's what these boards are about, GOSSIP!! :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:42 am

always listen to daya martyn :oops: :oops:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:55 am

DEANO wrote:always listen to daya martyn :oops: :oops:

I always listen to anybody Dean ;)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:02 am

I have to admit that Carl's post are the reason I visit this messageboard - dont run him down. He exposed loads to us over summer and gave us a good insight into the club. In fact I think his post maybe the reason why the club has been forced to become more honest and transparent than previous regime under the riddler.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:04 am

I think Carl posts whatever he believes is 100% right at that time. If thing change or what he has been told is not 100% true its not his fault and people should be grateful to Carl for sharing his information.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:12 am

stroake wrote:I have to admit that Carl's post are the reason I visit this messageboard

There I was thinking it was me!!
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 am

ackers1927 wrote:I think Carl posts whatever he believes is 100% right at that time. If thing change or what he has been told is not 100% true its not his fault and people should be grateful to Carl for sharing his information.

Carl shares all news with us good or bad from reliable sources which he doesnt have to but being the big City fan he his then good on him for doing so , those who snipe and try to shoot him down are only jealous coz they have nobody in the know at CCFC or their sources of info aint as good as his :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:14 am

I only go on this board and the reason is that I like the characters on here. Good luck to all the others and I wish them well as in the end we should all be behind our club.
I have met Carl once and can only speak as I find, I found him to be a level headed, educated,family man that truly loves CCFC.
His posts on here make my day as surely we all crave to know what is going on behind the scenes, that's what message boards are all about.
Carl keep on feeding us with the info that your sources give you as you have proven that you are usually right. We must also realise that in the fast moving, cut throat world of football things can change and complications do come into being.
As far as all the new posters that came on here yesterday they are not interested in supporting our club, just stirring trouble.
:ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah: :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:17 am

Glad you reminded me then Rid coz I nearly forgot that 100% of this Board support CCFC , makes u wonder some days doesnt it ? :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am

Midfield general wrote:Personally I think its a disgrace that people were abusive towards Carl in the first place.

All the boy does is feed us all the information we have been asking for ages yet there are a 'small' number of jealous indidivuals who'd love to have the contacts which Carl has.

People need to grow up and understand that they are below the pecking order when it comes to receiving information coming out of the club. However until that happens we would have to keep up the support of Carl and the support of AAMB.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Agreed :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:32 am

bethanmattsgrampy wrote:For all you doubting Thomas' who have only been on this page 5 minutes let me as, a new member give you a few tips. This guy has come up trumps for us who although love the club are kept in the dark with the day to day running down at the CCS.

As yet he has not missed a beat with what's going on and I for one will never slag him off because his information comes from someone who is very high up in the club. Someone who has gained the trust of TG has my respect and for a short while I thought Carl Curtis was a pseudonym being used by Dave Jones himself!!!!!!
Listen, Carl writes on here for all of us to get an up to date insight of things happening at the club and his comments are to be taken on board. He has given us news no reporter gets so please stop hounding him what he writes is genuine and I for one look for his name every time I log on. Carl, keep up the good work 99.99% of this messageboard support you.

that would make me jones' brother and closer to being in the know than others :lol:
having known carl,and been his brother, for 36 years i can gaurentee carl is a real person in his own rite.
whatever info he is given can change by the time he posts it on here, the only thing i'm pissed off about is the fact i have got to come on here and read about it at the same time as everyone else. i don't even get preferential treatment.

my opinion of carl has changed, he's a c**t :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:34 am

brother , brother , brotherly love :D

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:07 am

jamccfc wrote:
bethanmattsgrampy wrote:For all you doubting Thomas' who have only been on this page 5 minutes let me as, a new member give you a few tips. This guy has come up trumps for us who although love the club are kept in the dark with the day to day running down at the CCS.

that would make me jones' brother and closer to being in the know than others :lol:
having known carl,and been his brother, for 36 years i can gaurentee carl is a real person in his own rite.
whatever info he is given can change by the time he posts it on here, the only thing i'm pissed off about is the fact i have got to come on here and read about it at the same time as everyone else. i don't even get preferential treatment.

[b]
my opinion of carl has changed, he's a c**t
:lol:

is that an exclusive????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: