Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE MIRROR FOR THIS QUOTE

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:08 am

Harry: Don't waste your talent by going to Cardiff, Bellamy
Published 22:30 16/08/10 By Darren Lewis

Recommend

Harry Redknapp has warned Craig Bellamy not to waste his talent by dropping into the Championship to play for Cardiff.

The Spurs boss, who is keen to prise the Welsh striker away from Manchester City, was speaking after Bellamy said he wanted to play for his home-town club.

Redknapp, in Berne for tonight's Champions League qualifying play-off against Young Boys, said: "It would be a waste I think. Good luck to Cardiff but it would be a waste of an outstanding player. He should stay in the Premier League for sure."

"He is a Premier League player in my opinion. No disrespect to Cardiff, but Craig should be playing top Premier League football and I think that he will end up doing that. Someone will have to end up buying him. Unless if Manchester City loan him to someone like Fulham as I can't see them loaning him to someone like us."

Cardiff remain determined not to sell to the club that beat them to the final Champions League spot last season

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... z0woiLQkuB

Re: YOU HAVE TO LAUGH AT THE MIRROR FOR THIS QUOTE

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:23 am

Yeah, I heard they are trying to buy Gavin Rae off us.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:43 am

Daya wrote:Harry: Don't waste your talent by going to Cardiff, Bellamy
Published 22:30 16/08/10 By Darren Lewis

Recommend

Harry Redknapp has warned Craig Bellamy not to waste his talent by dropping into the Championship to play for Cardiff.

The Spurs boss, who is keen to prise the Welsh striker away from Manchester City, was speaking after Bellamy said he wanted to play for his home-town club.

Redknapp, in Berne for tonight's Champions League qualifying play-off against Young Boys, said: "It would be a waste I think. Good luck to Cardiff but it would be a waste of an outstanding player. He should stay in the Premier League for sure."

"He is a Premier League player in my opinion. No disrespect to Cardiff, but Craig should be playing top Premier League football and I think that he will end up doing that. Someone will have to end up buying him. Unless if Manchester City loan him to someone like Fulham as I can't see them loaning him to someone like us."

Cardiff remain determined not to sell to the club that beat them to the final Champions League spot last season

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Tr ... z0woiLQkuB

This is the same guy who is under investigation by the FRAUD office, yeah give it a rest bent HARRY!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:56 am

Daya wrote:

:lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:57 am

ackers1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ackers must have missed that run in! :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:28 am

Daya wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:
Daya wrote:

Ackers must have missed that run in! :lol: :lol:

I think the draw is in 2 weeks time.

Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:30 am

Sorta like Robbie Keane being a waste at Spurs then ;)